It has been confirmed. Live feed axed. (Part 12)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://postimage.org/image/p094bxhed/

this is the only image i have of that french big brother type show 'dilemme' which was streamed by daily motion

10 high quality live streams ,daily motion did a great job

When you look at that.
    And take into account its FREE its just shocking it really is
    and its all so pathetic for them and us as fans they have created so much negative feeling around this all self inflicted.:cry:
  • livefeed24/7nowlivefeed24/7now Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    When you look at that.
    And take into account its FREE its just shocking it really is
    and its all so pathetic for them and us as fans they have created so much negative feeling around this all self inflicted.:cry:

10 high quality streams yet channel 5 & endemol struggle to provide 10 tweets per hour
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    another mixed signal
    'its a gameshow now'
    yet this latest ofcom scandal came about by something that dogged BB in the Dark Days of C4.
    Not very often do you see on Deal or no Deal someone saying they will violate someone with a hair removal device or punch them.They relied on comments and events that only Bigbrother could produce and has often got the show in massive trouble.

but unlike C4, c5 will love the fact finally the show that attracted so many headlines is finally doing the same for its new owner more often than not anything C5 do is ignored..and with these latest headlines expect more viewers/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10 high quality streams yet channel 5 & endemol struggle to provide 10 tweets per hour

Given all the feedback its been getting utter disgrace not using these final few weeks (or the upcoming CBB run) to try out dotted hours on c5/5*/FIVEUSA,

As skyatlantic is showing not only US tv is on there but ukbased stuff its hardly like anyone is going to kickoff if they use the hours they know the channels suffer to put feed on there.I dont see the point of having all these TV channels if you dont use them to maxium effect.
  • happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    Given all the feedback its been getting utter disgrace not using these final few weeks (or the upcoming CBB run) to try out dotted hours on c5/5*/FIVEUSA,

As skyatlantic is showing not only US tv is on there but ukbased stuff its hardly like anyone is going to kickoff if they use the hours they know the channels suffer to put feed on there.I dont see the point of having all these TV channels if you dont use them to maxium effect.

its not like any of C5's other channel actually get high ratings either
    considering 250k found 5* last friday you would have thought they would extend the live feed as the demand is there
    not cut it to 30mins
    Forum Member
    I find it totally amazing that C5/Endemol have managed to get themselves into an OFCOM investigation with Conor/Caroline without a single second being shown on live feed

if the reason not to have live feed is to control what the public see then why didn't they make sure
    what was shown was followed up with either a formal warning or much better removal

by not having live feed they are opening themselves up to more negativity and criticism and leaving viewers wondering what is not being shown and left out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    happybbfan wrote: »
    its not like any of C5's other channel actually get high ratings either
    considering 250k found 5* last friday you would have thought they would extend the live feed as the demand is there
    not cut it to 30mins

hey have made many mistakes since taking ownership.
    not using this time to just mess around (in a good way) with coverage is going to cost them and us in the longterm.

That Article I posted earlier about Brian summed it up not only was brian but Emma saying the same thing.it was sadly yet again another disarming tactic one like they used last year when only a few days before launch they finally admitted theres no feed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *so its all kicking off again in the house and they kindly let people know by one tweet...
    Someone needs to wake Mr Ford up and tell him these HM's aint sleeping all day like he thought.

tonight at 23:00...Hollow man is on C5..till 1:05am a 2000 film bad nah,,,we dont have room for any feed of anykind..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    24 hours ago BBBOTS was set to be shown at 2300 hours on 5. At some point today (Monday) they changed it quick to 2200 hours on 5*. What the hell? How quick they can change the schedule and there is an hour there now where they could show live feed.
    Have they scaled back this Friday's live feed yet?
  • livefeed24/7nowlivefeed24/7now Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    24 hours ago BBBOTS was set to be shown at 2300 hours on 5. At some point today (Monday) they changed it quick to 2200 hours on 5*. What the hell? How quick they can change the schedule and there is an hour there now where they could show live feed.

sky planner is suggesting an hour of live streaming next friday on 5*
    but channel 5 can & do change the rules at any time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Apparently yes.
    they have scaled it back but when you read what brian said about the 1 hr being there from the very start of the series its bordering on farce.

all these sudden changes just prove the point I tried to make earlier given the freedom they clearly have they could bung some extra hours on no problem.Hollowman is on C5 tonight till just after 1am perfect for a few hours as twitter suggest its kicking off in there.Perfect buzz for fans and the show.
    Forum Member

a lot of anger and confusion over the schedule changes over at Facebook tonight
    C5 can change the schedules quick enough to suit them but
    stuff the live feed hour they promised and its viewers too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes!:D
    what were they saying on twitter a while ago? impossible to make room for any feed even an hour etc etc all the Schedules are done weeks ahead.Its all Bull plops as the BBC showed last week when needs must they change and for some reason they are going frantic something isnt sitting right with C5 to make all these changes.

Its like You know who from Harry potter theres something going on but people dare not mention it..for a channel thats happy with everything why the sudden changes? why cut the feed at the start of the series when they had the host saying its back..blaming euro 2012 is the most crazy thing going.

theres nothing on now and they still cut it back..:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    What they saying on Facebook? I can't get my head round it. Why have the changed the schedule so quickly to show some film no one will watch? I am giving myself arthuritus typing these things and giving meself headache trying to work out what Channel 5 are playing at.
    Forum Member
    What they saying on Facebook? I can't get my head round it. Why have the changed the schedule so quickly to show some film no one will watch? I am giving myself arthuritus typing these things and giving meself headache trying to work out what Channel 5 are playing at.

Welcome aboard the live feed thread part 12
    many of us here have been trying to work C5 out since they took over BB
    all suggestions greatfully received

Facebook are saying they have missed BOTS because it was scheduled for 11pm and they don't have 5*+1
    many are annoyed that they didn't know it had changed channels at all quite angry too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even the people who say everything is fine totally ignore the fact theres something fishy going on.theres only one reason they would change like this not happy with the ratings.

maybe this new ofcom thing that Victor said has freaked them out and shunting bots onto 5* was orders from Dessy himself?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard the live feed thread part 12
    many of us here have been trying to work C5 out since they took over BB
    all suggestions greatfully received

Facebook are saying they have missed BOTS because it was scheduled for 11pm and they don't have 5*+1
    many are annoyed that they didn't know it had changed channels at all quite andy too

yes but we cant state the obvious ;)
    anyone can see theres something no right but if we dare suggest what that could be theres a million different reasons why apart from the main one Channel 5 axed so many people when Desmond took over they dont have a bloody clue.

ANY station that doesnt rely on public money to keep it going would see the biggest deathwish is ignoring fan feedback.theres an unwritten rule in TV when fans start taking the time to phone/email or write about a show take a sneek peak see whats going on.C5 have chosen to ignore not only fans but sections of the Media like TV presenters asking why bother with BB if theres no feed.

Its money..not its not money we just didnt want the feed then its back to money now the reasons are so muddled with them putting on 30 mins I doubt even they know anymore.Even trying to write about it gets confusing maybe thats the battleplan complex the issue so much you need A levels just to talk about the subject.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wonder if they will change it again...:p
    Brian didnt reply to anything linked to that interview posted ;)
    Forum Member
    Wonder if they will change it again...:p
    Brian didnt reply to anything linked to that interview posted ;)

BOTS is scheduled for 11pm on C5 tonight
    really don't see what their reason for the change was yesterday
    many viewers would have missed it last night and the ratings must have been down too

Livefeed isn't the only thing C5 have screwed up
    Looks like the sponsors are not too happy;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jul/10/big-brother-sponsor?CMP=twt_fd
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BOTS is scheduled for 11pm on C5 tonight
    really don't see what their reason for the change was yesterday
    many viewers would have missed it last night and the ratings must have been down too

Livefeed isn't the only thing C5 have screwed up
    Looks like the sponsors are not too happy;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jul/10/big-brother-sponsor?CMP=twt_fd

yep thats looking a dead cert for a new sponsor...:D I cant see this lot going down well with the image of smily happy 20 somethings without a care in the world ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shoppingqueen posted in the sponsor thread about how all the bathroom products are also part the product placement..SO WHY THE HELL doesnt all these sponsors club together stick a feed online..thats 24hrs a day products will be in focus...am I missing something here?? this is common in other Bigbrothers......
    Forum Member
    shoppingqueen posted in the sponsor thread about how all the bathroom products are also part the product placement..SO WHY THE HELL doesnt all these sponsors club together stick a feed online..thats 24hrs a day products will be in focus...am I missing something here?? this is common in other Bigbrothers......

exactly
    with all that product placement in the house
    what better way to advertise your products 24/7
    obviously at an additional cost
    but all to C5's advantage
    Forum Member
    With BBUSA starting this week
    they really know how to capture as many fans as possible
    offering early bird 25% discounts on the 24/7 livefeeds atm
    they actively promote the live feed packages
    unlike C5 who seem to be actively cutting what little is on offer
    1 hour down to 3omins a week
    C5 really have screwed up in keeping as many viewers on board as possible
  • shelly34shelly34 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    were can i watch bbusa live feed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah for the good old days...A HM wants to leave.
    Remeber the livefeed with Baited breath as they waited by the DR to see if the person came back out again...