Demi Lovato - Made In The USA

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
Forum Member
Does anyone know when this is getting a UK release? It needs some good promo and could be a smash.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I don't think the will release it in the UK if they haven't already. It's flopped in the US so they should move on to the next single in the autumn with an X Factor performance and it could be a hit. MITUSA was the wrong single choice anyway, Neon Lights and Really Don't Care are much better choices and could save this era.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Sadly I don't think the will release it in the UK if they haven't already. It's flopped in the US so they should move on to the next single in the autumn with an X Factor performance and it could be a hit. MITUSA was the wrong single choice anyway, Neon Lights and Really Don't Care are much better choices and could save this era.

It's playlisted on CapitalFM I think so I think it'll still get a release date possibly.

Really Don't Care would've been perfect for summer but now I think she should release Without The Love, for me it's as good as Give Your Heart A Break but I think she'll release Two Pieces next...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's playlisted on CapitalFM I think so I think it'll still get a release date possibly.

Really Don't Care would've been perfect for summer but now I think she should release Without The Love, for me it's as good as Give Your Heart A Break but I think she'll release Two Pieces next...

It may be released but I think it's too American sounding but who knows.

Without The Love or Neon Lights would be perfect winter singles but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't release any more singles...
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neon lights would be my choice by a mile. Would be huge in the clubs and then crossover.
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really Dont Care or Shouldnt Come Back or Something that were not