EastEnders: Monday 11/2/13 8:00PM - The Liam, The Masoods & Kat's Tacky Wardrobe

Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Coming up in tonight's EastEnders at 8:00PM On BBC1/HD and 10:30PM On BBC3...

Tonight:

It's a big day for Bianca as her probation officer is due to pay a visit today, and it's also her first trading day on the market with Kat. The atmosphere is chaotic at the Butcher house as Liam can't find his tatty trainers and needs money for a school trip, while Morgan, Tiffany and Whitney all have demands and problems of their own.

The Police bring Liam home after they discover him truanting from school.
Fortunately for Bianca, she defies the odds when things go really well with the probation officer, who is very pleased with how she is doing. However, once he has left, things quickly turn sour for Bianca as Liam brings the police to the front door. The officers explain that Liam has been truanting from school with some mates, and they warn Bianca that she could be fined or sent to prison if this behaviour is regularly repeated…

Later:

There's a gloomy mood at the Masood household following Zainab's departure from Albert Square. Masood encourages Tamwar to concentrate on his dreams and go to university, but Tamwar insists that he doesn't want £40,000 of debt.

Later, Tamwar isn't impressed when Masood suggests that he should go for a part-time market assistant job which is currently being advertised. Tamwar's upset over losing his mum then becomes apparent with an angry tirade, but Masood comes up with a solution as they have a heart-to-heart. Masood promises that if Tamwar speaks to Lister about the job, he'll match his earnings pound by pound to get him to university.

Also:

Roxy isn't happy when she finds out that Alfie gave Kat a loan to get the market stall started, but Alfie insists that it was the right thing to do. Later, Kirsty comes into The Vic wanting her old job back, but Roxy turns her away and the two women end up arguing. In the café, Patrick gives Kirsty food for thought by suggesting that she should take a softer approach to getting her job back. Will this work?

Elsewhere On The Square:

*Denise is upset that Zainab won't be coming back to work, Kat feels lonely and calls Alfie on the pretence of Tommy having a temperature, while Lola feels down after making a mistake at work but Poppy buoys her up by promising to speak to Tanya about giving her an apprenticeship.

Tonight's cast (18 regulars, 2 special guests):
Bianca Butcher
Patsy Palmer

Liam Butcher
James Forde

Carol Jackson
Lindsey Coulson

Kat Moon
Jessie Wallace

Alfie Moon
Shane Richie

Roxy Mitchell
Rita Simons

Kirsty Branning

Kierston Wareing

Patrick Trueman
Rudolph Walker

Denise Fox
Diane Parish

Masood Ahmed
Nitin Ganatra

Tamwar Masood

Himesh Patel

AJ Ahmed
Phaldut Sharma

Poppy Meadow
Rachel Bright

Lola Pearce
Danielle Harold

Arthur 'Fatboy' Chubb
Ricky Norwood

Whitney Dean

Shona McGarty

Tiffany Butcher
Maisie Smith

Morgan Butcher

Devon Higgs
Steve Lowe
Michael Simkins

Policeman

Ken Bradshaw

Director
- Daniel Wilson
Executive Producer - Lorraine (We Need A New EP)man
Writer - Peter Mattessi

News and links: 20000th post :eek: Hope everyone enjoys tonight's episode! :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for the thread :)

I believe you mean Monday though :p:cool:
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,844
    Forum Member
    Tuesday? Im not the only one getting days mixed up then :D
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a gloomy mood at the Masood household following Zainab's departure from Albert Square. Masood encourages Tamwar to concentrate on his dreams and go to university, but Tamwar insists that he doesn't want £40,000 of debt.

Later, Tamwar isn't impressed when Masood suggests that he should go for a part-time market assistant job which is currently being advertised. Tamwar's upset over losing his mum then becomes apparent with an angry tirade, but Masood comes up with a solution as they have a heart-to-heart. Masood promises that if Tamwar speaks to Lister about the job, he'll match his earnings pound by pound to get him to university.

same with this house as well :(

Great thread Zack and 20,000 posts :eek::eek::eek:
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tuesday? Im not the only one getting days mixed up then :D

No you're not....:o:o:o Thanks. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

same with this house as well :(

Great thread Zack and 20,000 posts :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks...maybe this episode will cheer things up for you. Carol was funny in the preview lmao. :p:eek:
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    No you're not....:o:o:o Thanks. :p

I know they are not in todays but i still hope the phil/sharon thing having another twist. Will be SO boring if he gives up lexi and gets her :sleep::(:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know they are not in todays but i still hope the phil/sharon thing having another twist. Will be SO boring if he gives up lexi and gets her :sleep::(

I think we both know that it will probably end up this way. There isn't anything else for Sharon to do, and with those Mystic Mo spoilers, it's looking likely. Though there was that "baby makes 3, but which 3 would that be" which could be about her....maybe Phil gets Sharon but keeps Lexi away from Lola and Billy? :confused:

Plus with
    the kidnap stuff that's rumoured with Lola, she might make it worse and stop herself from getting Lexi back.
    Forum Member
    I think we both know that it will probably end up this way. There isn't anything else for Sharon to do, and with those Mystic Mo spoilers, it's looking likely. Though there was that "baby makes 3, but which 3 would that be" which could be about her....maybe Phil gets Sharon but keeps Lexi away from Lola and Billy? :confused:

Maybe i want a twist dammit and its hardly fair he'll have sharon in the week of heathers anniversary? Loads are saying hes heading for a breakdown
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe i want a twist dammit and its hardly fair he'll have sharon in the week of heathers anniversary? Loads are saying hes heading for a breakdown

Maybe a breakdown is where Phil is headed? I don't think Phil/Sharon will be as good as the writers think it is....I fear they will ruin it like they did with Kat/Alfie.
    Forum Member
    Maybe a breakdown is where Phil is headed? I don't think Phil/Sharon will be as good as the writers think it is....I fear they will ruin it like they did with Kat/Alfie.

Thought it would be epic if it happened in the court ? Hed be trying to fight for lexi but when he says the wrong thing and with both shirl & sharon there
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hooray a fresh week in the Square :D

Thanks for the thread
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member

I will fear it IF it happens. They have unresolved issues and she did trust him over Dennis so its not what people think how she had NO feelings for him. Sharon loves Phil and always has she just isnt IN love with him like he her. Will be interesting to see Phil as the one who is more into it then the other way round. This is what I have been looking forward to ever since I knew Sharon was returning.
    Anyway this episode is nothing to do with them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    Hooray a fresh week in the Square :D

Thanks for the thread

No problem....your dear Poppy is on tonight I believe...:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No problem....your dear Poppy is on tonight I believe...:p

AKA..... Our Lass :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    AKA..... Our Lass :D

:D:D:D
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Zack :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Thanks Zack :)

No problem. :)
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,210
    Forum Member
    Thanks for th thread. :D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread Zack

the ep sounds quite enjoyable
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great thread and congrats on your milestone. :) Like the title.

Lauren Klee's last episode was the Branning meal in the Vic which was great:D Good job Sharon isn't in the episode because she can't write for her (see Sharon/Dot scene, Sharon and Janine's first meeting after her return)

Evening all:)
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread. I'm glad we will be seeing Liam more now
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,931
    Forum Member
    Evening Peeps.
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Evening Peeps.

Evening, fancy meeting you in this place :)
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,931
    Forum Member
    Evening, fancy meeting you in this place :)

I like to pop in on occasion, the beers cheap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I like to pop in on occasion, the beers cheap.

What beer would that be? Fosters?