Judges Houses! *Including Spoilers*

Comments

• LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    Awesome if this is true. Maybe they'll show Jade Collins (or Richards) and/or Melanie (not McCabe) :D

Think we could be seeing some of the Liverpool auditions but that part is just guess work on behalf. :o

Does anyone know where Carolynne Poole and Starboy Nathan auditioned?
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shows how far the show has fallen that they called Kye a superstar. The producers have lost their minds if they put James in the live shows not only would he be the least marketable contestant they have ever had on the show his voice is mediocre at best he will be one of those acts who goes all the way based on their story not their voice. If they are both put in the live shows they will probably be the final 2 as you said what most people would view as mediocrity is international stardom in the eyes of X Factor.

James Arthur is particularly mediocre. He looks and sounds more like a typical guest on the Jeremy Kyle Show than a pop star.

Kye is no great shakes vocally.....very bland and forgettable.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disagree about James, I think his voice is incredible, he expresses so much emotion and feeling when he sings and for me, his audition was the best of the series so far. Kye isn't FANTASTIC but he's good, reminds me of Matt Cardle a bit and the Overs need a good male as they haven't really had an amazing vocalist in terms of males in the Overs for a while now, John Adeleye is probably the best since Ben Mills in Series 3, I wasn't a fan of Olly, Danyl or Jamie in Series 6 at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Just seen her tweets was referring to her facebook in the post above this could be something.

also jade richards has been tweeting about going away to the sun.. maybe just a holiday.. but seems kind of weird with melanie saying shes in london also mmm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daffydi11 wrote: »
    also jade richards has been tweeting about going away to the sun.. maybe just a holiday.. but seems kind of weird with melanie saying shes in london also mmm

I'm wondering what "business" Melanie would have in London....doesn't seem an obvious destination for her.

I guess we would have a better idea if she and Jade were to vanish from Twitter around the time JH is filmed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    I'm wondering what "business" Melanie would have in London....doesn't seem an obvious destination for her.

I guess we would have a better idea if she and Jade were to vanish from Twitter around the time JH is filmed.

the plot thickens or maybe xf has made us all a bit paranoid lmao... when is the girls rumoured to be filmed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daffydi11 wrote: »
    the plot thickens or maybe xf has made us all a bit paranoid lmao... when is the girls rumoured to be filmed

We don't know yet....presumably within the next ten days or fortnight.

I'm curious as to what official business would bring Melanie to London outside of XF.
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Why would XF take her to London? Gary doesn't have the girls.
  • WeekendDudeWeekendDude Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    melanie said to someone on twitter she is only down in london for the day. Anyway girls judges houses is at a caribbean.

I have a girl on facebook who is through to judges houses and someone on her facebook says yestrday that she goes to judges houses in a couple of days.

Jade richards isnt through to judges houses this year although melanie could be
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a girl on facebook who is through to judges houses and someone on her facebook says yestrday that she goes to judges houses in a couple of days.

Oh, really?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    melanie said to someone on twitter she is only down in london for the day. Anyway girls judges houses is at a caribbean.

Really what is her name? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    Why would XF take her to London? Gary doesn't have the girls.

You might assume that anyone who is still in the running on the show would have to go to London to meet producers to discuss aspects of their involvement.

Could be a complete red herring of course....perhaps Melanie was in London for something career related (but the timing is certainly interesting)
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar I think you need to stop being so desperate for Melanie to have made it... The clutching at straws is getting a bit annoying now.

She could've gone to London for MANY reasons.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

I can only hope that this is true. :)
    Forum Member
    i dont know if i can say her name. although she is in the girls list in this spoiler
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar I think you need to stop being so desperate for Melanie to have made it... The clutching at straws is getting a bit annoying now.

She could've gone to London for MANY reasons.

No one knows anything for certain yet even some of the names speculated might not have made it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont know if i can say her name. although she is in the girls list in this spoiler

Can you send me a direct message? ;)
    I'm a good secret keeper. :o
    Forum Member

PM it ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sent you a direct message feel free to reply. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Final Boys Have Been Chosen.
    caroline flack ‏@carolineflack1

Our first live show contestants are through. I really like them. Its also been the hottest 3 days of our lives. Good work team Xtra x
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's our Rylan Clark through then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's our Rylan Clark through then.

I hope not but I think he is a lock for the live shows. :p

My prediction for the final 3 boys. ;)
    Jahmene Douglas,Rylan Clark,Starboy Nathan.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jahmene, Starboy Nathan, James
    Forum Member
    Not really feeling the boys this year tbh.
    Forum Member
    Spoiler

I think - Jahmene Douglous, James Arhur and then someone who hasnt been shown yet