Top 5 Most Annoying Things Jeremy Kyle Does (Part 5)

Comments

• grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    :D
    When Jerky made that remark his brother living in NZ I wanted to say "Why dont you keep in contact with him?!" :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Hi all,
    Been away the weekend so just been catching up here and the 'other place' I seen today's on ITV 2 but wasn't sure of the stalker / obsessed ex story so just having a read thru now xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The phrase that never fails to irritate me is "let's get those all-important DNA results".
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    :D
    When Jerky made that remark his brother living in NZ I wanted to say "Why dont you keep in contact with him?!" :)

Exactly, I was watching it with my man and he thought his brother had comitted suicide but i'm sure Jez said ages ago his brother was a druggie / ex druggie ??:confused:
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gunner 51 wrote: »
    I've never known Jezza to "put his hands in the air" even when he was proved wrong.

You're right! When he's proved wrong about something, he just changes the subject very quickly and fires another accusation about something else, to distract everyone from the fact that he got something wrong.

There was a classic example the other day. He said to a woman "You've just called this guy every name under the sun." She quite rightly pointed out that she hadn't actually called the guy a single name. So Jerry shrieked: "What? You've just accused him of STEALING!" The woman repeated calmly that yes, that was true, but she hadn't called him any names, and certainly not "every name under the sun" as Jerry had claimed. He reacted with disbelief; it was obvious he just couldn't tell the difference between what he'd accused her of saying, and what she'd actually said. As far as he's concerned, anyone who has ever had any sort of disagreement has automatically "called someone every name under the sun." That seems to be his default setting!

It's as if he's programmed to hear and see aggression in other people, even when it's not there. Like when a guest politely disagrees with him, and he reacts as if they've been abusive ("Don't you start on me! I'll blow you out of the water!") It creates an argument out of nothing, and allows him to pretend the other person has started it. AAARGH!
    Forum Member
    The phrase that never fails to irritate me is "let's get those all-important DNA results".

Me too :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    Exactly, I was watching it with my man and he thought his brother had comitted suicide but i'm sure Jez said ages ago his brother was a druggie / ex druggie ??

I think his brother had a cocaine addicition. He was sorted out, and he moved to NZ. I think he's in entertainment too - something to do with an orchestra or ballet I think - not sure which.
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tango15 wrote: »
    I think his brother had a cocaine addicition. He was sorted out, and he moved to NZ. I think he's in entertainment too - something to do with an orchestra or ballet I think - not sure which.

Married to an anorexic ballerina IIRC. JK has been known to refer to his brothers and sister in laws troubles
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    Melodybear wrote: »
    Married to an anorexic ballerina IIRC. JK has been known to refer to his brothers and sister in laws troubles

Seems to me he could run a show with his own relatives!
    Forum Member
    Seems to me he could run a show with his own relatives!

I know! Between him gambling, his wifes sham marriage, his sister in law's anorexia, ex drug addict brother,chasing a 16 year old ...

What would be a good name for the show guys?:confused: Or it may have to be more than one show:D

I know we've all had issues in the past and no one's perfect but before he bangs on about certain issues he should take a loo in the mirror:p

I know we all know that already though:sleep::yawn:
    Forum Member
    Well i'm back working tomorrow so will need to catch up on here and itv2 tomorrow so bye all 4 now x:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member

I think he runs, or did, Royal New Zealand Ballet.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    Re Clare the miz looking backstage one.

Am I mistaken or did she not used to get trolleyed out as the 'addictions counsellor' prior to The Genius taking over? Why does she look so bloody sad all the time I wonder? I have seen her in real life (wiv her alleged girlf) and she looks same. Has been been demoted or sumin?
  • DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes he really does my head in, my mum loves him and watches every show i dont see whats so entertaining about him do you?
  • OGBOGB Posts: 9,229
    Forum Member
    Now THAT was funny. 2 silly little teenagers who got past the researchers (I'm sure JK will be blasting them about the 'quality' of the guests who make it through to the show) just got thrown off the set for wasting his time. Brilliant. The story was so ridiculous, he ripped up the worthless lie detector results without even reading them and told them to go away and grow up. Better still, the girl tried to stage a 'sit-in' protest, until she saw he wasn't joking, and then completely humiliated, had to leave the stage. Nothing accomplished except embarrassment. I hope some of the students at their college are at home watching this today and give her hell when she's back in. Superb. :D:D:D
  • mw1mw1 Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't funny at all mate. JK was being a total and utter prick to that guy even before he got on to the stage. Never gave him a chance to speak or anything........
  • MittenMitten Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mw1 wrote: »
    It wasn't funny at all mate. JK was being a total and utter prick to that guy even before he got on to the stage. Never gave him a chance to speak or anything........

I agree, then he acted like God by withholding the lie detector results.

Considering he exploits people for a living, not to mention his own dubious personal life, judging them on their "lack of morals" was a bit rich.
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't blame that woman for rejecting the help that the show offers. Why would she want to be "helped" by the team from a programme that has spent the last ten minutes humiliating her? Whatever the rights and wrongs of the back story, this is a woman who's been sexually assaulted, so the show shouldn't have used her in the way they did. People who've been through sexual assault or abuse shouldn't be seen as fodder for this kind of confrontation-based show. Jerry seemed to think that it was OK to give her a hard time, as long as he "balanced" it by saying something sympathetic about what happened to her in the past every few minutes. Very uncomfortable viewing.
  • MittenMitten Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    I don't blame that woman for rejecting the help that the show offers. Why would she want to be "helped" by the team from a programme that has spent the last ten minutes humiliating her? Whatever the rights and wrongs of the back story, this is a woman who's been sexually assaulted, so the show shouldn't have used her in the way they did. People who've been through sexual assault or abuse shouldn't be seen as fodder for this kind of confrontation-based show. Jerry seemed to think that it was OK to give her a hard time, as long as he "balanced" it by saying "We all sympathise with what happened to you in the past" every few minutes. Very uncomfortable viewing.

I totally agree. And as I know from personal exprience, just hearing the word "rape" can make some victims ' hearts race, panicky feelings occur, etc. Hardly a great premise for an accurate lie detector result to start with, is it?

I often get annoyed with Jeremy's ridiculous, unprofessional and downright dangerous attitude. But for the first time it has actually made me feel quite sick.:(
    Forum Member
    I couldnt talk to you guys about Jerky today, our internet didnt work/doesnt work :(
    Sorry.
  • DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just drones on about things he has no idea about!!!
    Forum Member
    Yeah, thats our Jerky! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We should tape these, send 'em to OFCOM and ask them nicely to remove the vile bully from the air. :D

With the bad publicity he has now, no-one would ever take him on in entertainment or psychiatric circles. :D
    Forum Member
    Ello Guns! :)
    I may watch Jerky when I get home but our internets down, I'm using the college one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    Absolutely appalling. He played the whole thing for laughs (stalking by an ex is NOT funny!), got in a few snide digs at the girl in the guise of pretending to be joking ("Heartbreaker! You horrible woman! ....No, I'm just kidding"....yeah right!) And after all that stuff he spouted about not giving the ex false hopes, he ended up on his "Change the game plan" speech, which effectively told the guy he might have a chance if he played it differently! So HE ended up giving the guy false hopes too! I felt so sorry for that girl. He ALWAYS takes this line with guys who are stalking their ex. He makes it absolutely clear he identifies with them, and the poor women are basically made to feel even worse than they already did. GRRRRR!

As always, you talk perfect sense Cathrin.

I don`t understand why he seems to think that stalking is ok, (unless he`s been one himself, maybe?)

It can affect your life to the extent that you are nervous about going anywhere alone, and it`s not always exes who stalk, sometimes it is someone who has an obsession about you, even though no encouragement has ever been given, and, believe me, it`s not funny...