Now Lomas Dumps Marsh !! Its like the hokey Kokey

Comments

• conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Kym began her fling with 32-year-old Oliver, – who is now dating glamour model Rhian Sugden, 27

From Kym ro Rhian.. lucky git :D is he walking barefoot too?

At 37, Kim should really know better then to sleep around.

Isn't Rhian the one who was in Celeb BB and her only claim to fame was being the OTHER WOMAN in the Tess/Vernon marriage spat !! Looks like these two are made for each other !!
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    Isn't Rhian the one who was in Celeb BB and her only claim to fame was being the OTHER WOMAN in the Tess/Vernon marriage spat !! Looks like these two are made for each other !!

She went out with the bloke Jodie Marsh married for publici....I mean love. He's a KP Muscle Mary cast off as well :cool:
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems to like the soap actors.
    It wouldn`t surprise me if she started sniffing around the actor who plays David in Emmerdale - just to put the boot in to both Jamie and his sister Charley Webb.
    She always seemed to be the vindictive sort to me.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    wavlovr wrote: »
    She seems to like the soap actors.
    It wouldn`t surprise me if she started sniffing around the actor who plays David in Emmerdale - just to put the boot in to both Jamie and his sister Charley Webb.
    She always seemed to be the vindictive sort to me.

I bet she's already tried it:mad:
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of them - Jamie, Kym, Charley Webb - just ridiculous vacuous idiots with no sense of morals and even less sense of responsibility.

What did Charley Webb do :confused:
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL.

Howzabout:

Dane Bowers
    Kirk Norcross
    One of the members of the new XFactor boyband
    Brian Harvey
    James 'Arg' Argent
    Danny Cipriani
    Gavin Henson

also

Max from The Wanted
    Mini Me
    James Arthur
    Dean Gaffney
    Ashley Cole
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    All of them - Jamie, Kym, Charley Webb - just ridiculous vacuous idiots with no sense of morals and even less sense of responsibility.

Has Charley Webb cheated?:confused:
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »

Exactly. Yes, Kym may have cheated, but where are the reports about Charley cheating?
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Well, they've been married for just over a year so things have probably got too mundane for her. :yawn:

As soon as the boredom kicks in she moves on to the next one.

If she were single and in her early 20s, maybe, but as a mother in her late 30s it's quite tacky.

I agree. The woman needs to grow up.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. The woman needs to grow up.

Hubbby might be pleased to be given a way out of the marriage, by all accounts its been on a knife edge ever since the big OK wedding.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised she hasn't started targeting footballers but perhaps she's too old for that.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,950
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »

this?:confused:
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Charley Webb cheated, did she?
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I'd forgotten that too, I wonder if Kym tried it on with David ever, after a few drinks.

Her son?:eek:
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    Her son?:eek:

No....:D I don't think much of Kym but come on:eek:

David from Emmerdale, Wolfman, Charley's ex
  • babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Didn't she also dump that cute kid from eastenders ? The one who married her and gave up his career to look after her kids while she chased fame ?
    She is a bit of an eejit mucking around when there are kids involved,but to be honest I never really bought into the big reunion thing between her and Lomas. It just seemed forced and all for publicity.
    Maybe she is still stuck in the mindset of the girl from Hearsay who was told she was too fat.She might feel a need to be desired .
    Or she just might be a greedy woman wanting more than she has.:rolleyes:
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CreamPuff wrote: »
    Does this mean she has to go back to her original surname AGAIN:rolleyes:

It's like a Kym board game!

You catch your husband in bed with a glamour model. Go back 2 surnames
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    babybutch wrote: »
    Didn't she also dump that cute kid from eastenders ? The one who married her and gave up his career to look after her kids while she chased fame ?
    She is a bit of an eejit mucking around when there are kids involved,but to be honest I never really bought into the big reunion thing between her and Lomas. It just seemed forced and all for publicity.
    Maybe she is still stuck in the mindset of the girl from Hearsay who was told she was too fat.She might feel a need to be desired .
    Or she just might be a greedy woman wanting more than she has.:rolleyes:

Jack Ryder. Whatever happened to him, eh?!

He was either a massive control freak behind the scenes or just a young bloke who got more than he bargained for, ending up cooking and cleaning for Kym's children while she was out 'working'. We will never really know because he has never told his side of the story.

Oh well. She gave her marriage all of 12 months before looking elsewhere, so it was a real effort.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call me slightly cynical but all I can see is another glossy OK!/Hello spread approaching...about the 'Reunion - after cheating claims ROCKS Lomas and Marsh'.

Special Edition with grinning faces on the front cover. At a supermarket shelf near you.

Just you wait. ;)
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Jack Ryder. Whatever happened to him, eh?!

He was either a massive control freak behind the scenes or just a young bloke who got more than he bargained for, ending up cooking and cleaning for Kym's children while she was out 'working'. We will never really know because he has never told his side of the story.

Oh well. She gave her marriage all of 12 months before looking elsewhere, so it was a real effort.

i thought the affair started five months into her marriage. if it did she didn't give the marriage much time at all.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Call me slightly cynical but all I can see is another glossy OK!/Hello spread approaching...about the 'Reunion - after cheating claims ROCKS Lomas and Marsh'.

Special Edition with grinning faces on the front cover. At a supermarket shelf near you.

Just you wait. ;)

You read my mind, I was just going to post that:)
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Matthew Wolfenden cheated on his then girlfriend with Charley Webb but I'm not sure why Leicester_Hunk lumped Charley in with Kym & Jamie as being vacuous?
  • Joe19Joe19 Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the Mirror today it claimed she wanted a divorce on grounds of his unreasonable behaviour.

Having an affair doesn't count as reasonable though, Kym.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Joe19 wrote: »
    In the Mirror today it claimed she wanted a divorce on grounds of his unreasonable behaviour.

Yep, Kym makes it about herself as victim of it all. Not very nice person! 5 months affair into 12 months marriage.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe19 wrote: »

I don't think Jamie Lomas is Mr Squeaky Clean but of course, Kym is never in the wrong in all her failed relationships. :p

If there are problems so early on it's probably better to try and work them out rather than giving the eye to one of her younger, male co-stars. Like many people these days, they seem to play out their relationship woes on Twitter.