Leigh Francis - Twitter

123457»

Comments

• sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this thread still going? :eek: :eek:

Yes and still no idea what was actually said, apparently a harmless tweet about a bandage :D
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this thread a double bluff? Is the OP in fact Keith Lemon or Leigh Francis? Or is another poster on this thread one (or both) of them? What's for sure is the thread is way more entertaining than Lemon or LF could ever be.:cool:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Yes and still no idea what was actually said, apparently a harmless tweet about a bandage :D

I saw the Tweet before it was taken off here and the tone of it was rather impolite and abrupt.

I can see why LF got a bit miffed, but WS really needs to stop trying to get mileage and sympathy out of it.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    :D This thread is nutso.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Clearly the OP wanted LF to rise to his Tweet and send an offensive one back so he could start a thread about that too. Instead he's started a thread about basically not getting a response other than being blocked. Attention seeking methinks.
  • WhiteShadeWhiteShade Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    Actually he wrote back before blocking me by informing me to not watch Celebrity Juice. So I haven't since :)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Clearly the OP wanted LF to rise to his Tweet and send an offensive one back so he could start a thread about that too. Instead he's started a thread about basically not getting a response other than being blocked. Attention seeking methinks.

Perhaps if nobody responds to his posts, he'll go away. As it is he's getting the attention he obviously craves and if every reply generates a response from him he's going to carry on and on ad infinitum......
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteShade wrote: »
    Actually he wrote back before blocking me by informing me to not watch Celebrity Juice. So I haven't since :)

Very clever of you - release another salient piece of information to keep this thread going even longer. It's almost turning into a JJ Abrams production ..
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've seen of his replies to questions I think he tends to get asked a lot of the same questions over and over again-mad fans of crappy pop bands asking if/when they will be on the show when he has nothing to do with the booking process (obviously) and never knows who is on until he gets to the weekly recordings, why Keith Lemon wears a bandage etc. So I imagine he just blocks anyone who asks those kind of questions in case they keep spamming him with them.

I've seen the Loose Women interview with him out of character and he comes across as a nice guy.

I'm shocked, have never heard or read anything untoward about him at all, ever, in fact quite the opposite. On my son's birthday, I sent tweets to loads of celebs my son likes asking for a 'happy birthday' for him and Leigh/Keith was the only one to reply.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    The funny thing is that half your comments have made me laugh. The only thing I've ever found funny about Keith Lemon was the joke about Kevin Webster on the Michael Jackson Bo Selecta special. So you're all more funny then some jumped up twonk.
    I've previously tweeted him about how much I loved Bo Selecta but I don't recall him thanking me for being nice or on having brought all his DVD's. Funny that.

Same here. I once found a joke Jimmy Carr told on 8 out of 10 cats funny and then bought all his DVDs, watched all his TV appearances and followed him on tour. Despite this i found none of the rest of his material funny in the slightest. I still tried to contact him but he didn't thank me either. W****r!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FlAsHFlOoD wrote: »
    Same here. I once found a joke Jimmy Carr told on 8 out of 10 cats funny and then bought all his DVDs, watched all his TV appearances and followed him on tour. Despite this i found none of the rest of his material funny in the slightest. I still tried to contact him but he didn't thank me either. W****r!

Hahaha