Options

Reckless - UK Pace on Alibi

anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Just starting to watch the first episode of this new US show on Alibi. Looks like a good cast. The guy from Southland playing a cop again. And Eric from CSI Miami playing another cop. :D Is that David Chokachi from Baywatch?

Comments

• Options
    daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have it recorded but haven't watched yet.
  • Options
    daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed this so far.

Does anyone know if it gets tied up this season, or is it a cliff hanger? Just wondering as I know it was cancelled.
  • Options
    PetingoPetingo Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've enjoyed this so far.

Does anyone know if it gets tied up this season, or is it a cliff hanger? Just wondering as I know it was cancelled.

It doesn't end on a cliffhanger as such but there are surprising revelations in the last couple episodes which set the scene for season 2, which we now know will not be happening, alas.

But don't worry......the central plot lines are all resolved :)

Darned shame it is cancelled.....I thoroughly enjoyed it when it was shown on RTE earlier in the year.

Between this being cancelled along with Forever and Stalker, my favourite new shows are falling like ninepins :(
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Petingo wrote: »
    It doesn't end on a cliffhanger as such but there are surprising revelations in the last couple episodes which set the scene for season 2, which we now know will not be happening, alas.

But don't worry......the central plot lines are all resolved :)

Darned shame it is cancelled.....I thoroughly enjoyed it when it was shown on RTE earlier in the year.

Between this being cancelled along with Forever and Stalker, my favourite new shows are falling like ninepins :(

Don't think I can recall so many shows being cancelled like this before. The lead actor in Reckless drives me nuts with his smug looks and squinty eyes. Someone must have told him he was the heartthrob of the show so he squints his eyes to make himself look sexy. Maybe if he was a better actor it would work.