Men behaving badly

Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
Forum Member
Watching series 2 in an episode called, how to dump your f2f
There is a line in it where Gary says think I have got my letters
Mixed up said " I like to bungee jump with you Debra
And I sent a letter to Jimmy. Saville. Which says " we don't-click in bed ;)

No chance of that episode being shown uncut then?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need to bring the show back for a one off.
  • Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
    Forum Member

With all 4 ?
  • Jason CJason C Posts: 31,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It'll never happen, Caroline Quentin for one isn't interested and won't do it.

Plus it was very much of its time, so it's probably best left there.
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wouldn't need to be in it anyway.

Gary, Tony, and a sofa would be enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason C wrote: »
    It'll never happen, Caroline Quentin for one isn't interested and won't do it.

Plus it was very much of its time, so it's probably best left there.

First ive heard.

Leslie Ash did a skit for TV Burp I remember.

Clunes & Morrisey is all you need.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A great show but best left to the past, the actors are far to old now to make it funny and it would just come across as weird

BTW GOLD are showing it at the moment but they seem to of missed out 3 of the best episodes which they have done before, the classic episode when Dorothy is ill and Tony gets glasses, Tony and Dorothy's fling and when Tony returns from travelling with that beard have all been missed out for some reason. Wish they would show it from start to finish instead of just cutting episodes out when they feel like it.
  • lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    A great show but best left to the past, the actors are far to old now to make it funny and it would just come across as weird

BTW GOLD are showing it at the moment but they seem to of missed out 3 of the best episodes which they have done before, the classic episode when Dorothy is ill and Tony gets glasses, Tony and Dorothy's fling and when Tony returns from travelling with that beard have all been missed out for some reason. Wish they would show it from start to finish instead of just cutting episodes out when they feel like it.

The episode where Tony gets glasses is my favourite Men Behaving Badly episode :D
    I'm sure I've seen the one where Tony returns from travelling on GOLD fairly recently but not the other two.