• COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His been brought back by ITV to do what Craig does on Strictly
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,175
    Forum Member
    COTTONHEAT wrote: »
    His been brought back by ITV to do what Craig does on Strictly

But he has neither the personality or humour of Craig.

Nasty poisonous queen! :mad:
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Low scores by him tonight. Does he like anyone. No himself.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to Jason, the only reason Karen Barber is a judge is because Chris Dean is dating her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like that one by Philip "Don't cross that line" Then Jason replies "Thought it was a crime scene on that side" He never live that down":D
  • clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad that Jason & Karen are back on the panel. This will not be the flop that last series was :-)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He can't have much dignity to go back to a show that sacked him publicly. Obviously in desperate need of attention, you can tell the other judges don't like him either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jasons just annoying now with every comment so predictable. He's doing it on purpose? Or trying to wind up Karen?
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I turned over in the adverts from Got To Dance and I have turned back.

Jason is awful, Karen is awful. Robin only bearable coz of his skating legacy but the new blonde is warm and seems a good addition. Christine is also awful.

This judging panel should take tips from the GTD bunch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I think that the Difference between Craig and Jason is Craig has a really good sense of homer and a really good personality, although he can be nasty, it is not in a horrible way just to put them down, he gives constructive criticism, and people like him, sorry but Jason is just a D!ck...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    So, you were bored to Beth by Beth Tweddle's routine, Jason? Well, I'm bored to death by you and your spiteful comments to everyone (that's contestants, judges and presenters alike) for no reason at all other than to be controversial. :yawn: The best thing you did was to leave! The worst thing you did was to return! If bringing you back as a judge was the best strategy that ITV could think of to revive the flagging ratings of this programme, then it should scrap the programme immediately, as you've ruined it for me, at least! I won't be watching the programme again, thanks to you! :mad:
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    Hertie you stole my thunder agree with you 100%.Gardiner is a PILLOCK of the highest order, hes far to much in love with his own ego.

Fecking Clampitt
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've come to a conclusion Jason only likes certain celebrities.
    Forum Member
    But he has neither the personality or humour of Craig.

Nor the technical knowledge of what is required to perform well! At least Craig's judgements are informed, albeit harsh and baffling at times! Craig also knows how to conduct himself in a professional manner-i.e. harsh as he is at times, he at least isn't spiteful to everyone in the same vicinity as him. E.g. Jason would no doubt have criticised Lisa Reily for her appearance (size), whereas Craig and the other judges rightly left this out of their judging and focused on her dancing.

Nasty poisonous queen! :mad:

I think the word 'queen' is too good a term for him.
  • DanielleLDanielleL Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    I think that the Difference between Craig and Jason is Craig has a really good sense of homer and a really good personality, although he can be nasty, it is not in a horrible way just to put them down, he gives constructive criticism, and people like him, sorry but Jason is just a D!ck...

I think the same, Craig does it with good intentions for the people hes judging. I think Jason does it with the intentions of getting himself Sun headlines.
    Forum Member
    DanielleL wrote: »
    I think the same, Craig does it with good intentions for the people hes judging. I think Jason does it with the intentions of getting himself Sun headlines.

...and 'boosting the ratings for the show', as the gleeful producers rubbing their hands together in the background no doubt wanted! Hope it backfires on them, as Jason's behaviour is shameful, as is their willingness to tolerate it for no other reason than this, imo. No wonder the other ice skating judges left in droves! The producers must be desperate if they've had to fill the vacant seats with an I'm a celebrity get me out of here runner up and former member of a girl band whose name we didn't know until she become a runner up on this programme and a spiteful man!
  • AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    valkay wrote: »
    According to Jason, the only reason Karen Barber is a judge is because Chris Dean is dating her.
    Why is Jason Gardner a judge on the show, is he dating Philip Schofield? :eek:
  • DanielleLDanielleL Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    hertie wrote: »
    ...and 'boosting the ratings for the show', as the gleeful producers rubbing their hands together in the background no doubt wanted! Hope it backfires on them, as Jason's behaviour is shameful, as is their willingness to tolerate it for no other reason than this, imo. No wonder the other ice skating judges left in droves! The producers must be desperate if they've had to fill the vacant seats with an I'm a celebrity get me out of here runner up and former member of a girl band whose name we didn't know until she become a runner up on this programme and a spiteful man!

I liked Katarina last year.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jason is not in the same league as Craig, he's delusional if he thinks he is. I find Craig humourous (sp) and entertaining. Two words I would never use to describe Jason. Can't believe ITV brought him back thinking he would help save the show :confused:
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Katarina last year.

Yes me too, not keen on Jason so nasty for no reason.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every single negative comment from his doesn't do the show justice. Blame the producers for making him return.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,175
    Forum Member
    hertie wrote: »
    I think the word 'queen' is too good a term for him.

I was feeling charitable, after all it is the sabbath. :D

(But I really detest the slimy #####)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can Jason actually ice skate?
  • Tom_HiltonTom_Hilton Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Why on earth is he back? I spent the series before last putting my fingers in my ears and looking away every time he appeared. You've shot yourself in the foot ITV. I'm another viewer who prefers not to be insulted by some knob displaying his ego.