Comments

• Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    U no what I think a panel of

Sharon -Louis - Gary -Nicole could actually work really well. I look forward to see how it develops :)
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't revive a dead horse
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it means Tulisa's off the panel I'm all for it :)

Lets just hope Nicole comes back too, because her and Sharon get on well apparently and would be great to see some good chemistry between the two female judges for a change rather than them ignoring each other (last year) or being horrible to each other (2011).

I would like to see Mel B though, she'd be great full time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Mel B replaced Sharon on America's Got Talent there might be some antagonism between them. I don't want a battling panel of clashing personalities, these are harsh times and I'd like to see a panel with good chemistry this year.

This is where The Voice seems to have got it right. The panel all like each other.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis and sharon make good tv. Mel and sharons possible bickering makes good tv . Gary barlow reading Thomas the tank engine is boring
  • stairwaystairway Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A good excuse for not watching the next series
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent I like Sharon, and agree that her and Louis make a fun pairing.

Let's hope Shazza can put Borelow in his place when he tries to be a smartar*e!
  • zummigummizummigummi Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Tulisa must be pissed lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Sharon is returning to show for cool £1.5 million. What do you think? http://www.4music.com/news/news/9420/Sharon-Osbourne-clinches-big-money-UK-X-Factor-deal
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Oh fantastic!!

I prefer her infinitely to Tulisa
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    :( For god sake. I hate her. She is just an attention seeking desperate woman who wants it all to be about her. I also love Tulisa!!!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    :( For god sake. I hate Tulisa. She is just an attention seeking desperate woman who wants it all to be about her.!!!

Fixed that for ya ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Fixed that for ya ;)

:cry::sleep:
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh, awful news. :(
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I have love/hate feelings for Sharon.

I used to love her on the show for the first couple of years. I thought she was funny and entertaining and likeable. Then the way she treated Dannii was disgusting and I feel like she has a very nasty side to her which seriously puts me off.
    Dannii went on to become one of the best mentors/judges the show has ever had, and won the show with Matt at its peak. With Sharon returning it might make Sharon feel like she has the last laugh (even though Dannii is on Aus XF & BINTM) but on the other hand she could be really good for the show. It depends the chemistry she has with Gary/Nicole (even though her & Nicole are friends).
    People talk about the friendship between Louis & Sharon as a brilliant thing, but Sharon used to be so far up Simon's backside and was horrible to Louis, making digs about his sexuality and throwing water over him. The only reason she became such good friends with Louis, was because he threatened to quit and then Simon brought Dannii in so he was to busy interested in her for Sharon to even get a look in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    I simply can't stand Sharon. Simon wants to get the audience/viewer numbers up. This will kill it in my view. I have watched every series and loved it lots. But what the x-factor need is to move forward not go backwards. Fresh blood please and perhaps a revised format.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like she is back sadly, who on earth would want her as a mentor.

What type of acts could she mentor. I assume its been written off how bad she was as a mentor previously
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldboy11 wrote: »
    I simply can't stand Sharon. Simon wants to get the audience/viewer numbers up. This will kill it in my view. I have watched every series and loved it lots. But what the x-factor need is to move forward not go backwards. Fresh blood please and perhaps a revised format.

Yep. Can't bear her and she'll make the show all about her.

Think this could be the final nail in the XF coffin. It's a massive backwards step and totally the wrong thing for taking the show forward imo
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't think bringing someone back from the past is going to work, particularly not Sharon. I enjoyed her at the beginning but it soon became clear that she was not only desperate for attention but quite a nasty woman, her treatment of Steve Brookstein and Dannii was totally uncalled for and I can't say this news entices me to tune in.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I really don't think bringing someone back from the past is going to work, particularly not Sharon. I enjoyed her at the beginning but it soon became clear that she was not only desperate for attention but quite a nasty woman, her treatment of Steve Brookstein and Dannii was totally uncalled for and I can't say this news entices me to tune in.

Steve Brookstein has proven Sharon right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I'm glad Sharon is back. For one thing, I think she's entertaining, and for another- I cannot abide by Tulisa. If this is true, I am very glad, I found last year's show very boring.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Steve Brookstein has proven Sharon right.

And Dannii. Sharon's main issue with Dannii was that she basically slept her way onto the show. Everyone just thought she was talking rubbish, then look what ended up coming out.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't stand her. Big mistake, IMHO.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What fabulous news <3
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Looks like she is back sadly, who on earth would want her as a mentor.

What type of acts could she mentor. I assume its been written off how bad she was as a mentor previously

I told you she would be. :cool:

Great news Sharon coming back glad to see back of Tulisa too last year she was horrible bullying Chris every week, picking bad songs for Ella and taking her eye off the ball.