Comments

• copthis1copthis1 Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought most 13 year olds were at it anyway......research carried out by the Daily Mail.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Picklebum wrote: »

Well from a legal stand point it will be as then they will classed as rapists not paedophiles.
  • PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    copthis1 wrote: »
    I thought most 13 year olds were at it anyway......research carried out by the Daily Mail.

You obviously believe the Daily Mail if you believe that most 13 year old are "at it".
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member

They better not be :eek: My niece turned 13 today.
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A great idea. Make it legal for pervs to get their hands on younger girls.
  • finkfink Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A great idea. Make it legal for pervs to get their hands on younger girls.

Rather than Mail-esque type reactions, perhaps it would do to look at countries where the age of consent is lower to see how they cope?
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It can't be true, it's in The Daily Wail/Fail/Heil etc and here's a link to that hilarious weirdly beardy singing his Daily Mail song.
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    It can't be true, it's in The Daily Wail/Fail/Heil etc and here's a link to that hilarious weirdly beardy singing his Daily Mail song.

Well, it's not reporting that the age of consent will be lowered to 13, they are reporting on what some woman, who has no control over the laws wants to happen. A random lawyer or something. Bit of a none story if you ask me, and I wouldn't be surprised if the mail has twisted everything she said to try and make a story out of it
    Forum Member
    fink wrote: »
    Rather than Mail-esque type reactions, perhaps it would do to look at countries where the age of consent is lower to see how they cope?

Not really as the reasons she gave was so people like Jimmy and Hall who had Non-consensual sex with minors wouldn't get charged with been paedophiles
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You obviously believe the Daily Mail if you believe that most 13 year old are "at it".

It was tongue in cheek numb nuts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was tongue in cheek numb nuts.

Of course dear.
  • Miss GeorgieMiss Georgie Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    when I blossomed I wanted to have children but couldnt becauee o my age

what aboutclike the olden days were you can marry after youve bloomed at whatever age
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Well, if you believe the hype, a 16 year old virgin is rarer than fleas on a mountain top these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blossomed? At what age did your petals start pouting?
  • finkfink Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really as the reasons she gave was so people like Jimmy and Hall who had Non-consensual sex with minors wouldn't get charged with been paedophiles

People who have sex with under-age teenage girls aren't necessary paedophiles. My daughter is 15, technically under the age of consent. She could easily pass for 17, 18 though when glammed up to go out, so any bloke who might be attracted to her should perhaps be cautious, but wouldn't be a paedophile merely by virtue of her age and status regarding the legal age of consent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what aboutclike the olden days were you can marry after youve bloomed at whatever age

And be laden down with 10 kids by the age of 25, daily life exhausting and a constant struggle? carry on my dear, carry on
    Forum Member
    People who have sex with under-age teenage girls aren't necessary paedophiles. My daughter is 15, technically under the age of consent. She could easily pass for 17, 18 though when glammed up to go out, so any bloke who might be attracted to her should perhaps be cautious, but wouldn't be a paedophile merely by virtue of her age and status regarding the legal age of consent.

yes there are she sounds like a pedo magnet they just know with there weird eye's

she shouldnt be out boozing at 15 thats terrible and dangerous
    Forum Member
    And be laden down with 10 kids by the age of 25, daily life exhausting and a constant struggle? carry on my dear, carry on

thats how we evolve d
    Forum Member

But that would be consensual the names she gave were men who we know had Non-consensual sex with minors they would still be charged but with rape rather than paedophilia but that wouldn't even count anyway as with both of them the age of some of the girls was under 10.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats how we evolve d

Any you would like to return to this state of affairs?
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,071
    Forum Member

What?!
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,071
    Forum Member
    yes there are she sounds like a pedo magnet they just know with there weird eye's

she shouldnt be out boozing at 15 thats terrible and dangerous
    Where did fink say their daughter went out boozing?
    Forum Member
    Any you would like to return to this state of affairs?

well it would solve a lot of problem's I suppose even tho where not used to it anymore it was with community consent not like dark secrets as its our biology on a fundamentall levell I suppose
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does vegetation even HAVE an age of consent?
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Fact of the matter is. If it is legal to have sex at 16 (irrespective of gender), why is it not legal at that age to buy cigarettes (18), buy drink (18), drive (17) or vote (18)?

Talk about the law being an arse.