Rita Ora Cheats On Rob Kardashian With 20 Men

Comments

• SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a lot of people! I wonder how he found out...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita Whora? :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    Not a fan of Rita but how nasty of him to put it on twitter and humiliate her like that. He's a Kardashian so it wouldn't surprise me if it was attention seeking lies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Canks wrote: »
    Not a fan of Rita but how nasty of him to put it on twitter and humiliate her like that. He's a Kardashian so it wouldn't surprise me if it was attention seeking lies.

I would argue that Rita is probably the nastier party in this situation. TWENTY different men, one is bad enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    isnt that why she and bruno mars broke up too? as they say, once a cheater...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's just his word. On the face of it he sounds like those Jeremy Kyle baby-deniers 'My mates down the pub said she's had it off with 800 blokes, it's not mine.'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callummm wrote: »
    I would argue that Rita is probably the nastier party in this situation. TWENTY different men, one is bad enough.

A tweet from a bitter ex being unquestioningly accepted as truth. Please excuse yourself from any future jury duty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    Callummm wrote: »

No guarantees it's true though. He seems very bitter and spoilt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No guarantees it's true though. He seems very bitter and spoilt.

I agree, that's why I wonder how he found out, did she tell him or did he assume 20.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SarahJam wrote: »
    I agree, that's why I wonder how he found out, did she tell him or did he assume 20.
    But see, that's just it. If it was one or two, you could say well, maybe he is just looking into things and maybe it didn't happen, but TWENTY? He had to have gotten that information from somewhere.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    btw, Rita Whora is a trending topic. damn...
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    He seems to be immature and bitter. I highly doubt this is true, just because he is spilling it on twitter. The oldest trick in the book when getting dumped by a girl: start to call her a **** and make accusations against her about cheating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    But see, that's just it. If it was one or two, you could say well, maybe he is just looking into things and maybe it didn't happen, but TWENTY? He had to have gotten that information from somewhere.

That is my thinking, its such a specific number that I feel he must definitely know for sure, but I don't want to just assume it is. But also on the other hand it is such a specific number that it doesn't seem true....as we can see I don't know what to think.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why would him simply claiming it was twenty people mean it was factual information? He could have plucked that number from anywhere.

Maybe she did cheat, maybe it was with 20 men, or maybe he's running his mouth on Twitter because he got dumped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would him simply claiming it was twenty people mean it was factual information? He could have plucked that number from anywhere.

Maybe she did cheat, maybe it was with 20 men, or maybe he's running his mouth on Twitter because he got dumped.

well, he deleted the tweets minutes later and all of the pictures of her and tweets they ever exchanged, so who knows?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She kept them quiet !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where does she get the energy?
  • Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    A tweet from a bitter ex being unquestioningly accepted as truth. Please excuse yourself from any future jury duty.

Yes :) we have no proof its hearsay from a bitter ex. Nothing more at this time and not just any bitter ex but one which has shown himself repeatedly on the Kardashians as being spoilt and immature.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cstar2229 wrote: »
    Where does she get the energy?

well, there are 365 days in a year and add one more for this leap year. she hasn't been touring that long
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member

Yes, he's the one in the wrong here isn't he? :rolleyes::D
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    well, he deleted the tweets minutes later and all of the pictures of her and tweets they ever exchanged, so who knows?

Already showing his mental age, what is he 12? Who deletes tweets from/to an ex after breaking up?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

Absolutely. If this was involving KP, PA, KK, Alex, Chantelle or anyone else of that ilk, everyone would be rolling their eyes and calling bullsh*t.

Now some bloke half of us have never heard of tweets it and it's suddenly gospel :confused:
  • TIvsTIPTIvsTIP Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    I think it is true. That being said, that's no one else's business! I'm not sure screaming it from the rooftops is going to help.

Holly weird is full of shady and downright evil and illegal activities, I don't see why her career should be over because of slipping it to other blokes.
  • Lewis26Lewis26 Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is getting absolutely slayed on twitter!
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Wrong thread