no thread about the young phenom Chris Brown adding gays to his hitlist ?

13»

Comments

• misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what if his apologies are not in the public eye or convincing. As long as he did it to Rhianna thats all that matters.

Fact she took him back proves she did and they have both moved on, everyone else needs to do the same.

I'm allowed an opinion on it as much as you are.

Your opinion is that Ocean must have started the fight and not Brown - what were you saying about other posters jumping to conclusions? None of us know anything for sure.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm allowed an opinion on it as much as you are.

Your opinion is that Ocean must have started the fight and not Brown - what were you saying about other posters jumping to conclusions? None of us know anything for sure.

Well then like you im assuming on reports i have seen. Not saying Brown is an Angel or defending him, my point was not everything is black and white.
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets just blame him for everything wrong with the world and be done.

And im not defending him, just not jumping to conculsions because of his past behaviour.

Yes, let's! :D
    Well then like you im assuming on reports i have seen. Not saying Brown is an Angel or defending him, my point was not everything is black and white.

You're trying to make your standpoint sound reasoned and rational with the "Not saying Brown is an angel or defending him" line. You've done nothing but defend him.

What he did to Rihanna and said to Frank Ocean, not to mention the criminal damage to property, is there for all the world to see in pictures and print. Indefensible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, let's! :D

You're trying to make your standpoint sound reasoned and rational with the "Not saying Brown is an angel or defending him" line. You've done nothing but defend him.

What he did to Rihanna and said to Frank Ocean, not to mention the criminal damage to property, is there for all the world to see in pictures and print. Indefensible.

Well i hope you stay perfect and nevr make mistakes in your life.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope she did give him a bollocking :D

I can imagine her going on a full fledged cockney rant as well :)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4789534/adele-appears-to-yell-at-chris-brown-at-grammys.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope she did give him a bollocking :D

I can imagine her going on a full fledged cockney rant as well :)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4789534/adele-appears-to-yell-at-chris-brown-at-grammys.html

Since they hugged in other pictures i doubt it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since they hugged in other pictures i doubt it.

Ahh, but that could be "Now let's hug for the camera you ****** muppet!" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh, but that could be "Now let's hug for the camera you ****** muppet!" :D

Might very well be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i hope you stay perfect and nevr make mistakes in your life.

He can't stop making mistakes, that's the problem with CB.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    She's cleared it up via twitter, shame I liked the original story:(

http://dlisted.com/2013/02/13/boooo-files-adele-did-not-tell-chris-brown
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    She's cleared it up via twitter, shame I liked the original story:(

http://dlisted.com/2013/02/13/boooo-files-adele-did-not-tell-chris-brown

wanted the rumour to be true aswell, but that look Adele gave Chris when Frank was going up to collect his award, Priceless :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a shame - i really wanted her to have been giving him a good old cock-er-ney rollocking :)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Aries_123 wrote: »
    wanted the rumour to be true aswell, but that look Adele gave Chris when Frank was going up to collect his award, Priceless :D

:D just in case anybody missed it
    http://dlisted.com/2013/02/11/difficult-brown-stays-mad
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,798
    Forum Member
    Last week Richmond authorities robustly defended their police department but this week...
    The Virginia police chief whose department signed off on singer Chris Brown's disputed community service hours has resigned.

Richmond Police Chief Bryan Norwood stepped down Tuesday and will be replaced by former Richmond Police Chief Ray Tarasovic.

According to a statement by Richmond Mayor Dwight Jones, Norwood's departure was reached by "mutual agreement."