Comments

• degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    No, she's never starred alongside Cruise
  • Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    I've just checked on IMDB.

The film was Krull ( 1983 ).

Tom Cruise was in a similar film from around that time.

I always confuse the two films.

And Krull was Krap.
    Forum Member
    Seen Krull along time ago. Can't remember much of it. For some reason I thought Dennis Quaid was in it. I wonder if there is another, nother similar film with him in.

Cruise was in Legend. Was that it?
    Forum Member
    Ah yes. Legend. That was it.

The devil was really cool looking in it.
  • CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was in Three Up Two Down and that Woody Allen film, too.

And an 80s fantasy film. Tom Cruise may have been in it. I'm not sure.

I thought she was well fit in that Three Up Two Down programme. Complete pain in the a*** though...and it`s many many years ago..
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ClarkF1 wrote: »
    Lysette Anthony was my first crush when she was in a couple of episodes of Campion with Peter Davison

I loved her as Mary Jane Kelly in Jack the Ripper, she was gorgeous then.
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just checked on IMDB.

The film was Krull ( 1983 ).

Tom Cruise was in a similar film from around that time.

I always confuse the two films.

And Krull was Krap.

I loved Krull, Bernard Bresslaw as a Cyclops who can forsee his own death, what more can you ask for :D
    Forum Member
    I loved Krull, Bernard Bresslaw as a Cyclops who can forsee his own death, what more can you ask for :D

That is such a depressing "gift" to have.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    more like a curse
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ClarkF1 wrote: »
    Lysette Anthony was my first crush when she was in a couple of episodes of Campion with Peter Davison

she used to be gorgeous , then at some point in the 80's she went real skinny , why do women do that ?
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Krull was Krap.
    ""Dad, you're right, but let's give Hawk the Slayer a try and we'll discuss it later."

[to mangle a Bilbo quote]

PS - Confuse the two? Big muscular hero with killer frisby vs. a mountain and little weedy Cruise with a unicorn vs. Tim Curry overacting?

And Krull has a cast of megastars like Liam Neeson, Alun Armstrong, Bernard Breslaw, Robbie Coltrane and Todd Carty. :D
    Forum Member
    Rorschach wrote: »
    ""Dad, you're right, but let's give Hawk the Slayer a try and we'll discuss it later."

[to mangle a Bilbo quote]

PS - Confuse the two? Big muscular hero with killer frisby vs. a mountain and little weedy Cruise with a unicorn vs. Tim Curry overacting?

And Krull has a cast of megastars like Liam Neeson, Alun Armstrong, Bernard Breslaw, Robbie Coltrane and Todd Carty. :D

And still they confused me.

It's probably mainly due to the amount of time that has passed since they were released.

And the fact that I don't really like fantasy films.
  • Geeza BrakeGeeza Brake Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Watching Up Pompeii on ITV 3 the other day I was entranced by the lovely Adrianne Posta's pert pair

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0b8d10e4cf3fc331d6105905cb10d045/tumblr_mf2xocQxcT1r5ww05o1_500.jpg
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Jessica thats been on Perfection the last few days
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Jessica thats been on Perfection the last few days

Yeah - Jessica was fine! We need pics of her :D
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch this programme, but it was on when I turned on the TV, when I got in this afternoon, so I did by coincidence, see her.
    She reminded me of a line in a Harvest Festival Hymn. "All is safely gathered in."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, back to our topic, Rachel`s wearing a nice black frock on Countdown today, and Susie`s wearing a rather close-fitting red satin blouse.
    Forum Member
    Hayden from Heroes. She's currently in a show on E4 but i've not seen it.

http://www.celebsking.com/bannedbabe/hayden-panettiere_24/
  • andycurlyandycurly Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    mastercheif now check out the norks on helen
  • Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherylFan wrote: »
    Anyway, back to our topic, Rachel`s wearing a nice black frock on Countdown today, and Susie`s wearing a rather close-fitting red satin blouse.

any pics
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst it's an all too brief clip, I think Sarah Rafferty (Donna) from Suits deserves a menton. It's all about the jiggle.

There was a far better scene about ten minutes later in the episode as she walked along the corridor for some time talking to Jessica, but I couldn't find that one. At the time it was so good that I accepted a pillow to the head from the wife by rewinding it so I could watch it again. :D
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    andycurly wrote: »
    mastercheif now check out the norks on helen

The biggest tits on Masterchef are John and Gregg.
    Forum Member
    Rorschach wrote: »
    Whilst it's an all too brief clip, I think Sarah Rafferty (Donna) from Suits deserves a menton. It's all about the jiggle.

There was a far better scene about ten minutes later in the episode as she walked along the corridor for some time talking to Jessica, but I couldn't find that one. At the time it was so good that I accepted a pillow to the head from the wife by rewinding it so I could watch it again. :D

Very nice.
  • fredhigginsfredhiggins Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    CherylFan wrote: »

Someone accused this thread of jumping the shark when I mentioned Susie Dent. Glad my perversions are shared perversions.
This discussion has been closed.