'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 243)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,523
    Forum Member
    I'm going to do one post at a time, many of you seem to be speechless about the hottest / cutest, moments of Chryed - (interestingly, a lot more comments about the moans and the bad bits has generated an avalanche of comments)..........:p.........:sleep:......but.....I digress....here we are.

I am not going to reveal catagories for the comments, all this is just for fun.....until the real results are unveiled.....

In the Hottest Comments Section.....:D

To do with the Bed Scene...

"Could've done with seeing stroking of a different nature, but I suppose that'll have to do"

I think this means Chryedville does retain it's reputation of the smuttiest place in the Chryed fans domain. :D:D

Haha, brilliant comment :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    I'm going to do one post at a time, many of you seem to be speechless about the hottest / cutest, moments of Chryed - (interestingly, a lot more comments about the moans and the bad bits has generated an avalanche of comments)..........:p.........:sleep:......but.....I digress....here we are.

I am not going to reveal catagories for the comments, all this is just for fun.....until the real results are unveiled.....

"Could've done with seeing stroking of a different nature, but I suppose that'll have to do"

I think this means Chryedville does retain it's reputation of the smuttiest place in the Chryed fans domain. :D:D

I saved some of my comments. Do I post them?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member

Also, and I will repeat again a few times this evening.....Survey Deadline for Starfish's Survey's is Extended to Thursday 23rd of Feb - at Midnight. :D

Thank you thank you thank you thank you :D:D:D I did half a one but r/l decided to lock me up :o
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all :)

Thank you KBambi for writing up the mag articles :)

Hope everyone's having a lovely valentines day.....attached or single we can all just bask in the glow of Chryed's love! :D
    Daniel wrote: »
    I won't rule it out 100% as who knows what could happen in soapland, but the Tyler/Christian thing is pure speculation at the moment and I would treat it with the utmost scepticism (as most of you seem to be doing already). I've seen/heard absolutely nothing to suggest that it's true. :)

Thank you Daniel :)
  • starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »
    starfish, am I too late to do the surveys?

No, you have until the absolute end of 23rd Feb...i.e. midnight one minute before the 24th Feb. I have a problem describing time,......LOL. The midnight gong! (I won't be that strict, even then, but I guess I have to have a cut off moment at some point!)
    Thank you starfish and everyone else who posted well wishes today, you're all lovely I'll be fine I just hate February, especially around Valentines day... it's like the world is trying to rub it in my face that I'm alone and have been for years :sleep: Hate it!

Commercial S**t......designed to make money....:sleep::D
    I saved some of my comments. Do I post them?

YES!!!! I want people to post their comments I kept saying this....but nobody did.....:cry:

Post Away!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahaha, love it:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    No, until the absolute end of 23rd Feb...i.e. midnight one minute before the 24th Feb. I have a problem describing time,......LOL.

YES!!!! I want people to post their comments I kept saying this....but nobody did.....:cry:

Okay thanks :D I'll make sure I do it when you're online :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hiya :)
    here just in time for EE!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, until the absolute end of 23rd Feb...i.e. midnight one minute before the 24th Feb. I have a problem describing time,......LOL.

Whoops I didn't save my comments! :o They weren't any good anyway, just my usual ramblings!!
    hiya :)
    here just in time for EE!

Hey hun :)
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    LOL Shirley :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My internet is all over the place though :rolleyes:
    Oh and my mum kept saying 'I love Amira... yeh I love her' for like 5 minutes until she realised she meant Afia :sleep: I thought she was mad! :p

Andrew :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,778
    Forum Member
    Haha Shirley that made me laugh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening :)

Nearly didn't get out of the bath in time!

There they are back from panto.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,523
    Forum Member
    Lol at Shirley :p

Alfie :sleep:
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Alfie and Jean back from panto :p
  • starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoops I didn't save my comments! :o They weren't any good anyway, just my usual ramblings!!

Hey hun :)

I've got them *evil grin* - you identified yourself! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shirley singing :D

Ugh, Andrew's vile :sleep:

Alfie's back.......:sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'one present on the hour every hour'