kerry katona does it again

Comments

• fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    When she still had her TV:roll show and Iceland contract I remember her admitting that she never sang a word on Whole Again and just spoke on it, she thought it was funny. Fast-forward to now with no TV show or Iceland contract and she wants to be part of a reformed Atomic Kitten.

Ah, didn't you know? She is going to sing again.....and act, so she says:rolleyes:
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    When she still had her TV show and Iceland contract I remember her admitting that she never sang a word on Whole Again and just spoke on it, she thought it was funny. Fast-forward to now with no TV show or Iceland contract and she wants to be part of a reformed Atomic Kitten.

It is calculated move to make herself the victim when she is not asked back because would ever you think of the quality of Atomic Kitten's work, the three of them in the band could sing, Kerry can not. She is making it very difficult for them to reform too because it will make Jenny Frost look bitchy for objecting too...Kerry is very calculating in what she does,even kissing her daughter in front of a load of camera's...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    It is calculated move to make herself the victim when she is not asked back because would ever you think of the quality of Atomic Kitten's work, the three of them in the band could sing, Kerry can not. She is making it very difficult for them to reform too because it will make Jenny Frost look bitchy for objecting too...Kerry is very calculating in what she does,even kissing her daughter in front of a load of camera's...

When will she face the truth, her "career" is over. For some reason OK feature her alot she would turn up to the opening of a letter she is that desperate. Why Ok think she is worth what they pay her surprises me. Especially as they dumped her when she was with mark croft and what went on with him
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wish kerry would go away. The only time shes in the media is when shes slagging someone off. I wouldnt mind but what is it shes famous for? Having a drug problem, falling out with her mother/ex husbands and selling every detail of her pathetic little life. She should go and get a job!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give her a break? How about she gives us a break? This cretinous woman has the talent of a mouldy scouring brush and yet continues to sell story after story to the media about her every fart, belch and iceland duck platter. Frankly, I'm bloody sick to death of her.
    so dont read about her, dont go into threads where they are talking about her, dont buy magazines with her on the front.

She's a grown woman and somewhere along the line she has to take accountability for her actions.
    as do we all, i agree, i said previous she is not perfect but neither are you or i, and we all have things we are not proud of

Plenty of people were the victims of phone hacking so that's a fairly moot point. Yes, she had a terrible childhood, but instead of taking the opportunities that she's had and turning them into positives, she's merely perpetuated the same unstable environment for her own kids. Her ex husband is a joke and no-one forced her to marry him.
    Cant help who you fall for can you and once she realised what a sleazebag he was she sacked him off. .
    If she hadn't been three sheets to the wind for the majority of their relationship she might have noticed him siphoning off £5 million of her cash.

She's a habitual liar and has lied time and time again about her drug abuse and then when she gets caught out she bleats about 'our Mam, our Bryyiiiiiian' blah blah blah. What sort of Mother locks themselves in the bathroom with a boatload of drugs whilst their kids sit downstairs with the nanny?
    maybe you dont know but if you have an addiction be it drugs or alcohol, you will lie and cheat to get what you want, the lies go hand in hand with the drugs.

She's bankrupt and yet has just spent money on lipo, goes on constant holidays and seems to live the life of Riley. In a recession that kind of sticks in the craw.
    yeah, this i agree, but i think its her agent who was fronting the bill for a lot of the stuff..

She never seems to learn from her mistakes and just seems to lurch from one disaster to another in between various photoshoots with her gurning mooey telling us about her lipo, her baaaah polar and what she thinks of the crisis in Turkmenistan. (I don't think there is a crisis there but sure as eggs are eggs, Katona will have an opinion on it).

No, I'm not going to give her a break. She needs to grow up, look after her kids and disappear from the media.
    and then what? who would be next on your hit list?
    if she went back to normal life and was suddenly in paper for doing something charitable you would be on her back again..

She won't though - like a bad dose of thrush where the chemist has sold out of Canesten she just lingers and lingers and lingers. She's a pathetic waste of space and always will be

please see my responses above,
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,802
    Forum Member
    Dombo wrote: »
    35 Posts and only 1 is not nasty... and even at that its not actually sticking up for her.

im not her biggest fan but i disagree with the level of anger aimed towards her, yes she has made a lot of mistakes but she has also been the victim in a lot of cases, i.e phone hacking, her ex husband selling stories, and the kind of childhood she had has obviously affected her,

im not condoning the drugs or the lifestyle after being bankrupt but you are all waiting for her to fail again..
    surely she should be congratulated on going to rehab, coming clean and trying to get her life back on track .

and if shes lucky if a rag will quote her , here we have DS quoting her.

ill prob get slated for this but give her a break.

If you recall the C4 documentary, it was her who was chummy with photographedrs, it was her who secretly did a deal with a paper, it was her who disappeared for a few days to provide the 'exclusive' announcement she was splitting from the hubby of her children.

Reading what she told the paper, it was then her who chose to tell her children not to believe what they read in the papers.

I'd say her children were the victims, of their own mother's deliberate choices rather than 'mistakes'.
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    Give her a break? How about she gives us a break? This cretinous woman has the talent of a mouldy scouring brush and yet continues to sell story after story to the media about her every fart, belch and iceland duck platter. Frankly, I'm bloody sick to death of her.

She's a grown woman and somewhere along the line she has to take accountability for her actions.

Plenty of people were the victims of phone hacking so that's a fairly moot point. Yes, she had a terrible childhood, but instead of taking the opportunities that she's had and turning them into positives, she's merely perpetuated the same unstable environment for her own kids. Her ex husband is a joke and no-one forced her to marry him. If she hadn't been three sheets to the wind for the majority of their relationship she might have noticed him siphoning off £5 million of her cash.

She's a habitual liar and has lied time and time again about her drug abuse and then when she gets caught out she bleats about 'our Mam, our Bryyiiiiiian' blah blah blah. What sort of Mother locks themselves in the bathroom with a boatload of drugs whilst their kids sit downstairs with the nanny?

She's bankrupt and yet has just spent money on lipo, goes on constant holidays and seems to live the life of Riley. In a recession that kind of sticks in the craw. She never seems to learn from her mistakes and just seems to lurch from one disaster to another in between various photoshoots with her gurning mooey telling us about her lipo, her baaaah polar and what she thinks of the crisis in Turkmenistan. (I don't think there is a crisis there but sure as eggs are eggs, Katona will have an opinion on it).

No, I'm not going to give her a break. She needs to grow up, look after her kids and disappear from the media. She won't though - like a bad dose of thrush where the chemist has sold out of Canesten she just lingers and lingers and lingers. She's a pathetic waste of space and always will be.

You sir win the internet :p

I agree with everything you said. I am so sick of people who are famous for being famous
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sir win the internet :p

I agree with everything you said. I am so sick of people who are famous for being famous

I would not call kk famous, certainly not now. If she thinks she is she is deluded. As I keep saying she is sometimes in the news because ok puts her there, why I fail to understand.
    What annoys me is, this country is in a bad way and she who is just over bankrupcy, spends like there is no tomorrow and makes sure the press know it.How I wonder did they know that she was going to buy a car, and at the same time decided to give her daughter a hug. desperate for any publicity.
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    KK is on "this week" on bbc1 now talking about drugs policies........

what weird universe is this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member

I thought my ears were deceiving me :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hey, the BBC has to make spending cuts too. She probably did it for a cup of tea and biscuits in the green room.
    Forum Member
    I thought my ears were deceiving me :eek:
    Hey, the BBC has to make spending cuts too. She probably did it for a cup of tea and biscuits in the green room.

Ive heard the powers that be are trying to dumb us down, but this is a bit extreme. What next Katie Price reading the news?
    Forum Member
    That woman really confuses me....times like that she can seem so sweet. The majority of the time she appears to be a douche.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That woman really confuses me....times like that she can seem so sweet. The majority of the time she appears to be a douche.

are you referring to her appearance on this week? she has no doubt gone some way to turn her life around and that appearance was a far cry from that ill fated appearance on this morning. she did come across well and seemed respectful of other opinions. even though portillo was rather dismissive of her views.

the thing is she is paid to `write` this column and endless insights about her many problems just wont create headlines or interest. she does come across completely deluded in her comparisons and most of her digs do seem rather ironic. i guess it pays the bills though and she does have a family to feed. she sold out a long time ago, she will say and do almost anything for money.

watching her tonight made me realise what i had suspected for sometime. i think she does have some redeeming qualities, but has a `columnist` she says things to provoke a reaction and get people talking even if it is for negative reasons towards her. her reality tv show was a flop, so not enough people were interested in her `recovery`, but people are interested in her deluded views. so perhaps she has finally found her niche.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    No offence, they're only classy to those who can't afford Primark clipins. They look as fake as she is.

I was being a tad sarcastic.....
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Katona's been quite nasty for no reason recently. I can only imagine that she's about to release something and wants the publicity/attention.

That's the thing she doesnt even do anything to release anything she is just wanting the publicity/attention.

Famous for being famous.

And another brilliant post from The Prumeister!!! :D
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heart Pru
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, she's on tonights Jubilee Special of Come Dine WIth Me for some reason. :confused::confused:
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Wonder what culinary delight she'll be serving the guests?

Boke. I'll pass thanks
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Boke. I'll pass thanks

Iceland of course !! :D:D
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I hope she has got herself to the straight path, but for people like her it would be best, if they had a simpler life completely out of the spotlight. I still absolutely dislike her, and mostly because her own mess of a life hasn't humbled her down, she still seems like a judgemental idiot.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the Prumeister. How does this woman afford plastic surgery/lipo etc when she was declared bankrupt not that long ago?? It is a mystery to me. Shame on her that she didn't spend that money on providing a stable home for her children.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see the video she uploaded to her twitter? A video of Heidi dancing around to Sexy and I Know It in a bikini? I thought it was wrong of her to upload it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Boke. I'll pass thanks

She says she can't cook, "our molly" cooks better than she does but this fame hungry washed up pop star will do anything for a spot on tv.
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Ok, all you Kerry bashers, any thoughts on Bryan McFadden? The dad who moved to the other side of the world and hasn't put up a fight for custody of his kids from this heinous mother? The only action he ever thought to bring (and I dont think even that came to fruition) was for his mother to have custody!