X Factor USA: DOUBLE ELIMINATION!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
Forum Member
✭✭✭
XFactor USA Twitter just posted saying producers have decided this week will be a double elimination!

Earlier on, one of the Lyric 145 boys tweeted ">_< ah! not feeling confident about 2nite... everything has been switched on us! but still we must #Strive To #Survive!! #LYRIC145 #NOBLEZ "

Recon something's been changed on them last minute before the life show to get them out? It's a shame as I think they're great. Loved them in JH but just don't like the cheesy pop they're doing everyweek.

Comments

• EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Guessing a combination of Beatrice, Arin and Paige will go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Cece doesn't leave. I really like her and didn't agree with the critique of her performance this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CeCe is going to need a big rebound vote to avoid bottom 2/3 :sleep:

Hopefully she'll be okay though! :D
  • streetwisestreetwise Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmeister2 wrote: »
    I hope Cece doesn't leave. I really like her and didn't agree with the critique of her performance this week.

I like her, though I feel she didn't play the audition process very well. When will peeps realise that they have to appear to be likeable to progress on the live show? :confused:

Also, her mentor hasn't done her any favours. Maybe she thought by changing her appearance so much that wed forget she was the nasty Cece from the auditions. :)
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arin,Lyric and Paige bottom 3 hopefully.
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5H and Paige to go based on performances.
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    does anyone else think they were being completely way too harsh to cece? her the lower notes were not great but the higher one were absolutely perfect!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone else think they were being completely way too harsh to cece? her the lower notes were not great but the higher one were absolutely perfect!

They were trying to save her, I think they were trying to get her the sympathy vote which I am very happy with. ;)

Plus she got the pimp slot.

I thought she was great. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guessing a combination of Beatrice, Arin and Paige will go.

Lyric could get a lot of votes after their VT on second thought.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member

I think the problem was that the opening of that song isn't meant to be sang in as high as she sang it. Because she sang that high, she actually had to go down when she got to the chorus. It was jarring. I love CeCe but she just hasn't been particularly good since the show began.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My final bottom 3 prediction Arin,Paige and Beatrice.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think: Lyric145, Arin & Beatrice.
    Automatic elimination: Arin.
    Showdown: Lyric145.

Want: Lyric145, Paige & Beatrice.
    With Lyric145 & Paige being eliminated.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    It's never based in performances with you when it comes to fifth harmony you have some vendetta against them lol :rolleyes:
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

You're acting like 5H is a threat to Little Mix with these repetitive posts against them...they're not, they're very different from each other IMO.