Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 2)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
1.Wings
2.Believe
3.Hearts
4.Ripped
5.Untangled
6.Breathless
7.Unforgiven
8.Stolen
9.Proud
10.DNA
11.Conditions
12.Unstoppable

Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1633519

Comments

• SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      :eek:.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
      Forum Member
      OMG a part 2 is finally happening! lol
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Lol. BE- I was teasing about one word titles. :)
    • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I think we forgotten that we were about to have a part 2 cause of all of the posts flying on part 1. :p
    • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Is this the first thread on the main forum to get a Part 2? Lol.

And nooneoo the non capitalised words is fine. The Main Heading starts all Caps, thats all that matters ;)
    • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Never seen a thread on the main forum get a part 2 before. :eek:
      Forum Member
      1992 wrote: »
      Is this the first thread on the main forum to get a Part 2? Lol.

And nooneoo the non capitalised words is fine. The Main Heading starts all Caps, thats all that matters ;)

Why do I always see your posts after I've submitted the request? :o

Some of last year's live show discussion threads got a part 2 it those count :D.
    • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Never seen a thread on the main forum get a part 2 before. :eek:

why is it here though. In what sense is it not an AT?
    • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      why is it here though. In what sense is it not an AT?

Because its mainly focused on their music, and not forum games or who they're dating. AT's can get real cliquey.

I still hope after this album their threads can move to the Music forum and not be X Factor related. They'll have moved way beyond that.

Back to the topic: Perrie did say in a recent interview that no one girl is emerging as a lead vocalist but they all take their turns on different songs. Whew.
      Forum Member
      And we actually have some criticisms in this thread as well so how is that "Appreciation"? :cool:
      Forum Member
      I have a question, are they performing on a Saturday night or a Sunday night? If they are performing on a Sunday night and presumably it's 11th Nov, do we think the single will be out before or after that performance? If it's after then technically the single will be out on 12th Nov midnight.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      nooneoo wrote: »
      And we actually have some criticisms in this thread as well so how is that "Appreciation"? :cool:

I certainly didnt appreciate the Wings artwork. lol
    • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Because its mainly focused on their music, and not forum games or who they're dating. AT's can get real cliquey.

I still hope after this album their threads can move to the Music forum and not be X Factor related. They'll have moved way beyond that..

On your 1st point. The Appreciation Thread isn't like that.

On your 2nd point: No other X Factor Act has been moved to music. So why should Little Mix?
      Forum Member
      I certainly didnt appreciate the Wings artwork. lol

lol me neither and I think it's safe to say that no one appreciated their outfits on the Blackpool event :o.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      1992 wrote: »
      On your 1st point. The Appreciation Thread isn't like that.

On your 2nd point: No other X Factor Act has been moved to music. So why should Little Mix?

Not to belabor the first point, but when I first checked out the LM AT back in December it seemed it was all about someone setting up their own fan website and encouraging posters to only go over there.

On the second, can you imagine if Girls Aloud had to be stuck in a forum about their reality show? At some point hopefully a musical act moves away from the tv show and is a stand alone.

Should Xtina, Britney and Justin Timberlake be in a forum about The Mickey Mouse Club? They moved beyond that beginning.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Did they go to Gaga's concert to check out her DNA because she was Born This Way?
      Forum Member
      I hope there will be physical copies of the album. Do albums always get released in both physical and digital forms?
    • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
      Forum Member
      Not to belabor the first point, but when I first checked out the LM AT back in December it seemed it was all about someone setting up their own fan website and encouraging posters to only go over there.

On the second, can you imagine if Girls Aloud had to be stuck in a forum about their reality show? At some point hopefully a musical act moves away from the tv show and is a stand alone.

Those posters do not post on the forum anymore...tbh most of the 'original fans' from the live shows don't.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Nanite little mixers! Big day tomorrow xxjadexx

Yesss

Maybe they didnt leak any rehearsals of dancing because there isnt any for this ballad. Maybe its a lot of sultry posing in slow motion with the wind machine blowing their hair.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      This second single "leak" was probably planned.
    • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

I still hope after this album their threads can move to the Music forum and not be X Factor related. They'll have moved way beyond that.

Back to the topic: Perrie did say in a recent interview that no one girl is emerging as a lead vocalist but they all take their turns on different songs. Whew.

the main forum is for stuff that might be of interest to anyone, the AT's for general discussion of an act - as i understand it. The only AT i read has plenty of non-appeciative posts - some other AT's are probly more fascist though but you make it how you want

Now get off:D
    • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
      Forum Member
      nooneoo wrote: »
      I hope there will be physical copies of the album. Do albums always get released in both physical and digital forms?

There is going to be a physical copies as well that tour deal for little mix gives you two options the physical or download plus play or Amazon are doing orders for signed copies. They will most likely do signings too. gonna be so hard for them to get number one with it being released only 1 week after one direction. its unfair they got that release date Little mix should have got the release date JLS got for their album instead
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      This second single "leak" was probably planned.

I remember Chart Show patiently waited for permission to debut the Wings video, as they had tweeted they had it up on their monitors, but then someone else stole it from them. Maybe they decided "its easier to ask forgiveness than permission" this time. It certainly brings attention to their site too.
    • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
      Forum Member
      Remember 1D didn't go to number one with UAN...anything can happen.
      Forum Member
      Rayforever wrote: »
      There is going to be a physical copies as well that tour deal for little mix gives you two options the physical or download plus play or Amazon are doing orders for signed copies. They will most likely do signings too. gonna be so hard for them to get number one with it being released only 1 week after one direction. its unfair they got that release date Little mix should have got the release date JLS got for their album instead

So One Direction's album is out a week before Little Mix's? Hmm that really can hurt the girls' chances but we'll see how things turn out to be. As I stated before I don't think Simon will allow his 2 groups to compete agains each other in the chart battle so I don't think we have to be worried yet.
    This discussion has been closed.