• angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    http://www.glittarazzi.com/stars/112701-mary-amons-divorce.html

Stacie Scott Turner (recently divorced)
    Michaele Salahi (recently divorced)
    Catherine Ommanney (2010 divorce)
    Lynda Erkelitian (single/divorced before the show)
    Mary Amons (filed for divorce April 2012)

:eek::eek::eek:

The DC franchise certainly seems to have been the death knell for a fair few marriages, may be it was cancelled because other potential DV housewives wanted to stay married?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm being too impatient but has anyone got a link for this week's Miami? A PM if you have would be wonderful. :)

:eek::eek::eek:

The DC franchise certainly seems to have been the death knell for a fair few marriages, may be it was cancelled because other potential DV housewives wanted to stay married?

:eek: Blimey. I had Mary down as totally a lifetime marriage. I knew Cat and Michaele were divorced, but totally surprised for Mary, not so much Stacie Scott Turner!
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    Maybe I'm being too impatient but has anyone got a link for this week's Miami? A PM if you have would be wonderful. :)

:) Ooh same. If anyone could help me out, Id be so grateful!!
    I still have last weeks Miami to catch up on, but Im planning a marathon tomorrow lol

Just wanted to add my 2cents to all the BH discussion tho. Well, its all hit the fan hasnt it. And :eek: at Adrienne, I dont know why shes so desperate to keep this surrogacy thing under wraps tho, Camille was totally open about using a surrogate for her kids and nobody had her stoned in the street. As much as I adore Brandi she had no right announcing it over dinner, and in front of the cameras. Even if they did all know. It wasnt her place. What was with Kim? telling Adrienne and Paul at the party was crazy. I agree with BumbleSquat shes not that naive and she knew excatly what would happen. It was always going to cause a huge scene. Kyles face was an absolute picture tho :D and Im sure Kim did that just a bit to spite her lol

As for the other speculation in that blind item......is Adrienne a lesbian? I doubt it, but who knows. And I think everyone has heard the rumours about her and Paul having a rather "relaxed" attitude to marriage. I want to know who Adriennes supposed lover boy is?? :p

Im thinking this is most likely going to be Adriennes last season on the show though, not that Id miss her much, Ive gone right off her lately.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone tell ,me what season Bio are currently airing of NJ, as I thought it was the new one but it can;t be as it's only just gone 2011.
    Also people need to watch Mob Wives which is so bad but amazing. It's currently on Real Time and insane.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Can someone tell ,me what season Bio are currently airing of NJ, as I thought it was the new one but it can;t be as it's only just gone 2011.
    Also people need to watch Mob Wives which is so bad but amazing. It's currently on Real Time and insane.

Bio is currently airing Season 3. Season 4 finished back in October in the US.

If you haven't seen them before I'd definitely advise tracking down Seasons 1 and 2. They were absolutely addictive viewing. Danielle was insane! :D

_

I love this tumblr page of gifs - http://realitytvgifs.tumblr.com/ It always captures the hilarious Housewives moments in each episode.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still trying to watch the reunion shows of DC, but two things stood out for me from the series. Although I'm not Cat's greatest fan I felt desperately sorry for her when she was "uninvited" from the White House Christmas Party, she had been so looking forward to it. I was also touched when Stacie met the lady at the Nigerian Embassy and getting a step closer to finding her birth Father. When they realised they were both 'Ibo' women, I was almost in tears. Sad that her marriage has now gone pear shaped. Hubby should have paid that dowry!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »

Is it the new series of Mob Wives or a repeat of the first?
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    So just caught up with this week's Housewives from Beverly Hills and Atlanta...

Over in Beverly Hills there's still the fallout from Brandi revealing the Maloofs' family secret. The episode basically centres around Brandi and the other girls' reactions to the whole thing. As I've said before I do like Brandi but her revealing that secret, despite what the Maloofs may or may not have done to her, was totally wrong. There are children involved. As for the other girls' reactions - well, bloody hell! Taylor tried making it all about her and I loved Kyle and Camille shooting her down for it. Kim, well I get why she would want to tell Paul and Adrienne but her timing was way off in one way but perfect because it embarrassed Kyle! :D As for Kyle - she irritates me beyond belief. She says provocative things and instigates arguments - then tries to act all flustered when things escalate. She's so transparent - it's obvious she thrives off the drama.

Anyway in Atlanta, the girls continue to holiday in Anguilla. Cynthia and Peter renew their vows which seems like a nice moment but I'm not familiar with their backstory so I'm taking it at face value. I did find the scene where Walter takes Kenya aside to tell her about Peter's plan to surprise Cynthia - she actually thought he was going to propose! Crazy woman! But that was only the tip of the iceberg for her during this episode. Nene called Kenya out on her relationship with Walter as it didn't seem real to her... Well, it seems Nene really is a good judge of character! The drama really arrives when Nene asks Kenya and Porsha about why they didn't get along when they met. Porsha tells her side of the story (which is exactly how it's been portrayed on the show at least) and Kenya completely erupts! Insults and threats follow with Nene and the other girls having to step in to stop it getting physical. The highlight of the episode (and probably the entire season) was Kenya announcing ''I'm fabulous! Gone with the Wind fabulous!'' ... followed by dress-swooshing! The other girls' reactions was just stunned hilarity. So OTT but so entertaining.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I don't think Brandi was in the wrong at all. It's a surrogacy ffs and she was basically calling Adrienne out for lying about it to everyone's faces. Little sober Kim has shown her true colours by being a tell tale to Paul and Adrienne and that scene where they confronted Brandi just shows how desperately classless the pair are and so full of hate. How Kyle and her hubby could so quickly jump to Paul and Adrienne's defence and slate Brandi for causing the whole scene was laughable. They confronted her! Brandi was sitting down, minding her own business when the two bulldogs charged at her yelling "you're an effing bitch". What's even more telling is this week it's been revealed that Adrienne went straight to the press (radar online) about Brandi's partying, which is exactly what she accused Lisa of doing last season. Adrienne really is a piece of work.

Other points: Kyle manipulating Faye (who I also cannot stand) before the dinner party so she would kick off on Brandi and then Kyle sat back with a shocked face like she didn't know exactly how it was going to go down. Taylor trying to make the confrontation between Paul, Adrienne and Brandi about her just makes me loath the woman even more! Her friend saying "you've been through enough this year" to Taylor just means she surrounds herself with people who will paint her as the victim too. Faye was so rude at the dinner party and is so obviously seeking attention or a regular role in the show. She thinks if she just rustles a few feathers then she'll be hired by bravo.

I like Yolanda but all she really does is exercise.

I think if Lisa or Brandi were to quit the show, I would stop watching as I can't stand any of the rest of them.

The Atlanta housewives was quite funny actually. The drama between Kenya and the other girl (can't recall her name) actually had me warming to Kenya. She's just so entertaining. The gone with the wind fabulous line and the strut afterwards was just sublime. So funny.

Nene is her usual hilarious self and I have to say I am liking Cynthia a little more this year. I still don't think she looked that happy about getting married again to Peter though! Bless him for trying but I do think there are underlying issues with those two that no amount of marriages will fix.

Kandi having sex in the hot tub every five minutes was quite funny, if a little TMI. :D Phaedra saying something like "I love my vagina, that's why I'm not bathing in other people's juices" was hysterical. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still loving Atlanta more than any other franchise. I watched Kenya's antics with the knowledge that her boyfriend was fake for the first time and it made me hoot even more.
    Kenya v Porcha was epic, a fight worthy of anything NJ throws up. :D God those women can scream.

Nene was wonderful. Her eyerolls are a thing of wonder. My favourite character in Atlanta.

As for the wedding renewal, sorry, I dont see them lasting, though Cynthia looked stunning as ever. I like Cynthia a whole lot more this season.

BH and Miami were just OK. In fact I may have to watch them again, because I've forgotten most of what happened. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, all this Christmas prep really does interrupt a girls Housewives viewing! :p

I needed an hour away from wrapping gifts and caught up with the ladies of Atlanta. This ep was fab :D It just goes to show why Atlanta really does kick all the other franchises in the butt.

Kenya is utterly crazy, but I love watching how totally loopy she is! And I agree with tally, now that we know old Walter was a big fake it makes her even more cringingly hilarious! The fight at the end between Porsha and Kenya was fabulous. I loved when Porsha told her to "take her hood rat ass back to Detroit" :p but without a doubt the highlight was loopy Kenya declaring she is "Fabulous....Gone with the Wind fabulous" and proceeding to twirl around a few times before flouncing off into the night! :D I laughed so much. It was epic. Phaedra sat back and watched all the crazy unfold while pulling her epic faces that only she can. And Nene, well, Nene is just sublime is she not?! her reaction to Kenyas Gone with the Wind moment "Bitch, is it movie night?" lol lol I love some Nene. Also love that Nene called Kenya out on her relationship with Walter being fake! Not much gets past Miss Leakes!

Elsewhere, I thought Cynthia and Peters vow renewal was lovely and he obviously went to a lot of effort. But I just dont see these two lasting, I just feel theres something so shady about him. Cynthia however, is really coming into her own this season and Im really liking her more and more. She looked absolutely stunning at the vow renewal, but then, when does she ever look less than stunning. Shes so beautiful.

Still got Miami and BH to catch up on, hopefully do that tonight or tomorrow.
  • BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    From reading here I can't wait for BH on ITV2 in 2013! It's probably my favourite alongside OC but that might be because I've seen them more than the other shows apart from NY and I hate Ramona so it puts me off!

Happy Christmas to you all and thanks for letting me live the shows vicariously through you guys :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas to you too, blokeypoo and thanks for all the links. It saves me a heap of trouble searching.

I'll be posting before Crimbo, so hopefully, as the world hasn't ended today, I can wish everyone a happy Christmas nearer the time. I've got hooked on another Bravo series called "Start Ups-Silicon Valley" IT is a mystery to me but this lot are mad. I watch it open mouthed. There's a particularly weird English brother and sister who were brought up by their divorced parents in seperate locations. They are television gold, if completely deranged. :) So many crazies on Bravo, it's a wonder Andy Cohen isn't in therapy, or perhaps he is?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Real Housewives of Miami has been phenomenal the season :D The finale was good, not great but left me feeling content for right now. This sounds odd but I really like all the Miami housewives. Lea is my favorite. She is loud with that voice and those clothes. She is just crazy and I love her :p The finale was the first time I liked Marysol this season. Lisa just seems a genuinely nice person. She seems (and looks) so plastic from the outside but she seems very sweet and a good friend. Joanna is my least favorite but she's okay still. I sometimes just think she's a bad actress and not being real. Karent has gone up as the season goes on. She makes it so easy to dislike her but she just wants to be loved. I'm glad she ditched the slimeball Rodolfo. Adriana is another crazy one but in a different way. I think she's a lot more intelligent then that accent and her beauty might suggest. Ana is the most normal of the housewives from any city and I'm gad that she's moving on from her divorce.

Saying that about Ana. I did catch an episode of Watch what happens live (Andy's show) and Ana, Marysol and Alexia were on and Ana was bitch! It totally surprised me and it seems she lets the inner bitch out at the reunion. Attacking Lea's son is disgusting and I hope Lea nails her for it :(

I could write a book about my feelings on Real Housewives of Beverley Hills but I'll keep it short lol Kyle is shit stirrer. She started this whole thing just because she has nothing going on in her own life apart from being mean to Kim. I'm glad that Kim stood up to Kyle this week. Kim is the most sweetest housewife in BH. I don't think she is doing the show for fame but she is hilarious and I'm glad she's getting better. Taylor needs to STFU. Adrienne is a hypocrite. Camille is fabulous. Yolanda needs to stop exercising and get in the drama. Brandi is so trashy but so great at the same time and Lisa is the queen :)
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know when any HW series is next on ITV2?? And which ones theyr planning to air?

I miss them!!
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RHNJ as been on Bio all day and is on untill 11pm tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Ex RHONY Bethenny Frankel splits from husband after nearly 3 years marriage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2252567/Bethenny-Frankel-confirms-separation-husband-years.html

Very sad but I can't say I'm shocked. She is definitely putting her career before her man. He never wanted to move to L.A and that's exactly where she wants to be.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Ex RHONY Bethenny Frankel splits from husband after nearly 3 years marriage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2252567/Bethenny-Frankel-confirms-separation-husband-years.html

Very sad but I can't say I'm shocked. She is definitely putting her career before her man. He never wanted to move to L.A and that's exactly where she wants to be.

Not surprised and have no sympathy for her. It's little Bryn I feel for. Bethenny has really does come across as a Cee U Next Tuesday. More so after she got her own TV show.

Her interview with Andy Cohen a few weeks back just proved that. She was vile about everyone. In the interview it came across like she was taking swipes at Jill just to look good and her flippant remarks didn't come off well with a lot of bloggers and viewers commenting on it. I do think though concerning Jill, it does come across as she wants to be friends with Jill again but because it all went down so public she's afraid of the media backlash which is understandable. Especially when she's such a narcissist being. I mean does she really have any friends? every time she's papped she either with Andy, Jason or Bryn.

It's a shame that Bethenny used to be one of my favourite housewives of all the shows. Especially during season 1-3. After that she became cold.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow!! :D

p.s, Ill give my thoughts on the latest eps soon. Ive been so busy with christmas prep! lol :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow!! :D

p.s, Ill give my thoughts on the latest eps soon. Ive been so busy with christmas prep! lol :)

Merry Christmas and hope you have a lovely day too Sassy! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas to all the HoWives addicts who have made this thread both lively and a pleasure to read this year. Long may we keep it so. It's such a rare thing to have a DS thread where all the posters get on and there's no bitchiness or sniping- we save that for the onscreen biatches. ;):D

Here's to a delicious outpouring in 2013, of the tackiness that makes these shows so must see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    Happy Christmas to all the HoWives addicts who have made this thread both lively and a pleasure to read this year. Long may we keep it so. It's such a rare thing to have a DS thread where all the posters get on and there's no bitchiness or sniping- we save that for the onscreen biatches. ;):D

Here's to a delicious outpouring in 2013, of the tackiness that makes these shows so must see.

Merry Christmas Tally!

Merry Christmas to all posters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when any HW series is next on ITV2?? And which ones theyr planning to air?

I miss them!!

It looks like BH is starting next Wed (2nd Jan) on ITV2 followed by OC. Not sure what series. :)

OC is series 6! Still not sure what series BH is.