All Star Mr and Mrs Audience

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
Forum Member
I have got tickets off applause store for All Star Mr and Mrs this saturday night at the London Studios.

Can anyone help with a couple of questions I have:

1. It says a seat is not guaranteed and that its first come, first served so to get there early. Doors open at 7.15, so what time would be okay to get there? Do you think there will be more people than available seats?

2. Is there parking anywhere near the studios?

Any info appreciated.

Ta

Comments

• malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,147
    Forum Member
    I have got tickets off applause store for All Star Mr and Mrs this saturday night at the London Studios.

1. It says a seat is not guaranteed and that its first come, first served so to get there early. Doors open at 7.15, so what time would be okay to get there? Do you think there will be more people than available seats?

Any info appreciated.

Ta

Not been to that particular show but would get there an hour early if you want to guarantee to get in. They always over ticket some shows more than others, as they want a full crowd. Therefore if everyone turns up the last ones don't get in.

For parking just look at their website
    http://www.londonstudios.co.uk/contact-us/how-to-find-us/

However as only a few minutes walk from Waterloo public transport is the best option.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

Any info appreciated.

Ta

Every time I have been in the audience of a show at The London Studios they have had to turn people away becuase they overbook the show - You should get to the studio around 6pm - They do keep you waiting outside for a while but it is worth it as so many people turn up 15 minutes before doors open and then lose out and are sent away.

Also, there is no parking facilities near the studios - you could think about going by train or tube. Waterloo and Southwark stations are the closest being around a 10 minute walk from the studios. Recording could be 2 or 3 hours long - I've been in one for almost 4 hours so try to get flexible train times home, if you going by train.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went when Fern was still presenting (when I wanted to watch it) and we were going to be the first ones not let in. Then two production guests didn't turn up so we got better seats actually facing the stage, not like the ones behind the stage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    thanks for the feedback, helpful to know and I'll now aim to get there about 6 plus will probably take the train as parking doesnt sound too good!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    How long are the tapings and what's the deal with the seats behind the stage?