The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 224)

Comments

• sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    done it haha
    Forum Member
    well still no one around what is it a mass exodus
    Forum Member
    im not good at talking to myself its shem thats got that talent
    Forum Member
    will tell you a funny story though, used to have this friend called mrs taylor, lot older than me never called her by first name as when we were little it was always mr and mrs, very old fashioned was mrs taylor and she had heart surgery in her 40s and so she used to have little sales ect for heart foundation, and we used to go miles collecting stuff, 1 day we had gone about 5 miles in my sisters car, with me my daughter, and mrs t and we collected stuff then run out of petrol, this very nice man stopped took me and her to petrol station and i noiced she had took her shoes off, when we got back to the car he put petrol in then followed us all the way back so we got back safely and when we were in the car i said mrs t why did you take your shoes off, and she said he might have been a rapist and i was fgetting ready to hit him over the head haha
    Forum Member
    2 hours and no ones said a sausage
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    suebloore wrote: »
    2 hours and no ones said a sausage

Evening Sue - I am here now :)
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    evening all xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    evening all xx

Hi everybody. Home from work, had tea, filled dishwasher, put some washing in, looked at the ironing and thought
    No, not tonight----so have collapsed on the couch, I-pad in hand and soaps on the tele. Bliss!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening all, how's your friday going??
    i'm not long back from my zumba class, so #knackered lol!! gotta keep it up though as going on me hols in 2wks!!! need to be bikini ready hehe
    daughters got her friend sleeping over so i'm not expecting to have too much sleep tonight lol!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miljo wrote: »
    evening all, how's your friday going??
    i'm not long back from my zumba class, so #knackered lol!! gotta keep it up though as going on me hols in 2wks!!! need to be bikini ready hehe
    daughters got her friend sleeping over so i'm not expecting to have too much sleep tonight lol!

So glad to see another friendly face.
    I remember the sleepover days well. Bedtime always became giggle time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NicLau08 wrote: »
    So glad to see another friendly face.
    I remember the sleepover days well. Bedtime always became giggle time.

hi lyn, it's very quiet at the moment as they are watching a dvd in the bedroom......calm before the storm :rolleyes:
    they want a midnight snack, i've said yes, but it'll be at 9.30 lol!!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when my kids were teenagers between 5 and 7 everyday i refused to answer the phone and it was ringing constantly and never for me because my freinds were all doing the same as me cooking the dinner, my daughters never got why i felt they should answer it, it was for them so why should i xx
  • Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Evening all. I'm here too, caught up since Wed in a few minutes.:(

Goodness its quiet isn't it. Can't promise to liven things up, but at least I can add a little bit of volume.:D

Has anything exciting happened that I've missed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    Evening all. I'm here too, caught up since Wed in a few minutes.:(

Goodness its quiet isn't it. Can't promise to liven things up, but at least I can add a little bit of volume.:D

Has anything exciting happened that I've missed?

Well John's on a count down but we don't know what number he started at or what 'lifts off' when he reaches the end
    Forum Member
    had my lappy taken by gd, so just got it back
    Forum Member
    NicLau08 wrote: »
    Well John's on a count down but we don't know what number he started at or what 'lifts off' when he reaches the end

Well lets face it, the day John tweets a straight forward non-cryptic tweet is the day we should all start worrying.:D Got to love him. Saw all the shenanigans with the voting for his friend too.

Noticed all Qwerty's tweets have disappeared, does anyone know why or is that another one of life's mysteries?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    Well lets face it, the day John tweets a straight forward non-cryptic tweet is the day we should all start worrying.:D Got to love him. Saw all the shenanigans with the voting for his friend too.

Noticed all Qwerty's tweets have disappeared, does anyone know why or is that another one of life's mysteries
    ?

Don't know what has happened to the tweets. It still says 1770 tweets, but then says "qwerty hasn't tweeted yet" :confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    andcb wrote: »
    Don't know what has happened to the tweets. It still says 1770 tweets, but then says "qwerty hasn't tweeted yet" :confused::confused:

Evening all :) qwertys twitter did the same thing last time he deleted some tweets, although it didnt stay like it for quite so long :confused:
  • 2Judy2Judy Posts: 4,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Noticed all Qwerty's tweets have disappeared, does anyone know why or is that another one of life's mysteries?

Maybe he s left home lol

But according to someone else its http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81_0JTwmSBE&feature=fvwrel

:D
    Forum Member
    well its goodnight from me hope the night shift have a good natter and move thread along
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    well its goodnight from me hope the night shift have a good natter and move thread along

goodnight sue xx
    Forum Member
    andcb wrote: »

Didnt notice that till you pointed it out. Wierd:confused:
    Forum Member
    2Judy wrote: »
    Maybe he s left home lol

But according to someone else its http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81_0JTwmSBE&feature=fvwrel

:D

Hi Maria, missed talking to you.

Wonder what its the final countdown to? Do you think we're all going to be disappointed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goodnight all early one for me im afraid xx
    Forum Member
    Night Jackie x
This discussion has been closed.