London, UK - May 01 - The O2 Arena
London, UK - May 03 - The O2 Arena
Manchester, UK - May 07 - Manchester Arena

Tickets on sale Saturday at 9:30am :)

Comments

• itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually it's the 23rd that tickets go on sale - more time to save up money!
  • TR252TR252 Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    It's Saturday 23rd Feb they go on sale isn't it?

Definitely going to try and get tickets for London. :D
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    UK tour? She's visiting 3 cities (so far) lol.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    UK tour? She's visiting 3 cities (so far) lol.

Don't you know? To a typical ignorant American, UK consists of only one country - England! :rolleyes: This has been going on for years and years.
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's also doing Dublin May 11 and 12. Tickets on sale next Monday according to the Irish Independent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is her support act?

Rita Ora or Alex Burke I reckon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops, sorry that's what the LG arena announced as the date, I'll correct it :)
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn you to hell Beyonce!

The Birmingham date is on my brothers birthday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping she adds more dates, I want to go to Birmingham but seeing Pink on the Sunday and then travelling back on the Friday would be too much haha
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    __3kerry wrote: »
    I'm hoping she adds more dates, I want to go to Birmingham but seeing Pink on the Sunday and then travelling back on the Friday would be too much haha

ME TOO! :o
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    Who is her support act?

Rita Ora or Alex Burke I reckon

Hoping for Alex, but fearing for Rita

Damnit why did she have to marry Jay-Z :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ME TOO! :o

Its awful! Why do they all have to tour at the same time, I wouldn't even mind if it was May or something but not in the same week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Don't you know? To a typical ignorant American, UK consists of only one country - England! :rolleyes: This has been going on for years and years.

Yeah that actually annoys the hell out of me! These arnt UK dates there only English dates! I'm not actually a fan but it irritates me when Americans view on England as the UK!
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »

Tell me about it i live in South Wales so it's like if u wanna go see a gig its always add on cost of traveling and possible overnight :mad: or if your very lucky they will begrudgingly do the millennium in Cardiff once in a blue moon.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DO NOT WORRY!!...She'll add more dates. Artists always release a few dates at first knowing they'll sell out, then they'll announce more dates. It creates a buzz. I'm a bit worried about how difficult it will be to get tickets tho :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually it's the 23rd that tickets go on sale - more time to save up money!

that date is going in my calender..i MUST see her live!!
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know whether to bother with 02 Priority. In previous experiences I've had, they just give out all the rubbish seats. I'm willing to pay whatever it takes this time round to be right at the front.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DO NOT WORRY!!...She'll add more dates. Artists always release a few dates at first knowing they'll sell out, then they'll announce more dates. It creates a buzz. I'm a bit worried about how difficult it will be to get tickets tho :(

I'll be waiting for more dates, again though I am worried at how hard it will be to get tickets. Fingers crossed though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    __3kerry wrote: »
    I'll be waiting for more dates, again though I am worried at how hard it will be to get tickets. Fingers crossed though!

The video promoting the tour says "once they're gone, they're gone". I mean take that with a pinch of salt, once LiveNation see the demand but...
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh it will be near impossible to get tickets for this. Rihanna was hard enough and the woman had like 4 dates for our venue.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    I don't know whether to bother with 02 Priority. In previous experiences I've had, they just give out all the rubbish seats. I'm willing to pay whatever it takes this time round to be right at the front.

Same. I'll have to be on that site at 5am waiting with my card.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RaiseItUp wrote: »
    The video promoting the tour says "once they're gone, they're gone". I mean take that with a pinch of salt, once LiveNation see the demand but...

Oh really? I can't see her just doing these dates, although I'm wondering if that is just hope :(

Will have to just wait and see I guess.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coincides with my week off work and my Birthday.

Thanks Bey.

I MUST get tickets, I saw her at TITP and she was everything i wanted and more, seeing just her, live, for 2 hours will be the best ever. Sleepiest day at work ever today thanks to watching her Superbowl in full 3 times, plus an extra 3 DC only views. She's amazing.
  • Gordon ClownGordon Clown Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im planning on seeing her in Vegas on 29th June. Does anyone know when tickets go on sale for that concert? Or where I can buy them from? Thanks
  • PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah that actually annoys the hell out of me! These arnt UK dates there only English dates! I'm not actually a fan but it irritates me when Americans view on England as the UK!

I don't know how to break this to you. England is in the UK. Therefore anything that happens in England happens in the UK.

These are UK dates.