Anthea Turner throws out Grant Bover over affair !!!

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Oh, the sweet irony.

So when he was playing around with her to the increasing and public distress of his then wife, Della, and she was flaunting the relationship like the cat who got the cream, did she never once think that a man who could so callously dump his previous wife and kids wouldn't eventually move on from her?

Dear me.

He is an utterly pathetic waste of space who wasnt worth any of this mess

I notice she has taken most of the blame depsite him not giving a crap about his kids

What a double standard and i cannot believe those gloating over her getting what "she deserved"

truly pathetic
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was never hers.

I don't care. I learnt it from her!
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Grant Bovey never cheated on Anthea

He would never be unfaithful to his wife with a blonde.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's made her bed and now she has to lie in it. Bint.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What comes round goes round...Karma
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I liked her way of folding towels

the folding t-shirts trick was like magic, still never managed it myself
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's quite a nice lady, except for the obsession with tidiness. The problem is that he cheated on his wife to be with Anthea, and weren't they friends before? There is a saying that when a man marries his mistress, it creates a vacancy!
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Anthea Turner's problem is that she always wanted to have the perfect life, no matter who got hurt in the process. Perfect husband, perfect children, showpiece house, successful career etc....But none of it happened. Husband is a cheat. Couldn't have children. Financial problems. Career ended with that chocolate bar thing. Probably still wealthy, but nowhere near as comfortable as she'd like to be.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all gone a bit 'lie down on the couch and tell me about your mother' in this thread.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    So ,let me get this straight .
    Two cheaters get married. One cheat declares bankruptcy to avoid paying his debts,even though the Mrs Cheat is still loaded & they are both still living high on the hog. Mrs cheat goes off to work to fund the luxury life while Mr Cheat bags him a blonde cutie to play hide the salami with at home rather than go find a job.
    And Mrs C takes the blame .
    She takes the blame for HIS infidelities ,but yet his debts are nothing to do with her. She funds him chasing skirt behind her back,but the people he owes dosh to can whistle for any money he owes them.
    She actually makes me feel ill. I seriously hope he does this again,because THAT is one woman I could never empathise with.They deserve each other totally
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    So ,let me get this straight .
    Two cheaters get married. One cheat declares bankruptcy to avoid paying his debts,even though the Mrs Cheat is still loaded & they are both still living high on the hog. Mrs cheat goes off to work to fund the luxury life while Mr Cheat bags him a blonde cutie to play hide the salami with at home rather than go find a job.
    And Mrs C takes the blame .
    She takes the blame for HIS infidelities ,but yet his debts are nothing to do with her. She funds him chasing skirt behind her back,but the people he owes dosh to can whistle for any money he owes them.
    She actually makes me feel ill. I seriously hope he does this again,because THAT is one woman I could never empathise with.They deserve each other totally

She was only peripherally involved with his businesses when he went bankrupt, and played it crafty by never actually becoming a director.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1255688/Anthea-Turners-husband-Grant-Bovey-humiliated-declared-bankrupt.html

Reading this it looks like celeb bankruptcies are never like ordinary ones. He goes broke owing 50 million, yet they still live a in a mansion and slide greasily off for a holiday only days after being declared bankrupt.
    He's a total slimeball, she plays at being a a dozy 50's style hausfrau. I wish her joy of him, and him of her. :p
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    She was only peripherally involved with his businesses when he went bankrupt, and played it crafty by never actually becoming a director.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1255688/Anthea-Turners-husband-Grant-Bovey-humiliated-declared-bankrupt.html

Reading this it looks like celeb bankruptcies are never like ordinary ones. He goes broke owing 50 million, yet they still live a in a mansion and slide greasily off for a holiday only days after being declared bankrupt.
    He's a total slimeball, she plays at being a a dozy 50's style hausfrau. I wish her joy of him, and him of her. :p

they probably siphoned a lot of it her way before he jumped ship ;)

Anthea was employed as a highly paid furnishing consultant for one of his companies.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-1690027/Humiliated-Bovey-to-be-declared-bankrupt.html#ixzz2NwYTcDMp

I prefer my financial woes to having infidelity issues with my husband. :D
  • SadeyedSadeyed Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4964948/anthea-turner-and-grant-bovey-split.html

Appears it's all over, how sad! :rolleyes:

I do like the comment someone made there: " Oh dear Anthea he is very much the man you fell in love with, it was adultery back then just as it is now. Bet his ex is like a Cheshire cat."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Well I am sad for Anthea. She kind of was blinded by love at the beginning of their relationship but in the end got what was coming to her.
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He also bankrupt so has not got any money anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's scheduled to be on The Wright Stuff today. Wonder if she'll appear and, if she does, if it'll be mentioned. Could make the paper review interesting!:D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she'll have a flake to celebrate:D No sympathy for the daft bint.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    “Should I cut off my nose to spite my face? Should I stand by my principles? Or was there still enough love between the two of us to try and put it right?”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4964948/anthea-turner-and-grant-bovey-split.html#ixzz2VyuxUkAL

What principles are they then :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Eamonn had a little chuckle this morning not to mention all of those creditors who lost money when Bovey declared himself bankrupt.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's scheduled to be on The Wright Stuff today. Wonder if she'll appear and, if she does, if it'll be mentioned. Could make the paper review interesting!:D

Not on it today.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you not see Tabloid Tales? It's in Morgan's book also.
    Morgan can write ? He has always given the appearance of being so dim witted.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Write Stuff just discussed it, apparently she called in sick yesterday
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    The Write Stuff just discussed it, apparently she called in sick yesterday

Yeah right, us viewers believe that one, don't we?
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There'll be a lot of people having a sense of schadenfreude over this but I can't help feeling a bit sad for her. I don't know why as she has set herself up but I guess it's something about it being so publicly humiliating because every detail is going to be picked over in the media, as it has before.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    There'll be a lot of people having a sense of schadenfreude over this but I can't help feeling a bit sad for her. I don't know why as she has set herself up but I guess it's something about it being so publicly humiliating because every detail is going to be picked over in the media, as it has before.

You're far too nice.

Them's the breaks. She was happy to publicly humiliate his ex wife with her absurd OTT wedding and soundbites and was happy to steal another man's husband. She has gotten everything she deserves. I hope their bankruptcy victims are feeling a certain sense of schadenfreude as well.