DJ Neil Fox Arrested Again

GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• itscoldoutsideitscoldoutside Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know anything about the allegations, are we allowed to discuss it?
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »

And here's me thinking fox hunting was banned.😃
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fox's arrest and him being charged don't seem to have surprised many people.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bet it surprised him
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I guess people are just thinking "who next?" now..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess it's a case of 'And?'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meanwhile, Westminister's cover-ups no doubt continues.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweetums wrote: »
    Meanwhile, Westminister's cover-ups no doubt continue.

And Bill Wyman continues to walk the streets.
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasnt there a jingle along the lines of 'Come on Dr Fox, show them what you've got!'

He did, which is why we have the current situation!
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Bill Wyman continues to walk the streets.

Thats because NO complaint has been received from ANY so called victim as to any crime being committed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats because NO complaint has been received from ANY so called victim as to any crime being committed.

Err, sex with a 14 year old is illegal. Check your law books. You'll find I am right.

Whether Mandy (the girl) complains (or complained) or not, is irrelevant.

By his own admission, Mr Wyman committed an illegal act having sex with an underage girl. She was reportedly 14 at the time, BUT he was 'dating' her at 13.

It doesn't take a complaint to arrest a man for underage sex. It requires the police to get up off their backsides and adhere to the law of the land.

And if you want someone to complain about it. I am complaining about it now. There's one complaint. I am sure there are others.
  • Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    It requires the police... I am complaining about it now.

Who are you complaining to?

Have you actually been to a police station and given them your name and address? Or are you a keyboard warrior, fighting the good fight on the Interwebs?
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,907
    Forum Member

That is completely irrelevant. Children don't have to complain about being abused.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Err, sex with a 14 year old is illegal. Check your law books. You'll find I am right.

Whether Mandy (the girl) complains (or complained) or not, is irrelevant.

By his own admission, Mr Wyman committed an illegal act having sex with an underage girl. She was reportedly 14 at the time, BUT he was 'dating' her at 13.

It doesn't take a complaint to arrest a man for underage sex. It requires the police to get up off their backsides and adhere to the law of the land.

And if you want someone to complain about it. I am complaining about it now. There's one complaint. I am sure there are others.

Now I could be wrong, but I don't think The Police monitor DS Showbiz Forum to glean complaints from the public.:)