Photo hosting website ?

Until recently, I have been using PicturePush to put my photos onto.
It was a quick, easy and above all FREE website to post my photos onto forums etc.
But now they have started charging to use it !
So which FREE and easy to use website would you recommend ?
Flickr doesn't seem to be working (for me) at the moment, and I can't seem to get along with Photobucket (I have a whole FB page of photos I want to upload !) :D

Comments

• Esot-ericEsot-eric Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're not one of those people worried about Google having so much of your data then there's always Picasaweb. Or, if you don't mind having your images resized to a maximum 2048 pixels on one side then Google+ gives unlimited photo storage (if you want bigger image sizes then you get 15Gb of storage).
  • sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I use tinypic or imageshack but I'm upping the odd pic, usually one at at a time every so often. It does sound like you might be wanting something with more features.That said, they do both have an account you can sign up for, not sure what you get out of it but would assume more options.
  • paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if you can get flickr working I'd say that was probably your best bet - 1 TB storage.
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every time I try to go to Flickr, a message appears saying 'Internet Explorer has stopped working'
    :mad::mad:
  • fletchemfletchem Posts: 2,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imgur.com is very popular
  • Esot-ericEsot-eric Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I try to go to Flickr, a message appears saying 'Internet Explorer has stopped working'
    :mad::mad:

That's a problem with IE not Flickr. If you don't have the knowhow to solve the IE problem using one of the other (better) browsers should let you access Flickr:

Firefox
    Chrome

You could also try posting a thread about your IE problem and maybe someone will be able to help, but there's not much to go on at the moment.