Is is time for the class of 2012 to surface again

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,640
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
When does James Arthur have something out.

I know jahmene has something out soon but that will sink without trace.

What about Ella will it still happen for her hopefully, needs to be quick or I think Leah from the voice will supersede her

Incidentally Amelia profile on MTV followed by a misha b one which is fair enough

Comments

• SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope none of them return, they were all just so horrend.

(EXCEPT THE AMAZING MELANIE MASSON, of course.)
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I can only see James Arthur doing well from the 2012 lot tbh. I would have said Union J as well but as there debut single only got to 6 I don't think they will be around for long. For Ellla it will come down to material but I can't see her getting supported by radio although she sang at The Capital Fm Summertime ball last week so they might support her . Jahmene I think had potential to be a good album artist like Rebecca Ferguson and make a good soul/gospel album but his label has screwed him by making a cover album.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Satanel wrote: »
    I hope none of them return, they were all just so horrend.

(EXCEPT THE AMAZING MELANIE MASSON, of course.)

Oh god no, all she did was shout.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever this forum thinks about District 3 they have written some amazing songs that will be on their EP in July,they may not be as popular as UJ but they have real talent and I think they will suprise people.
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are District 3 even signed or do no labels, big or small, want them?
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too think only James and possibly Ella will do well long term i'm not sure about Union J I think they will fizzle out after this year as there dosen't seem to be much hype about them considering there a boy band.
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    Oh god no, all she did was shout.

No, James Arthur shouted. Melanie screamed (flawlessly screamed).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    I wish James Arthur would hurry up and release something! I'm sick to death of hearing Impossible all the live long day!!