The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone, Thanks for all the Pasha links and news. Off to see the show in May so can't wait for that.

I was listening to the local radio today and had to do a double take when the DJ mentioned Pasha (I thought I was imagining it and time to cut down the obsession) ;) But No! He was interviewing katya about their upcoming tour:)

She talks about Pasha and the tour. I've actually changed my mind about Katya. I wasn't very keen on her before but she seemed quite nice in the interview. Anyways might be worth a listen.:)

It was on Radio Derby (my home town) which is really odd as the tour doesn't actually come here:confused: Im having to travel an hour on a train to Cannock to go see it. But I'm sure it will be well worth the trip :D
    It's at about 2 hours and 6 mins. Hope this link works http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p013tpmz
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    I knew you would.... :rolleyes::p:D

Must be becoming too predictable.:p Will have to learn self-control, not that bothered, although involving Pasha, near impossible I'd say.:o:o;)
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Pashulty and OP.:)
    Pasha's Peachy Pert Patootie has a certain ring to it.:p

Bloody hell, try saying that when your drunk as a skunk!
    Forum Member
    SuzyPashaa wrote: »
    That 1st picture does things to me :o:o:eek:

Pashulty, you'll need to budge over some more as sounds like Suzy will be joining us.:rolleyes::p
    Forum Member

Lol.:p
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty, you'll need to budge over some more as sounds like Suzy will be joining us.:rolleyes::p

There's room at the inn next door to Pashulty. Just press the door bell and you'll hear Pasha's laugh.:D Has anyone thought of finding a way of making his laugh a ringtone or a text message ringtone?:cool: Actually on second thoughts, scrap that idea or I'd be messing with my phone for hours and be flying around with the fairies! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member

:p Oh for sure :)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Must be becoming too predictable. Will have to learn self-control, not that bothered, although involving Pasha, near impossible I'd say.:o

That you are..lol.... But understandable natural reaction to Pash... ;)
    SuzyPashaa wrote: »
    That 1st picture does things to me :o
    Pashulty, you'll need to budge over some more as sounds like Suzy will be joining us.:rolleyes:

Theres plenty of space for you lot....:rolleyes:;):D

Been actually tidying up recently.... fresh gutter with lots of Pasha cushion, onesies and getting ready to hang the new calender....:p;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    There's room at the inn next door to Pashulty. Just press the door bell and you'll hear Pasha's laugh.:D Has anyone thought of finding a way of making his laugh a ringtone or a text message ringtone?:cool: Actually on second thoughts, scrap that idea or I'd be messing with my phone for hours and be flying around with the fairies! :eek:

I can do that for you :) Just find a youtube clip with his laugh and it's done!
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    willbuff02 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, Thanks for all the Pasha links and news. Off to see the show in May so can't wait for that.

I was listening to the local radio today and had to do a double take when the DJ mentioned Pasha (I thought I was imagining it and time to cut down the obsession) ;) But No! He was interviewing katya about their upcoming tour:)

She talks about Pasha and the tour. I've actually changed my mind about Katya. I wasn't very keen on her before but she seemed quite nice in the interview. Anyways might be worth a listen.:)

It was on Radio Derby (my home town) which is really odd as the tour doesn't actually come here:confused: Im having to travel an hour on a train to Cannock to go see it. But I'm sure it will be well worth the trip :D
    It's at about 2 hours and 6 mins. Hope this link works http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p013tpmz

LOL....I loved the interview.... Thanks willbuff... Katya is indeed so funny and lovely... :)... Promotes herself very well...;):p:D
    Forum Member

Pasha's laugh....sigh...swooon...:o

BIB.... She said....its already bad enough...dont want to compound the matter any further..:rolleyes::p:D
    Forum Member
    willbuff02 wrote: »

Thanks Willbuff.:) Just listened to Katya's interview. Have to say I've liked Katya since she danced with Tuffers.
    So Pasha never shouts or argues, another good quality of the Kovalev.:D
    Seventy shows they're doing.:eek: No wonder she's off to Italy afterwards for a well-deserved break. Wonder where Pasha will go - he's always welcome in Scotland.;)
    Forum Member
    Thanks Willbuff.:) Just listened to Katya's interview. Have to say I've liked Katya since she danced with Tuffers.
    So Pasha never shouts or argues, another good quality of the Kovalev.
    Seventy shows they're doing.:eek: No wonder she's off to Italy afterwards for a well-deserved break. Wonder where Pasha will go - he's always welcome in Scotland.;)

First BIB....yes...what a man!!!:o:o

Second BIB....Knowing you, you will probably tire him out more than his 70 shows...bless him...poor Pash... :rolleyes:;)... specially if you ask him to pose like Mr E... ;):p:D
    Forum Member
    Knowing you, you will probably tire him out more than his 70 shows...bless him...poor Pash... :rolleyes:;)... specially if you ask him to pose like Mr E... ;):p:D

First BIB lol.:p
    Second one, don't go giving me ideas.:o;):p
    Forum Member
    First BIB lol.:p
    Second one, don't go giving me ideas.:o;):p

Come on Shona!!!...own up... you already had them...lol... ;):D
    Forum Member
    Come on Shona!!!...own up... you already had them...lol... ;):D

No, I'm trying to be less predictable Pashulty.
    Well, ok, that can start tomorrow.:p I have plenty of things going on in my mind when it comes to Pasha.:eek::o;)
    Thing is, with this meet and greet of his and Katya's, I can see me "chickening out" as would get too tongue tied. I would have to avoid eye contact with him cos if I looked into those gorgeous brown eyes that would be me.:o
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Well, ok, that can start tomorrow.:p I have plenty of things going on in my mind when it comes to Pasha.:eek::o;)
    Thing is, with this meet and greet of his and Katya's, I can see me "chickening out" as would get too tongue tied. I would have to avoid eye contact with him cos if I looked into those gorgeous brown eyes that would be me.:o

I felt like that meeting Artem. In a moment of bravery I opted for a VIP upgrade at DTTM which meant meeting, Artem, Robin and Tommy Blaize. I was rather shy when I met Robin but he was very friendly. When it was my turn to meet Artem, I held out my hand. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Made my evening. I had planned a few questions in my head but couldn't remember half of them. Pasha is very confident and funny on stage. I didn't stay to meet him though because my friend would have been mortified.
    Forum Member
    Well, ok, that can start tomorrow.:p I have plenty of things going on in my mind when it comes to Pasha.:o

Try again...lol...
    I felt like that meeting Artem. In a moment of bravery I opted for a VIP upgrade at DTTM which meant meeting, Artem, Robin and Tommy Blaize. I was rather shy when I met Robin but he was very friendly. When it was my turn to meet Artem, I held out my hand. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Made my evening. I had planned a few questions in my head but couldn't remember half of them. Pasha is very confident and funny on stage. I didn't stay to meet him though because my friend would have been mortified.

I know what you both mean... I was a complete tongue-tied idiot with Pasha....He is such a dynamic person although you wouldnt think so when you see him on SCD....I guess he is very much aware that it is the celeb's room to shine and helps to present them in a better light be on the dance floor and in interviews...During his show however he can just let go and it is a joy to watch...;):o:o.... I just about managed to say how much I enjoyed him on SCD and hoped that he returned for the show... lots of stammering ... I am now used to making a cake of myself where Pasha is concerned....my pic with Pash is a source of much teasing from my friends...But I dont mind... :p:D... I got a lovely hug from him...why should I care about anything else...:D:D
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Try again...lol...

I know what you both mean... I was a complete tongue-tied idiot with Pasha....He is such a dynamic person although you wouldnt think so when you see him on SCD....I guess he is very much aware that it is the celeb's room to shine and helps to present them in a better light be on the dance floor and in interviews...During his show however he can just let go and it is a joy to watch...;):o:o.... I just about managed to say how much I enjoyed him on SCD and hoped that he returned for the show... lots of stammering ... I am now used to making a cake of myself where Pasha is concerned....my pic with Pash is a source of much teasing from my friends...But I dont mind... :p:D... I got a lovely hug from him...why should I care about anything else...:D:D

Would love to see the pic of you with Pasha PM? Can you help re posting tweets. See Artem thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great links and pics everyone. Thank you all :)

Loved the radio interviews....and here's another one of Pash on his own on BBC Radio Kent. Catch him from about 1:07.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014dc9j
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »

Loved the radio interviews....and here's another one of Pash on his own on BBC Radio Kent. Catch him from about 1:07.

Thanks callicot....day 1 post Strictly we have certainly been spoilt... :)

Lovely interview and I loved Pat Marsh... definitely better prepared than the one who interviewed them together (I am astonished at how poor that lady was)... I absolutely loved this interview.... different from the others...huge grin on my face... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member

just letting people know once again that if you are outside of the UK and cant listen to the radio interviews this one and the london one with Katya then just email me angelsfuria@gmail.com and more than happy to pass them on so you can listen :D:D:D

and thank you thank you thank you to Callicot for providing. all these links gonna create myself a Pasha pick me up playlist for my iphone & ipad
    anyone else got any?
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member

Thank you everyone for the radio links and posts..feel very spoiled tonight... just realised I even love his voice!!..
    Did I really just hear this:
    .Pasha ..."I need some more rhythm ..a little bit more hip action...a little bit faster pace"
    Katya: "Pasha likes to dirty dance"
    Sweet dreams indeed lol :D
This discussion has been closed.