Crazy About One Direction, C4&HD 10pm, Thu 15 Aug

Comments

• heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that Taylor Swift song was about Jake Gyllenhaal? I'm not a fan of hers and even I know that. :o
  • MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feckin ell, these girls are scary!!

And horny :o
  • Gizmo210688Gizmo210688 Posts: 4,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's official, a lot of One Direction's fans are completely off their trolley. Luckily, all of them will hopefully grow out of it, and look back on this and laugh.

Openly admitting that you want to kill someone and sending them death threats because of who they were in a relationship with is not normal. At all.
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    We know it's not the case but I'd wet myself laughing if this 'Big 1D Announcement' that group of girls was counting down to was that the group were splitting up! :D
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if there is an agenda here - I teach teenagers, know LOTS of 1D fans and they all seem totally normal.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girl on the bed: "I'm part of a fandom that could kill you if we wanted"

Carry on with arrogance like that and you are bound to annoy somebody you shouldn't!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    They aren't happy with Channel 4 :D:D https://twitter.com/JoyousNarry/status/368127099665924096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well she certainly seems slightly upset. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    I wonder if there is an agenda here - I teach teenagers, know LOTS of 1D fans and they all seem totally normal.

Obviously this is focusing on the 'crazy' fans. I think that the majority of them are pretty grounded.
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm - someone going to click a few Abuse buttons? Shall I call 101 and ask if the police have recorded this one?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they wait for hours to see a car drive past? How exciting.
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well she isn't proving the point too much is she :eek:

1D fans are bloody scary. There is something seriously wrong with a sizeable proportion of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "They should come and meet us for 5 mins" - you'd tear them apart, which is why they DON'T come outside the security cordon.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously this is focusing on the 'crazy' fans. I think that the majority of them are pretty grounded.

I am terrified of the day they break up :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow and I thought I had some issue. Glad I am not obessed with celebrities. It's really pathetic. I give it 5 years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    I am terrified of the day they break up :(
    Take That was bad enough - 1D breakup would probably break the back of mental health contracts...
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    N Sync is where it's at.
  • MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just weird.... :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Our parents couldn't get the money in time for us to go." I'd be crapping myself if I were the parents of these people. Watch out parents. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muze wrote: »
    Just weird.... :eek:

Are they seriously crying over tickets :D wow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Our parents couldn't get the money in time for us to go." I'd be crapping myself if I were the parents of these people. Watch out parents. :eek:

My child would have better sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this bint is creaming herself cos she's sat next to their Tussauds casts...

They're your identity? REALLY?
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alcockell wrote: »
    Take That was bad enough - 1D breakup would probably break the back of mental health contracts...

I remember the news coverage of East 17 breaking up. I was only around 4 at the time, but even then, watching all these sobbing girls, I was thinking, "Nup, ain't no one got time for that." :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fans are NOT happy on Twitter with Channel 4. Dear oh dear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to C4 for lifting the lid on a weird aspect of contemporary culture.