The Danielle Hope Appreciation Thread (Part 15)

Comments

• sonnycorleonesonnycorleone Posts: 3,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Question: What is happening in Danland?

Answer: Absolutely nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, i'm sure they would be a big success :cool:

Although i think people would disagree about my favorite films of 2011.

Go on then....what would you choose for the categories?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    Go on then....what would you choose for the categories?

I don't have any best actors or director, but my favorite films of 2011 are:
    Kung Fu Panda 2
    Paranormal Activity 3
    Tintin
    Rise of the Planet of the Apes
    Thor
    Rango
    Arrietty
    Scream 4
    plus Fast and Furious 5 really surprised me.

Yours?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have any best actors or director, but my favorite films of 2011 are:
    Kung Fu Panda 2
    Paranormal Activity 3
    Tintin
    Thor
    Rango
    Arrietty
    Scream 4
    plus Fast and Furious 5 really surprised me.

Yours?

There are some rather good films there...I'd pick:

Captain America
    Kung Fu Panda 2
    Thor
    Harry Potter finale
    War Horse
  • Baby DragonBaby Dragon Posts: 4,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan is Eponine... soon! :cool:
    Forum Member
    Wow, that's great news. I did not expect such a high profile role, great :) And she didn't have to wait long for a new role to come her way :cool:
    Forum Member
    132 days to go!
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,572
    Forum Member
    Dan is Eponine... soon! :cool:

Reportedly June 16 is cast change day - so the Monday after that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reportedly June 16 is cast change day - so the Monday after that?

In the artucle it says June 18 is her opening night & rehearsals start May 14.

Excited! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed my typo above! AAAAArrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :cry:
  • sonnycorleonesonnycorleone Posts: 3,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exciting news!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Snowwolf, do you plan on seeing John Carter? Ican't quite decide whether I want to go and see it at the cinema.
    Forum Member
    My Snowwolf, do you plan on seeing John Carter? Ican't quite decide whether I want to go and see it at the cinema.

No i'm not. The movie doesn't really interest me. I might watch it when it comes out on DVD. I'm probably going to The Hunger Games later this month.
    If you do go, let me know how it was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No i'm not. The movie doesn't really interest me. I might watch it when it comes out on DVD. I'm probably going to The Hunger Games later this month.
    If you do go, let me know how it was.

I'm not that bothered either, but I've got a few friends who are pretty keen to see the film, so I'll no doubt be seeing it.
    The Hunger Games looks pretty good, but that's one I'll wait for the DVD of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Game of Thrones box set arrived today, whoop!
    Not long till the second season either :cool:
    Forum Member
    My Game of Thrones box set arrived today, whoop!
    Not long till the second season either :cool:

A show i have never seen before, but heard great things about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A show i have never seen before, but heard great things about.

Tis one of my favourite shows!
    Are you in the middle of watching any series?
    Forum Member
    Tis one of my favourite shows!
    Are you in the middle of watching any series?

I should really get around to watching it.

Yes, i'm watching, Criminal Minds (season 7), The Office (season 8), Family Guy, American Dad and House. Really want Dexter and Doctor Who to come back! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I should really get around to watching it.

Yes, i'm watching, Criminal Minds (season 7), The Office (season 8), Family Guy, American Dad and House. Really want Dexter and Doctor Who to come back! :)

Awesome, your watching a fair few things then. Well I've not seen Criminal Minds but all the rest are good shows!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, Mr Snowy. What do you think of the new Dr Who companion? They seem to be getting younger every season...but she is rather beautiful :D
    Forum Member
    So, Mr Snowy. What do you think of the new Dr Who companion? They seem to be getting younger every season...but she is rather beautiful :D

Haha, yes she is easy on the eyes ;) I'm fine with it. I haven't seen her in anything, but that goes for all the companions there have been. I'm going to wait and see. And they are getting younger, but Matt Smith is still young too, so its alright :p
    Have you read what most likely will be the end of Amy and Rory? Lets just say that the Weeping Angels are coming back :cool: Plus we are going to have another split season. What your thoughts about that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, yes she is easy on the eyes ;) I'm fine with it. I haven't seen her in anything, but that goes for all the companions there have been. I'm going to wait and see. And they are getting younger, but Matt Smith is still young too, so its alright :p
    Have you read what most likely will be the end of Amy and Rory? Lets just say that the Weeping Angels are coming back :cool: Plus we are going to have another split season. What your thoughts about that?

Yeh he is young, but having an older companion might make things slightly different on the relationship side of thIngs which would be cool.
    I've heard three different rumours for Amy and Rorys leaving, but I don't want to know the definite plot (spoilers :p)
    I'm okay with it actually, I didn't mind it last year...my only problem is having to wait till Autumn till the series starts...thats ages away!
    Forum Member
    Yeh he is young, but having an older companion might make things slightly different on the relationship side of thIngs which would be cool.
    I've heard three different rumours for Amy and Rorys leaving, but I don't want to know the definite plot (spoilers :p)
    I'm okay with it actually, I didn't mind it last year...my only problem is having to wait till Autumn till the series starts...thats ages away!

There are two things that i don't like about Amy and Rory leaving. 1 is that both actors were fired and have not chosen to leave. That hasn't often (or ever) happened on Doctor Who. And 2 is that there going to die. I think that is a very stupid decision from Moffat and he sure isn't making himself popular with me.
    And i can see that an older companion would make things different. But i'm fine as long as she doesn't fall for him, don't want that drama again.
    No plot elements have been given, only that they leave in episode 5 and the weeping angels come back.
    Time to watch season 6 again, it's been a long time for me. How about you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are two things that i don't like about Amy and Rory leaving. 1 is that both actors were fired and have not chosen to leave. That hasn't often (or ever) happened on Doctor Who. And 2 is that there going to die. I think that is a very stupid decision from Moffat and he sure isn't making himself popular with me.
    And i can see that an older companion would make things different. But i'm fine as long as she doesn't fall for him, don't want that drama again.
    No plot elements have been given, only that they leave in episode 5 and the weeping angels come back.
    Time to watch season 6 again, it's been a long time for me. How about you?

I think it's about time someone died. All these last moment hearty farty scenes where the companion is saved in a dramatic fashion grows boring after a while, so a good death scene is just what it needs :D
    Last time I watched the complete series was just after Xmas when I got the boxed set! :cool: