What Mattress Do You Sleep On And How Do You Rate It?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Iv got a Sleepeasy 1400 pocket spring with memory foam layer very thick but very nice it cost £500

buy the best mattress you can afford, a good nights sleep is what everybody needs for getting on the next day
  • HenryGartenHenryGarten Posts: 24,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought a Tempur mattress ten years ago and it has been excellent.
  • brillopadbrillopad Posts: 3,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My mattress stabbed me in the arse when a spring broke.
    Bought an inexpensive memory foam thing from Amazon - it's 10" thick and has a memory foam top with a normal foam base.
    It's transformed my sleep - warm in winter not too hot in summer and fabulously comfortable - it's one of those products that when you have it you wish you'd bought it years ago,
  • RoanRoan Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tempur memory foam for me cost £1500 but worth every penny 10/10
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Memory foam (with springs) and memory foam pillows(which are a must). Absolutely great.

I waited for a bed sale at Bensons or the other place(!!!) so I didn't pay stupid amounts of cash.
  • The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silent Night pocket sprung with memory foam top all in one. If you go for an all memory foam mattress it will be too soft and you'll get too hot. Sprung and memory foam combined offers the best of both.
  • JulesandSandJulesandSand Posts: 6,012
    Forum Member
    We had an all-memory foam mattress, an expensive one at that, but had to give it up as I was just too hot. It was comfy though, the main problem was that I don't move about much in my sleep so the heat didn't get a chance to dissipate.