The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She beggars belief, she really does, Kiera looked totally amazing and there's a huge contrast between her joyous occasion and KP's souless tack fest. Somebody needs to stop her, even by her standards this is ridiculous and spiteful

I thought KK's day was just about the most perfect 'celeb' wedding I ever saw. No trash mag deal, style and class, and a bride and groom who looked joyously happy and so in love. I felt quite choked looking at the pictures.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think keira's dress is very pretty,for all katie price knows,it could belong to a beloved member of keira's family,a special dress she always wanted to get married in,not like that awful thing she got married in..Why is she always wading in to pretty girls,then she moans about other people being cruel to her....she's also having a pop at madonna,saying she looks like her ex alex whenhe's dressed as a woman:eek:..
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of all Katie's jealous digs at other women this struck me as the worst so far because as you say Keira's day was simple, joyful perfection and I can't imagine they share any past history which could provoke such spitefulness.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Apparently Katie is about to launch 'PriceyTube' - her own paid subscription YouTube channel and who knows what delights are in store as she's planning to do all the editing herself: http://www.contactmusic.com/news/katie-price-to-launch-own-youtube-channel_3655421

She also gets her claws into Keira Knightley for wearing a recycled wedding dress
    ''Brides are suppose to wear something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. But I don't agree with Keira Knightley's decision to get married in an old dress. It's embarrassing! Did she want fans to think she was above making the same effort that lots of ordinary brides do? Either that or she's Scrooge. God knows what she's like at Christmas.''

This is how the effortlessly elegant Keira looked on her big day: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10046573/Forget-Cinderella-carriages-and-castles.-Keira-Knightleys-got-the-right-idea.html

Pricey Tube, her fans won't pay the money to watch her on Sky.
    Keira's wedding along with her private life, was just that PRIVATE. Love the something old (Katie) something new (Kev) something borrowed (Katie) Something blue ( Ink on the Pre Nup) :D:D:D:D:D
    In my opinion, Keira's dress was not as nice as Katie's beach dress, and it was lacking in comparison, things like, a Primark tag, 100% Polyester and a nipple, oh and a human sized Twiglet to model it :D:D
    Is she really behind some new bullying campaign? That will work well then :rolleyes:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for that new channel,i bet she's going to advertise a load of her stuff on there,then charge her fans to view it,so they are being charged twice,the greedy mare...Charging her own fans to see the stuff she wants them to buy,she must thing she's so special.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of all Katie's jealous digs at other women this struck me as the worst so far because as you say Keira's day was simple, joyful perfection and I can't imagine they share any past history which could provoke such spitefulness.

I remember reading, under various articles about Kiera's wedding, comments along the lines of 'Class, Katie Price take note' and similiar, much ruder but equally appropriate things. KP probably, while googling herself, found them all and decided to take her rage out on Kiera.

The worst? Nah, too preposterous for words. All it does is reinforce just how thick KP is that she can't see beyond her own tacky attention-seeking life.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I think keira's dress is very pretty,for all katie price knows,it could belong to a beloved member of keira's family,a special dress she always wanted to get married in,not like that awful thing she got married in..Why is she always wading in to pretty girls,then she moans about other people being cruel to her....she's also having a pop at madonna,saying she looks like her ex alex whenhe's dressed as a woman:eek:..
    I'm quoting Mrs BBV here Val......

That 'old dress' KP refers to show her total lack of class. From head to toe KK is wearing Vintage Couture Chanel in it's purest form, hand made as a gift by Kaiser Karl himself some years back when KK became the face of Coco Mademoiselle. It's probably worth 20 to 30k at the very least.
    Pwicey wishes she owned such a classy item of clothing or that anyone thought her classy enough to wear their designer items.
    Wasn't she once denied entry to an upmarket horse event ?:D
    Pwicey really doesn't do any research before flapping her gums does she ? Twit.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I remember reading, under various articles about Kiera's wedding, comments along the lines of 'Class, Katie Price take note' and similiar, much ruder but equally appropriate things. KP probably, while googling herself, found them all and decided to take her rage out on Kiera.

The worst? Nah, too preposterous for words. All it does is reinforce just how thick KP is that she can't see beyond her own tacky attention-seeking life.

Ah sounds like you've hit on it Lexi. I agree it's in no way damaging to Keira, just saddened me to see such a beautiful day showered with bile.
    Forum Member
    Why is she STILL Banging on about Alex Reid ?
    Clearly her inability to procreate with him at a time when she needed a baby to rub in her ex-hubby's face still rankles. :rolleyes: She tied herself to a man as eager to grab the limelight as herself and then dumped (on) him from a great height,yet she STILL is banging on about him & dissing him. FGS move on woman & get help .
    The reality is that the picture of Madonna she sneers at is nothing like the one of Roxanne she compares it to, other than that they are wearing black stockings & sussies.
    She is SUCH a spiteful rat.:mad:
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I do not understand is that she tries to hide her baby bump when out with hubby. Yet she talks about having check up's and maybe lacking iron in her pregnancy. What is going on? Why try to hide your bump, yet discuss your pregnancy if you are keeping it out of the public eye? Something odd, or is it to hope it adds more intrigue? The woman loves to play games. :rolleyes::yawn:
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree with this.

I know next to nothing about wedding dresses, but looking at the picture of Keira in her wedding frock I thought she looked very nice. Why anyone would take it upon themselves to try and besmirch that is beyond me.

I think the problem Katie has with other women in jealousy. Pure and simple. She needs to make sure her vacuous voice is still heard.

The 'she's entitled to her opinion' excuse I have seen bandied about to excuse/explain her behaviour is getting very old now. There's no excuse for spitefulness.
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it funny she still talks about all her exs but if they talk about her they are making money out of her.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Katie is about to launch 'PriceyTube' - her own paid subscription YouTube channel and who knows what delights are in store as she's planning to do all the editing herself: http://www.contactmusic.com/news/katie-price-to-launch-own-youtube-channel_3655421

She also gets her claws into Keira Knightley for wearing a recycled wedding dress
    ''Brides are suppose to wear something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. But I don't agree with Keira Knightley's decision to get married in an old dress. It's embarrassing! Did she want fans to think she was above making the same effort that lots of ordinary brides do? Either that or she's Scrooge. God knows what she's like at Christmas.''

This is how the effortlessly elegant Keira looked on her big day: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10046573/Forget-Cinderella-carriages-and-castles.-Keira-Knightleys-got-the-right-idea.html

Has the concept of vintage passed her by? Almost certainly yes along with the concepts of class, dignity, self respect and understated. in her dumb, underdeveloped brain, a woman can only be sexy of she's flashing flange and t*ts, sprayed orange and wearing so much slap that it has to be taken off with a blowtorch.

I hate to use the *J* word but I can't see any other reason why she hates on other beautiful, successful, popular women so much
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Why is she STILL Banging on about Alex Reid ?
    Clearly her inability to procreate with him at a time when she needed a baby to rub in her ex-hubby's face still rankles. :rolleyes: She tied herself to a man as eager to grab the limelight as herself and then dumped (on) him from a great height,yet she STILL is banging on about him & dissing him. FGS move on woman & get help .
    The reality is that the picture of Madonna she sneers at is nothing like the one of Roxanne she compares it to, other than that they are wearing black stockings & sussies.
    She is SUCH a spiteful rat.:mad:

Because that my dear is her bread and butter, harping on about the ex's :yawn: whilst being blissfully in lurve :rolleyes: with the latest shag :yawn: that and her bitter jealousy spewing over at other females - I mean it is beyond comprehension if she seriously, seriously thinks that the revolting nylon rag complete with grotesque veiny breasts on show and tacky tattoo's of her last shag is something to aspire to. She looked rank, rough and grubby - everything Keira did not.
    As for the snipe at Madonna - just lol, this coming from the saddo who regularly looks far more of a lady-boy than Reid ever did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annw wrote: »
    I find it funny she still talks about all her exs but if they talk about her they are making money out of her.

Surely Katie was not dragging her ex's up again :eek: Thought it was only them that needed to do that ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Surely Katie was not dragging her ex's up again :eek: Thought it was only them that needed to do that ;)

Nah, this is the 'strong, independent, business woman' who's entire ahem career is based on shagging, yapping and writing about them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    That 'old dress' KP refers to show her total lack of class. From head to toe KK is wearing Vintage Couture Chanel in it's purest form, hand made as a gift by Kaiser Karl himself some years back when KK became the face of Coco Mademoiselle. It's probably worth 20 to 30k at the very least.

No doubt she thinks KK ought to be wearing some spandex jersey trash covered in crystals a la Pwicey. :rolleyes:

I thought the dress was Rodarte and a Chanel jacket.
    Either way the dress is stunning and Kiera looked beautiful.

I remember Katie bemoaning that fashion houses/designers never give/allow her to view/wear there clothing. Katie's jealousy showing.
    Katie should also be reminded were in a recession. marriage is not about 1 day and the pomp and ceremony of that day. Marriage is a commitment that is meant to be for life.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I remember Katie bemoaning that fashion houses/designers never give/allow her to view/wear there clothing. Katie's jealousy showing.
    Katie should also be reminded were in a recession. marriage is not about 1 day and the pomp and ceremony of that day. Marriage is a commitment that is meant to be for life.

Her problem is it's all about the wedding and not the marriage. Whether on a beach or arriving dressed as low rent Barbie, it's all about her being centre of attention for the day (or days as she appears to always do each marriage twice) alongside her latest disposable penis. Once the wedding cake has started to go stale, she's already lost interest.

She's like that lot on my big fat gypsy wedding who throw 1000's at the wedding just to be biggest and most garish. As long as she got to look like a hooker pwincess for the day, b*llocks to the actual reality of married life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot think of a single possible reason KP would fake a pregnancy... I actually cannot get my head round the concept.

Of course KP is having a pop at KK... she has been feted as having had the perfect celebrity wedding... KP might well be stumped by the concept that a wedding is about emotion and not about status.

When KP mentions her exes she calls it an opinion... when her exes mention her she calls it using her to get famous... she will never see the distinction because she really is that self absorbed.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/article/TMG10038574/Keira-Knightley-wedding-havent-we-seen-that-dress-somewhere-before.html

The pumps are Chanel too! Xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot think of a single possible reason KP would fake a pregnancy... I actually cannot get my head round the concept.

Of course KP is having a pop at KK... she has been feted as having had the perfect celebrity wedding... KP might well be stumped by the concept that a wedding is about emotion and not about status.

When KP mentions her exes she calls it an opinion... when her exes mention her she calls it using her to get famous... she will never see the distinction because she really is that self absorbed.

For the same reason she would be claimed to be raped perhaps.
    Forum Member

The pregnancy thing is strange,but I tend to think there is indeed a baby and she is simply pulling stupid stunts like pushing her belly out or sucking it in to provoke interest. Job done.
    As for her column,there is a Pwicey dump taken on at least one woman every week in that. Often as not women that she has no history with. In fairness,if she wants to knock old foes from the safety of a column then that's up to her & kind of understandable,but to attack women for no discernible reason is misogyny at it's worst. Feminist my chubby white donkey !
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can....:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    For the same reason she would be claimed to be raped perhaps.
    I forgot about that.
    And yet in column she rants about the three women & child rescued from that freako in Ohio, and she bleats how "people going in that house must have had an inkling & should have had the bravery to speak up. All those people failed them...."
    this ^ from a woman who refused to deal with an alleged rapist and allowed said alleged rapist to go free....yet was happy to let her pal put the incident in his book and she mentions it in her column to this day (well,a few weeks ago for those inclined to pick nits. ). She even virtually named someone by wearing a tee shirt with his 'stage' emblem on it during the aftermath of announcing it. Yet when police interviewed her she clammed up. No money in THAT kind of interview eh Pwicey ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    The pregnancy thing is strange,but I tend to think there is indeed a baby and she is simply pulling stupid stunts like pushing her belly out or sucking it in to provoke interest. Job done.
    As for her column,there is a Pwicey dump taken on at least one woman every week in that. Often as not women that she has no history with. In fairness,if she wants to knock old foes from the safety of a column then that's up to her & kind of understandable,but to attack women for no discernible reason is misogyny at it's worst. Feminist my chubby white donkey !

She spews her bile, whilst being paid to do so by the vilest publication out there, it doesn't get much lower.

The need to pollute and tarnish some-one else's day like a filthy black cloud comes from a bitter jealousy which eats this freak alive.
This discussion has been closed.