Victoria Beckham Never Sing Again

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amen to that occy.
    And in a sensational opportunity for their fans, they plan to replace Victoria Beckham through a newly-created TV reality show, the Sunday People can reveal.

I suppose they need a new member in order to cash in on things when they need to. Oh, and so they can get a reality show out of it. :eek:
  • thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This story sounds like nonsense.
    If anything I imagine that they would tour as a four piece rather than add a new member.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll never sing again? She never sang before...
  • Ian AberdonIan Aberdon Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    She'll never sing again? She never sang before...

Darn, the obvious comment has already been made... :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she sing in the first place???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least she moved on and found something she can do. Geri Halliwell also tried to be a fashion designer as well (but is there nothing she's had a go at doing - fashion, children's books, solo career, TV judge, acting ... ?)

I like Victoria and Mel C, they have the most class of all of them.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would she? She moved on and found another path in life. If the others want to reform the SG and she doesn't then good for them but she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god for that - lets get the flags out.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news......... it joins the day I heard about Diana's death as one of the all time shocking news moments.

Never to sing again.... its hard to even type the words really....so difficult to accept.
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got plenty of money. Even if she sat down for years she'll still earn.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know who or what ever gave the idea that she could actually sing in the first place.:yawn:
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    At least she moved on and found something she can do.

This exactly and she does it well.
    Forum Member
    Don't know who or what ever gave the idea that she could actually sing in the first place.:yawn:
    Middle-aged men in business suits who wanted to make lots of money out of five pretty girls. It didn't matter whether they could sing or not.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Middle-aged men in business suits who wanted to make lots of money out of five pretty girls. It didn't matter whether they could sing or not.

Absolutely. Boy band or girl band, it's all the same. As long as the kids can vaguely hold a tune, looking right is far more important for the money men.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    is this story in the mirror true? Arent they latching onto the
    5ive Big Reunion thing and the will they wont they continue on as a four piece.
    Say what you like about victoria or any of the spice girls id say if one left theyd be irreplaceable.
    Forum Member
    Say what you like about victoria or any of the spice girls id say if one left theyd be irreplaceable.
    Its VB's presence in the fashion world though that has impressed me far, far more than anything that the Spice Girls ever did.

She did her bit by joining the others for the Olympic 2012 ceremony - and that should be that. To return for any length of time would be going backwards. Like an actor leaving a soap to do better things - the only time they go back to said soap is when they find out that they really can't do anything better. Victoria Beckham has proven that she can.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha I didn't know she could sing! She might crack a smile now!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Its VB's presence in the fashion world though that has impressed me far, far more than anything that the Spice Girls ever did.

She did her bit by joining the others for the Olympic 2012 ceremony - and that should be that. To return for any length of time would be going backwards. Like an actor leaving a soap to do better things - the only time they go back to said soap is when they find out that they really can't do anything better. Victoria Beckham has proven that she can.

oh i agree, im not saying she should come back - i dont really care either way! But i dont think they should find a replacement whoever it is decides they dont want to come back.
  • beaglemumbeaglemum Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    I dont think she was singing in the first place, she just stood on a stage and strangled a cat!
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Ha ha ha I didn't know she could sing! She might crack a smile now!

Now now don't be silly.....:rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news......... it joins the day I heard about Diana's death as one of the all time shocking news moments.

Never to sing again.... its hard to even type the words really....so difficult to accept.

:D Be brave. It's hard now but time heals all. ;)
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    She was never suitable for a solo career. Voice wasn't distinctive or strong enough. She was at most a harmony/background singer. She wasn't a stand out. In terms of solo career, Emma's material was the best IMO. The rest were largely forgettable.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never sing again that's a joke - she couldn't sing in the first place!
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    She did provide one of the funniest ever album covers IMO

I mean, just look at the face of that panther or puma or whatever the hell it is....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:VbCover.jpg
  • soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria Beckham Never Sing Again ........until the Spice Girls get another big money offer to perform sometime in the future. ;)