no thread about the young phenom Chris Brown adding gays to his hitlist ?

Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/chris-brown-frank-ocean-get-into-a-fight-at-l-a-recording-studio/

conflicting stories but either....
Chris Brown and his peoples jumped bi-sexual singer Frank Ocean or Frank Ocean gave the Chris Brown the fade...over a parking space.

beating up woman and gays..or beating up a woman then getting beaten up by a homosexual.
each time before the grammys.

is Chris Brown just mad at the world because he can't perform at them ?
is Chris Brown mad that he was going to come out of the closet before his next album but Frank Ocean did it first ?

What Chris Brown needs is a firm handshake, stern look in the eye, and straight talk....
also, to be told you can't be assaulting your target demographic of woman and homosexuals.

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    "Reaching in for a handshake" :confused: What a load of BS. Brown would never.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Brown is a peice of shit, oxygen thief.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's been rumors about Chris having several gay flings, including a picture of him with someone's cock in his mouth that may or not have been Photoshopped.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe there's no thread about it because he's a waste of space and people generally don't care what he does ?

Although I'm quite sure that if he has fans who can justify his beating Rihanna half to death because she "asked for it", they'll certainly want to blame Frank Ocean for this latest incident.

Maybe Frank was "too gay" ?. Or maybe he also "asked for it" ?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe there's no thread about it because he's a waste of space and people generally don't care what he does ?

Although I'm quite sure that if he has fans who can justify his beating Rihanna half to death because she "asked for it", they'll certainly want to blame Frank Ocean for this latest incident.

Sad, yet inevitable :(
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Brown is a nasty c*nt and a waste of good oxygen. :mad:
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rihanna herself doesn't seem to care getting back with him :p
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Surprise, surprise, a quick search on some forums and twitter, and there are the gay jokes and people making fun of Frank. All this is used to gloss over what a sociopath CB actually is.

.Also, people find Frank weird and sketchy, so they rather side with CB, because we already know what he is like. Actually siding with a violent thug, because we know that he is a violent thug over a gay guy, because he is weird. :eek:
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Jesus Christ! Frank is an able bodied bisexual man. His sexuality does not put him at a disadvantage in a fight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da3bool wrote: »
    Rihanna herself doesn't seem to care getting back with him :p

Because she's an idiot ..
  • iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/28/chris-brown-frank-ocean-first-punch-recording-studio/

So apparently Chris threw the first punch. Guess who's going to jail?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I were Keith Lemon and I met Chris Brown, I would make sure to explain that I were straight and didn't want any trouble.

Chris isn't related to Bobby Brown is he? Both troubled characters.
    Forum Member
    iamstrong wrote: »
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/28/chris-brown-frank-ocean-first-punch-recording-studio/

So apparently Chris threw the first punch. Guess who's going to jail?

Nothing will happen to him, and we all know it.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends if he's still on probation for hitting Rhianna. If he is then he's in trouble if not depends if Ocean makes a complaint. I think his problem is about people more talented and famous than he is.
    Forum Member
    TMZ is reporting that Frank is going to press charges. I highly doubt he will, he will pressured out of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TMZ is reporting that Frank is going to press charges. I highly doubt he will, he will pressured out of it.

I can't see how he'll be pressured out of it. He's been strong enough to come out in an environment that can be very anti-gay, so I certainly think he'd be strong enough to stick to his guns and press charges if that's what he wants to do.

When you've got the likes of Russell Simmons and Jay Z behind you, you've got very little to worry about career wise.
  • LeightonismeLeightonisme Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Chris Brown is a walking disgrace I wouldn't expect any less from a man like that.
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    I wish someone would knock Chris Brown's block off, his mother though should be the one to do that though as he is a pathetic excuse for a man, hiding behind the excuse his father was an 'abuser' as a way to justify being a total ar*ehole and misogynist, not to mention a violent thug.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see how he'll be pressured out of it. He's been strong enough to come out in an environment that can be very anti-gay, so I certainly think he'd be strong enough to stick to his guns and press charges if that's what he wants to do.

I hope so.
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because she's an idiot ..

The latest appears to be it didn't last - I wouldn't call her an idiot but she clearly has issues and needs to address them.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree with all this. Chris Brown is not worth wasting energy on.

Sadly, the second paragraph is also true. :( Certain factions of fans will always want to blame the victim.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Jesus Christ! Frank is an able bodied bisexual man. His sexuality does not put him at a disadvantage in a fight.

Of course it doesn't, but I don't think anyone on here was suggesting that it did put him at a disadvantage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Hope Frank Ocean does press charges. What with Rihanna officially back with CB (who I agree is a complete oxygen thief) CB must imagine he lives in a consequence-free environment.
  • WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think hes just a violent individual and it wasn't to do with gender/sexuality/etc.