Four in a Bed. New series!!

Comments

• M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    They are right about the 'luxury' thing.
    Forum Member
    habby wrote: »
    Wear some bloody long sleeves and hide all that horrible mess!!!!!!!!:mad:

She is coming over as rather unpleasant.

Her and her partners marks were based on their like for Toni n my view.
  • MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    Lorraine annoys me intensely

The sickly sweet voice, spouting pleasant poison

Argh

I was just about to say almost the same thing. That condescending voice and dip of the head is grating on me.
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I so hope all of the ladies without men over-pay each other by loads, that'll wipe away a few smug looks.
  • OndineOndine Posts: 3,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorraine: "Appalakian Springs" :D:D
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis, lorraine & gino are arrogant douchebags...in my opinion.
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    M@nterik wrote: »

I just read an article that said Toni's been down to have lunch with those women.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    Ondine wrote: »
    Where is everyone?

I've only just got home, will have to watch on catch up and come back

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It have stayed in places where you can order your breakfast the night before, you didn't have to, but I preferred it, it has never bothered me. A menu, with a space to order by room number was in the guest lounge. Nobody else staying minded either. If she does describe herself as luxury, that would mean ensuite or private bathroom for me.

Having said all that Toni is new, the two most critical couples have been cocking it up for longer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRSgotobed wrote: »
    It have stayed in places where you can order your breakfast the night before, you didn't have to, but I preferred it, it has never bothered me. A menu, with a space to order by room number was in the guest lounge. Nobody else staying minded either. If she does describe herself as luxury, that would mean ensuite or private bathroom for me.

Having said all that Toni is new, the two most critical couples have been cocking it up for longer.

Men are obviously better at cocking things up.:)
    Forum Member
    habby wrote: »
    I just read an article that said Toni's been down to have lunch with those women.

Well it is good if they have forged a friendship from the show but this week is like the FayedvNeil Hamilton court case n so far as I do not want anyone to win !!

As long as Toni does not get cleaning tips from them :)
    Forum Member

As an option it is fine but compulsory is pathetic. Louis is right. You do not know how you will feel the night before.
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been a naff week
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. What nasty pieces of work those two couples are. No doubt they'll blame the 'bad editing' and production crew again for their disgusting behaviour like that other nut job last week. Don't they realise their ignorant behaviour does nothing to enhance their businesses or future trade? Just the opposite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Men are obviously better at cocking things up.:)

Hahaha...ahem, what can you mean?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As an option it is fine but compulsory is pathetic. Louis is right..

Yes, good point.
    BIB: not something to be seen again when talking about Louis, so it's a memorable moment.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hypnoali wrote: »
    Louis, lorraine & gino are arrogant douchebags...in my opinion.

Agreed. Total douchebags. I don't normally wish bad things on people but I hope their B & B's lose business because of their disgraceful behaviour on this show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. What nasty pieces of work those two couples are. No doubt they'll blame the 'bad editing' and production crew again for their disgusting behaviour like that other nut job last week. Don't they realise their ignorant behaviour does nothing to enhance their businesses or future trade? Just the opposite.

At some point before filming, they must have sat down and said, we will be really good on TV.

Few people get that one right.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Louis is typical of his religion. Takes criticism to heart and is the first to dish it out. Things fester in his brain. Toni is a sweetheart. Luxurious certainly not, but a homely B&B and I would happily pay £60 to stay there.
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How is she? Seems a very pleasant person to me. If you like your host it's natual to be more generous with marks because you had a good time & are less bothered by any shortcomings. That's just human nature.
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today's host has probably come closest, but no one's been remotely likeable this week. The two girls have had their moments, but I think they're probably 'subtle' game players. I can't imagine any of them will experience any beneficial increase in business due to how they've come across this week which for me totally defeats the purpose of taking part. Go on there, show what a nice person you are and promote your business. Why agree to do it then let yourself come across as a nit picking, petty minded game player!
    I still love this show but its beginning to feel increasingly like it needs a bit of tweaking in the format, a minor refurb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I hope they take the show on the road again, like the last series. I so liked the episodes in France and Spain. :)
    Forum Member
    Yes, good point.
    BIB: not something to be seen again when talking about Louis, so it's a memorable moment.;)

Law of averages. He had to be right sooner or later.

I would not ask him for the lottery numbers though :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find it unbelieveable what things people expect to get from a B & B these days. Most of their demands are what you'd expect to get at a 4 or 5 star hotel.
    Forum Member
    Hypnoali wrote: »
    How is she? Seems a very pleasant person to me. If you like your host it's natual to be more generous with marks because you had a good time & are less bothered by any shortcomings. That's just human nature.

There is a difference between casual partiality and wilful blindness.

How does it help Toni not to highlight her several shortcomings.
This discussion has been closed.