Calling Tulisa a chav...

superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
Forum Member
✭✭
Is it meant to be an insult? I just say this because as a supposed chav she is doing incredibly well for herself, not short of some cash, and she is part of a successfull (albeit marmite) group, with two platinum albums and a gold selling album too.

I think, coming frmo the background that she has, if anything Tulisa should be applauded and not ridiculed, since she's in a pretty comfortable position.

Comments

• jock_fjock_f Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it meant to be an insult? I just say this because as a supposed chav she is doing incredibly well for herself, not short of some cash, and she is part of a successfull (albeit marmite) group, with two platinum albums and a gold selling album too.

I think, coming frmo the background that she has, if anything Tulisa should be applauded and not ridiculed, since she's in a pretty comfortable position.

They're just a load of jealous wannabees
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find this Anti Tulisa threads to be very uncomfortable. Nothing wrong with questioning her decision but referencing her in such derogatory manners is just plain nasty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She is hardly a class act. Used to quite like her, but I now find her disappointing. I thought she was there to represent the MUSIC industry, not some chavvy reality tv show. Same goes for Nicole.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Didn't like her last year for her comments about misha with Louie and have not seen anything to change my mind.
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abigail05 wrote: »
    She is hardly a class act. Used to quite like her, but I now find her disappointing. I thought she was there to represent the MUSIC industry, not some chavvy reality tv show. Same goes for Nicole.

Why would you think that? X Factor has been a senationalist reality show for years, so you've been watching a 'chavvy reality tv show' whilst complaining about it.
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She IS a chav just dressed up nice. She is so out of place on the show, no class, no charisma, no talent, no likeability, no presence, no tic-tacs.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why anyone uses it to insult someone its not even offensive.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You forgot about that home movie she did. It's number one on the Internet .
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is beautiful until she opens her gob.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »

No I haven't? I'm not entirely sure how it's relevant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »

Link?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girl gangs, having sex at 14, making filthy videos, taking drugs, she is chavtastic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's ironic that people call her (and Cheryl Cole) 'chavs' yet they have millions from a successful creative career. I often wonder about the lifestyles of those people who call others 'chavs'.
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think what's irritating is how she goes on about being from the 'streets' and uses inane 'youff' platitudes ('mix it up', 'strip it back' 'lay it down' etc.) like they mean something. It's like the modern equivalent of being a working class hero.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EchoFalls wrote: »
    Girl gangs, having sex at 14, making filthy videos, taking drugs, she is chavtastic.

Yet whilst she is strutting around in Chanel clothing and drinking expensive champagne, you and I are spending our Sunday nights talking about her..
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would several times over and her voice is nice :)
  • mrellis33mrellis33 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's all those things.... And a chav.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would you think that? X Factor has been a senationalist reality show for years, so you've been watching a 'chavvy reality tv show' whilst complaining about it.

What can I say. I guess I am eternally optimistic that good taste and natural talent will win the day! I had hoped that Tulisa might feel the same. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet whilst she is strutting around in Chanel clothing and drinking expensive champagne, you and I are spending our Sunday nights talking about her..

Yep, talking about her being a chav. Albeit a very rich chav. A bit like that lottery winner who ended up blowing the lot.
  • Ivor FannyIvor Fanny Posts: 969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EchoFalls wrote: »

pmsl :D
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Drug dealers walk around wearing chanel clothing, drinking expensive champagne but that still doesn't make them nice people does it. :rolleyes:
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her daddy is a millionaire and had contacts to get N Dubz launched. She is just lucky to have been in the right place at the right time, and a typical case of who you know.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't like her last year for her comments about misha with Louie and have not seen anything to change my mind.

Totally agree, she has got too big for her boots for my liking! She is so grumpy and so rude to Gary. She is a totally useless judge as well.

I hope that they get rid of her next year and Nicole and Louis as well!
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    I find this Anti Tulisa threads to be very uncomfortable. Nothing wrong with questioning her decision but referencing her in such derogatory manners is just plain nasty.

Nasty, and ironically quite a chavvy way to behave.
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    CBFreak wrote: »
    wait just so i get this right, you feel uncomfortable because people call her a chav yet you call yourself a freak?:rolleyes: