The X Factor contestants who are not nice in person

fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
Forum Member
I have just been thinking since when Chris Maloney lost he turned abusive and was a bad loser. I have also been looking at auditions and you get some people who are nice when they go on stage but turn abusive when they cannot sing. Is there any contestants who have gone far in the competition but are not what you think they are and would turn abusive if they could not sing.

What do you think???

Comments

• d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I remember seeing a video last year on some newspaper website of Chris Maloney swearing at someone. He seemed like a right idiot.

I think Misha B had a bad reputation too, you don't know what to believe, but again I do remember seeing a video of fans waiting outside the studios for contestants and she just kept her hood up and walked past. Maybe not the best idea to treat the people like that who could be voting for you.

Karma has hit both of them really. Neither are really doing anything with there careers are they? What happened to Misha's album?
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    I remember seeing a video last year on some newspaper website of Chris Maloney swearing at someone. He seemed like a right idiot.

I think Misha B had a bad reputation too, you don't know what to believe, but again I do remember seeing a video of fans waiting outside the studios for contestants and she just kept her hood up and walked past. Maybe not the best idea to treat the people like that who could be voting for you.

Karma has hit both of them really. Neither are really doing anything with there careers are they? What happened to Misha's album?

Misha is playing at V Festival this weekend
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    I have heard Steve Brookstein was not a nice guy at all and was not genuine and then he won.
  • GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard bad things about Marcus Collins too.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard Jesy from Little Mix is really miserable and rude in real life
  • StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a contestant, but my ex used to work as crew for XF and apparently Gary Barlow was a bit of a tit behind the scenes, rude at times and also sometimes having (this surprised me) a bit of a nasty streak to him.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    I have just been thinking since when Chris Maloney lost he turned abusive and was a bad loser. I have also been looking at auditions and you get some people who are nice when they go on stage but turn abusive when they cannot sing. Is there any contestants who have gone far in the competition but are not what you think they are and would turn abusive if they could not sing.

What do you think???

To me Chris didnt seem a very nice person away from the camera from what I read, and a bad loser as you say but I didnt know he actually abused anyone :confused::eek:
    His "cheeky chappie, I'm so nice me" act seemed to fool everyone.
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard Leona Lewis is a real terror behind the scenes.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    vagbreath wrote: »

Add Jahmene Douglas to that, I've heard he's very rowdy and aggressive.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't heard good things about Marcus Collins at all. I've also heard something about Jesy from Little Mix. Apparently she is very standoffish and miserable when the cameras are off.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member

Seriously? :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Perrie from Little Mix always seem really moody and snobbish whenever they get mobbed by fans or whatever at airports and stuff. Jade is always smiling and putting in effort but the other girls always look miserable and walk around with sunglasses and completely ignore some fans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Add Jahmene Douglas to that, I've heard he's very rowdy and aggressive.
    JAHMENE really?
  • plankenheimerplankenheimer Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    kirdej_M wrote: »
    JAHMENE really?

I think they were being sarcastic :)
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My friend knows Melanie McCabe and apparently she's a real snob.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Misha is playing at V Festival this weekend

So? What about new music or an album. She certainly isn't the megastar she thought she was on the show.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    On a serious note, Janet Devlin is apparently quite the devil behind the scenes.
  • RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO! Might as well list the whole lot of em! Jheeze
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO! Might as well list the whole lot of em! Jheeze

Tell me about it! Ridiculous topic. Most the examples allude to ignoring fans - heaven forbid a person has an off-day! I guess I'm nasty too since I was a tad moody after working a 12 hour shift today! And since when did being a bit standoffish equate to "not a nice person"?

The Little Mix mentions made me guffaw. As if! I'm sure most who've met them would testify that they're some of the most down to earth bunch of girls - hell, it was partly the reason they won the show! I'd be really curious to see definitive evidence of them being "rude" or "snobbish", since on the two occasions I've met them, they couldn't have been sweeter.
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    Tell me about it! Ridiculous topic. Most the examples allude to ignoring fans - heaven forbid a person has an off-day! I guess I'm nasty too since I was a tad moody after working a 12 hour shift today! And since when did being a bit standoffish equate to "not a nice person"?

The Little Mix mentions made me guffaw. As if! I'm sure most who've met them would testify that they're some of the most down to earth bunch of girls - hell, it was partly the reason they won the show! I'd be really curious to see definitive evidence of them being "rude" or "snobbish", since on the two occasions I've met them, they couldn't have been sweeter.

Sorry to upset you Jesy.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perhaps you mean a real devil between the sheets! :o
  • SWRD85SWRD85 Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard both Misha B and Marcus are incredibly rude too.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,962
    Forum Member
    Strange how all of these are "I've heard". Nothing that we've genuinely seen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard Joe Mcelderry likes to vandalize bus stops and break old ladies hips in his spare time.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Strange how all of these are "I've heard". Nothing that we've genuinely seen.

Exactly. I always find threads like these to be really unnecessary. Most of the posts in them end up being hearsay or people just trying to discredit people they personally don't like, and that stuff ends up sticking.