The Big Brother finale date

The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't know if someone has already mentioned this but it has been confirmed by channel 5 today that the 16th August is not the final of big brother it is just another eviction night, there is another week after this. So the 10 week theory was accurate :)

Comments

• Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    23rd as I've thought then, where the the 16th theory come from?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh where was this confirmed? Very happy if it is true as I'm away the weekend of the 16th and hate missing the final - never the same watching it 3/4 days later!
  • chemical2009bchemical2009b Posts: 5,250
    Forum Member
    I''ve heard the 21st with CBB starting on the 23rd.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I''ve heard the 21st with CBB starting on the 23rd.

Could be like they did last year then, there was still a BOTS the night in between, it was all based in a caravan in the car park if i remember rightly, with Mikey being DJ lol.

Maybe they will stiill have BBBOTS, in the evening, but hopefully not as daft as that one
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Big Brother normal series doesnt finish on a Friday anymore. Its been finishing on a Monday/Tuesday more recently I think which gives them till Friday to clean everything up and get the Celebs in the house. Maybe finished on the 19th/20th?
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No need for a double or midweek eviction then.
  • Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    according to this, the final night is 21st aug with cbb starting on 23rd

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/celebrity-big-brother-eye-leaked-launches-23rd-august.tbb
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHYYYY don't they confirm this at the beginning? I really do not get it. Surely the HMs know the final dates so why don't we?
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    AcerBen wrote: »
    WHYYYY don't they confirm this at the beginning? I really do not get it. Surely the HMs know the final dates so why don't we?

They don't :p
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AcerBen wrote: »

I think the last lie might be a fake finale a week before the actual final. Get them all sat there in their finale outfits waiting to leave, evict one and then tell them the live show is over and that they can collect their suitcases.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TWIMC, Rylan might miss start of CBB as he's at Manchester Pride that weekend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if the Twins went the day before the final, it will be the funniest eviction ever...
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine if the Twins went the day before the final, it will be the funniest eviction ever...

I'd laugh more if they went this Friday.