Michael Jackson's "gay lover" says Mark Lester is the "daddy"...

i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
Forum Member
You were present when your father died when you were young, 4 years later you take a meat cleaver to your wrists and attempt to overdose on a drug. You get whisked off to hospital and it's reported you require a long period of rehab.

On the anniversary of your father's death you lay recovering in hospital and what does Jason Pfeiffer, who claims to have been your father's gay lover, tell the world?

Jason rolls up and the Sunday Mirrors buys it....Paris your dad isn't who you thought it was, it's Mark Lester.

The perfect pick me up. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for those kids and their lives screwed up by selfish and reprehensible media ****.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact that Jackson's 'children' do not have an ounce of African American blood in them proves that he was NOT the father - everybody knows that. They look beautiful American Italian.
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for those kids and their lives screwed up by selfish and reprehensible media ****.

As opposed to "parents" who brought them into this world on a lie - that was always, always, going to be exposed.
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, not opposed at all, but my statement is true. Why the obnoxious retort?
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That poor girl. I hope her mum whisks her away to live in the middle of nowhere with the horses until she's 21 and can escape her awful family.
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How I despise people like this crawling out of the woodwork. Michael has been dead for four years and he's still not been left in peace. I feel so awful for the poor kids. Whether Michael is their biological father or not, to them he WAS their dad and they obviously adored him. This sort of fame-seeking from these nasty little worms makes me sick to the stomach, especially in the aftermath of Paris' suicide attempt.

They have no moral compass.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that Jackson's 'children' do not have an ounce of African American blood in them proves that he was NOT the father - everybody knows that. They look beautiful American Italian.

Yeah, I think it's obvious that Michael's not the father of them. Goodness knows who their dad is then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    You were present when your father died when you were young, 4 years later you take a meat cleaver to your wrists and attempt to overdose on a drug. You get whisked off to hospital and it's reported you require a long period of rehab.

On the anniversary of your father's death you lay recovering in hospital and what does Jason Pfeiffer, who claims to have been your father's gay lover, tell the world?

Jason rolls up and the Sunday Mirrors buys it....Paris your dad isn't who you thought it was, it's Mark Lester.

The perfect pick me up. :rolleyes:

I don't believe Michael would have fancied that dude.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really feel for the Jackson kids. Basically, they have it 'all' except for the nurturing influence of a parent who loves them unconditionally, irrespective of all the baggage that comes with their existence. I hope they find peace and stability as they grow into adulthood.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    That poor girl. I hope her mum whisks her away to live in the middle of nowhere with the horses until she's 21 and can escape her awful family.

Her "Mum" pretty much sold her as soon as she was born:rolleyes:
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joey1985 wrote: »
    Her "Mum" pretty much sold her as soon as she was born:rolleyes:

She looks like a hard-face chav, too. Does Debbie Rowe ever brush her hair or otherwise groom herself? Surely she can afford to dress in clothes that DON'T look like she bought them at a Walmart sale? I know I'm being snotty but she looks absolutely awful every time I see her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, not opposed at all, but my statement is true. Why the obnoxious retort?

I do not agree that their lives are being screwed up by the media.

Their lives were 100% screwed up by the way they were brought into the world. It was disgusting.

Paying a woman who then gives them up immediately, handing them over to a man (of dubious behavior) who is not their biological father.

I simply dont know how this could have happened legally - can you do this without "adopting"? Can i just come home from work one day with a baby, completely different from me, with zero questions asked by social services?

Yes, the media are intrusive but you could argue that its the family at the moment who are suing for billions, dragging the children into a courtroom where their parentage secret can be ever more exposed.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »

Their lives were 100% screwed up by the way they were brought into the world. It was disgusting.

Paying a woman who then gives them up immediately, handing them over to a man (of dubious behavior) who is not their biological father.

I simply dont know how this could have happened legally - can you do this without "adopting"? Can i just come home from work one day with a baby, completely different from me, with zero questions asked by social services?

Yes, the media are intrusive but you could argue that its the family at the moment who are suing for billions, dragging the children into a courtroom where their parentage secret can be ever more exposed.

Agree totally. Jackson is responsible for this - he was a very selfish individual who didn't think of the consequences and deprived his children of a mother.

Don't believe that Mark Lester is the father of Prince and Paris - they look nothing alike so probably have different biological fathers.
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there would never be a right time to publish something like this so now is as good a time as any .
    as for my thoughts on jacko , i wont write them here as it will be a instant ban .
    cannot stand the creature to put it mildly .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need to toughen up on this Surrogacy for single men, who can acquire a baby when they would never have made it through the adoption vetting.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    codeblue wrote: »

While I agree with all you've said the media are just dying to get the "truth" of who their parents are.
    Ever since the funeral when Paris first spoke out they've been posting stories about her trying to make her into a media icon.
    Yes what the family are doing to them is wrong but the media want a story. They want Paris to be broken down, for her DNA to be exposed because it gets them clicks. Michael was (rightly or wrongly) one of the most shocking tabloid stars ever and they'll never stop writing about him or his family while there's a "story" to be told. The subject of how he "acquired" the children is a hot one, people want to know.
    Look at the way they go after Suri Cruise, she's just a child but they try and build her into this fashion icon mini diva just because she's Tom Cruises daughter.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't necessarily say that Lester is NOT the father of Paris. I think they have very similar faces. But Prince looks completely different. Whenever I see Prince I think he is the spitting image of that guy who was the MJ impersonator. The one who was at the Seance with Derek Acorah. Do you know who I mean ?
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Debbie Rowe the biological Mum or did they use another woman's eggs?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While I agree with all you've said the media are just dying to get the "truth" of who their parents are.
    Ever since the funeral when Paris first spoke out they've been posting stories about her trying to make her into a media icon.
    Yes what the family are doing to them is wrong but the media want a story. They want Paris to be broken down, for her DNA to be exposed because it gets them clicks. Michael was (rightly or wrongly) one of the most shocking tabloid stars ever and they'll never stop writing about him or his family while there's a "story" to be told. The subject of how he "acquired" the children is a hot one, people want to know.
    Look at the way they go after Suri Cruise, she's just a child but they try and build her into this fashion icon mini diva just because she's Tom Cruises daughter.

Of course the media want the story, and in this case i cannot blame them. The Jackson family court the media (as do many celebs) , and MJ was perhaps the most famous person on the planet at the time.

When he turns up with a child, clearly of different parentage, it is only natural that the world is interested in that.

The family only seem to be interested in leeching money. Billions. They have already spent enough for a hundred lifetimes and still they are willing to put children through this to gain more. Its disgraceful.

Im not sure the press "go after" suri. It seems that the parents want her to become a fashion icon, with the way they treat and dress her - they hardly hide her from the media. The same could be said of Brooklyn's "fashion career", and Chloe Madely.

I still cannot understand why the social services/ police didnt investigate the MJ children.

This mess is 100% MJs fault, not the media.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I know they don't hide Suri away but because she's Tom Cruise's daughter she'll always be pictured more than other celeb kids (I don't even know who Chloe Madely is) because Tom Cruise gets good headlines and not always for good reasons.. I don't know what they are expecting to happen to her - that aliens will pop out of her head or something - but they want to be there when it does.

The world is interested in the Jacksons of course they are but do we need grotesque details like the condition of Mjs body when he died? Paris' suicide call etc?

Agree with you about the family the word "ghastly" springs to mind
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Yeah, I think it's obvious that Michael's not the father of them. Goodness knows who their dad is then.

He was their father in all the ways that matter. I don't know why people can't be satisfied with that.
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    Agree totally. Jackson is responsible for this - he was a very selfish individual who didn't think of the consequences and deprived his children of a mother.

Don't believe that Mark Lester is the father of Prince and Paris - they look nothing alike so probably have different biological fathers.

Arnold Klein (Michael Jackson's skin doctor) is often rumoured to be the father of Prince.
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    He was their father in all the ways that matter. I don't know why people can't be satisfied with that.

Which ways matter, locking them up from the outside world and covering their faces while out in public? They had an odd childhood, to say the least. They seem to have blossomed since his death.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »

I don't know any fathers whom put veils over their kids heads; have a bald head and wear a long black wig and sleep with strangers kids in his bedroom.

He was a horror story. Many black Americans have fantastic idols to look up to in politics, acting or singing.

Most were embarrassed by this revolting dirty old man!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those questioning Debbie Rowes ability to have the kids and give them to Michael.. Maybe it was because she was a surrogate only.. Maybe she isn't their biological mother.. She could of been the incubator.also as she married Jacko there wouldn't be any adoption needed.by law the kids would be his ..