Comments

• marieukxxmarieukxx Posts: 4,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downloading this now, looks like it mightbe ok
  • MobolocoMoboloco Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Storyline looks good but budget of just £300k makes me wonder exactly what they could do with such a small budget.

Hopefully i'll find a copy to watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched it, it was alright good idea for a film maybe would of been better with a bigger budget.

It has the girl who played Vicky in eastender in it and also a guy who played a character
    called paul in a few eps.
  • tortfeasortortfeasor Posts: 7,000
    Forum Member
    I watched this on Sky Anytime the other evening and have to say I enjoyed it. I agree with the Wikipedia page about it describing the subject matter as a 'cautionary tale.'

I've seen quite a few British independent films and this is one of the best I've seen in a while. Without giving much away, it touches on some important hot topics including internet trolling and it deserves credit for dealing with them in the way(s) it does.

Worth a watch, particularly if you like films such as 'My Little Eye.'
    eduble wrote: »

It has the girl who played Vicky in eastender in it...

I knew I'd seen her somewhere in the past.
  • Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched it on Sky anytime the other night, it was fairly decent. It had elements of Saw to it, it wasn't great and I wouldn't watch it again but it was OK to watch the once!
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was alright, definitely made me never want to send another tweet! I warched it quite late at night so it did frighten me a little bit. The guy's voice and when they kept doing closeups of the alligator on the screen creeped me out.
  • YesYes Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Probably the most mediocre film you will ever see. Better than a lot mind. Not hard though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    was ok....boring in parts..also the ending, well i forgot what happened lol
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Watched it and thought it was really bad. I've watched a few Brit horrors recently like this one, Truth or Dare and The Task and thought they were all awful.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    Meh it was okay.. why was it called Panic Button? Such a button never appears.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    was ok....boring in parts..also the ending, well i forgot what happened lol

same thoughts as me , i forgot how it ended as well .

not that memorable obviously !!