A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awe no hope your not feeling to bad XY, take a nice break and chill good idea :)

I'm good thanks :).
  • x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Awe no hope your not feeling to bad XY, take a nice break and chill good idea :)

I'm good thanks :).

I'll be ok. I'll probably be popping out for abit soon, so that may cheer me up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awe that's good XY, hopefully it's just the January blues :).
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Morning.

Hope you get well soon, x+y :)

What are you all doing today? I'm just sat listening to music at the moment.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Morning.

Hope you get well soon, x+y :)

What are you all doing today? I'm just sat listening to music at the moment.

Thanks Mimi. :)

Just popped out to Asda picked a few things up, and ran a few errands. Feeling a little bit better now after some fresh air. Back home now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was watching Bronson mimi, but not in the mood for it :p

how's everyone else :)?
    Forum Member
    I'm ok, feels weird being back at home but I don't mind! Got a lot to do though as I go back to college on Monday :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always that anti-climatic feel on getting home :p and you looking forward to it :)?
    Forum Member
    Yeah I guess so :p I certainly am :D I've also got more ideas for Hudson hero stories ;-)
    Forum Member
    Evening.

I've been spending my day watching films. I've watched Wreck-It Ralph, Brave and I've just started watching The Internship.

Any plans for this evening?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was watching Hinterland, it's like a Welsh the killing set in Ceredigion. Was nice hearing Welsh on the BBC :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening.

I've been spending my day watching films. I've watched Wreck-It Ralph, Brave and I've just started watching The Internship.

Any plans for this evening?

Hi Mimi.

No plans for this evening as of yet. As I kindly picked my sister up from the train station, she's offered to buy me a Chinese. I may pop over the pub for a quick drink later, but other than that nothing.

How about yourself? A night in front of the box?
    Forum Member
    x+y wrote: »
    Hi Mimi.

No plans for this evening as of yet. As I kindly picked my sister up from the train station, she's offered to buy me a Chinese. I may pop over the pub for a quick drink later, but other than that nothing.

How about yourself? A night in front of the box?

I'd kill for a takeaway right now! We're all eating healthily at the moment.

Yep. A night in front of the box. Though, technically I'm watching films on my laptop. :) I don't know what's up next, I'm watching "The Internship" at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd kill for a takeaway right now! We're all eating healthily at the moment.

Yep. A night in front of the box. Though, technically I'm watching films on my laptop. :) I don't know what's up next, I'm watching "The Internship" at the moment.

Ahh go on! Treat yourself.;-) It's Saturday night!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha I'm with XY Mimi, Get that takeaway down you :p

Caught some of Wayne's World on Film 4 last night, hadn't seen it in years. Forgot how good it was.
    Forum Member
    Evening!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey all :)
    Forum Member
    Evening HM! What are you up to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    watching tv you cnbc :)?
    Forum Member
    Surfing the web :p I'm kinda bothered at the moment as I'm worried about a friend of mine :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why CNBC whats the problem :)?
    Forum Member
    Something happened to her but I don't know what. I went to see her earlier and she was like a complete zombie and not her normal self at all. Not good :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something happened to her but I don't know what. I went to see her earlier and she was like a complete zombie and not her normal self at all. Not good :(

Awe no CNBC that's not good, I suppose whatever it is you can only hope in time she talks to you about it :).
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Awe no CNBC that's not good, I suppose whatever it is you can only hope in time she talks to you about it :).

Well I tried to talk to her about it yesterday but I couldn't get much out of her. Something definitely happened. I tried to ring her last night to see if she was ok but she wouldn't answer the phone. :(