Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love - Official HQ Snippets - 3 Original Songs

Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
Forum Member
✭✭
So Leona's team uploaded the official snippets of her Christmas album up to her youtube channel today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXAyf0FUk7U

I love One More Sleep and think Mr Right and Your Hallelujah sound great too, I also really like her rendition of I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday and especially Ave Maria, her vocals. :eek:

I think the whole album sounds great, and I really hope it sells well.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    Agree - all sounds amazing.
    Can't wait for her X Factor semi-final performance.
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her new song a lot and some others, but 'I Wish it could be Christmas every Day' sounds terrible, it's not a song for her at all and I don't like Dreaming of a White Christmas either.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Sounds absolutely amazing. I knew a Leona Christmas album would be good, but didn't know it would be THIS good :eek:

Highlights for me are Ave Maria, One More Sleep, O Holy Night, I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday, Mr Right and Christmas Baby Please Come Home. Every song is incredible though :D
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep singing One More Sleep. I am getting annoyed that it's not getting played on radio.. The song is so damn catchy.
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    I keep singing One More Sleep. I am getting annoyed that it's not getting played on radio.. The song is so damn catchy.

give it time, it's only November :p It's had a few spins though I think on a few stations :)

And those clips are SO good. I can't wait to hear the album in full! :D Ave Maria :cry: so so beautiful
  • soulmusicsoulmusic Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The snippets are lovely, some of the tracks bring me great joy and others bring me to tears. Ave Maria is stunning, by my favourite slow track is Your Hallelujah - it is just so poignant. I also love the simplicity of Silent Night. Can't wait for my copy of the album.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They played One More Sleep on Heart today. :) Does anyone know if it's been played on other Radio stations??
  • ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    They played One More Sleep on Heart today. :) Does anyone know if it's been played on other Radio stations??

Yes, it's on the Heart playlist now. It's on the Radio 2 B playlist next week and the album is their album of the week. :)
  • Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed she performs 'Ave Maria' on The X Factor :)
  • paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She performed Winter Wonderland and was also interviewed on today's Daybreak -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4dm5fJx-6c