Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a look on Jamelahs account .. I couldn't see any abuser unless I've got the wrong account

Try this one @jamelah_may
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    How many more cancer foundations do we need though, and I say that seriously. There is no shortage of celebrities 'raising awareness' about this disease, I guess we will be treated to plenty of Pete visiting hospitals, bugging sick people and all while being filmed. Sorry but I'm too cynical about this man - a nice shield for when the nasty stuff about him comes out eventually.

according to This Morning interview - he has filmed a 5 part slot for them, at the Royal Marsden.... which will be shown in May....

how unfortunate if it co-incides with this court case..... there he'll be, busy promoting 'saving lives' whilst working for a crew that want to "bury that bitch" of an ex wife of his...

I hope he is exposed for the bloody fraud he is.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre.
    Raising awareness of Peter Andre since his allotted 15 minutes of fame expired long,long ago.

He is working together with Cancer Research UK raising awareness and money for their mobile early detection campaign - they seem quite happy about the collaboration - and also has a 6 week/part slot' on This Morning concerning all aspects of the disease.

But I am sure he will talk about it and use footage from his show - I suppose not a bad thing if done properly, but I am not sure it will be.

However, I do not think his 15 minutes of fame is up for quite a while. His sold out tour and invites to sing, for example at festivals and one venue of the Dancing on Ice tour, would indicate that work and the interest is still there. Maybe not a top career, but a good one. He really could and should step back from his fly-on-the-wall show now.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Try this one @jamelah_may

Could someone please remind me what the relationship between her and PA is? Is she an ex of his or what?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Jamelah has not long tweeted this..wonder if it's to do with the case?

Jus had sumfing amazing news....finally something to cheer me up
    I'm gonna say it again...I'm so happy right now. Good news
    @MrPeterAndre :)

Ooooo, maybe they have settled? Or Kp has had a load of stuff chucked out for being rubbish?
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    and also has a 6 week/part slot' on This Morning concerning all aspects of the disease.

bingo!

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Could someone please remind me what the relationship between her and PA is? Is she an ex of his or what?

She was KP's BFF until the split, when she went team Andre. She was the one who was at Peter's house that Christmas when KP visited.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was KP's BFF until the split, when she went team Andre. She was the one who was at Peter's house that Christmas when KP visited.

Thanks Fizgig. I had no idea where she fitted into the big monkey puzzle. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Was she the one who was thrown out of one of the weddings?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    He is working together with Cancer Research UK raising awareness and money for their mobile early detection campaign - they seem quite happy about the collaboration - and also has a 6 week/part slot' on This Morning concerning all aspects of the disease.

But I am sure he will talk about it and use footage from his show - I suppose not a bad thing if done properly, but I am not sure it will be.

However, I do not think his 15 minutes of fame is up for quite a while. His sold out tour and invites to sing, for example at festivals and one venue of the Dancing on Ice tour, would indicate that work and the interest is still there. Maybe not a top career, but a good one. He really could and should step back from his fly-on-the-wall show now.
    I hope they don't let him speak without an autocue or notes from a researcher. Given the bull he told the Sun about kidney donations, he can't be trusted to give proper info without them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was she the one who was thrown out of one of the weddings?

No. That was the one who has the beauty shop in Brighton.
    Another friend Michelle Clack also took PA's side.
    This is what she thinks of KP
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/ex-bff-michelle-clack-reveals-katie-price-dirt-file-on-marriage-to-peter-andre/story-e6frewyr-1225791595681
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I hope they don't let him speak without an autocue or notes from a researcher. Given the bull he told the Sun about kidney donations, he can't be trusted to give proper info without them.

I should imagine he has been rehearsed and grilled by CP for weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

"Peter will never get over Katie. He’s a broken man," says Jordan’s old mate
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I should imagine he has been rehearsed and grilled by CP for weeks.

I think we all remember his live presenting performance at the Brits:rolleyes: Im sure the outakes to his reality show would be hilarious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I think we all remember his live presenting performance at the Brits:rolleyes: Im sure the outakes to his reality show would be hilarious.

Im sure we'd all find the results of the FOI you went off for 6 months ago and said be back to report hilarious:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks, OneFourThree. I now know all I need to know about her. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't get why her fans think articles like this don't make KP look bad, but make PA look bad???
    KP shows her spiteful & manipulative side again, but what did Pete do? He turned down KP's bff & allows KP to negatively affect him. Lets see how they can twist this one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    Im sure we'd all find the results of the FOI you went off for 6 months ago and said be back to report hilarious:)

What's the FOI?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why her fans think articles like this don't make KP look bad, but make PA look bad???
    KP shows her spiteful & manipulative side again, but what did Pete do? He turned down KP's bff & allows KP to negatively affect him. Lets see how they can twist this one.

I'd be shocked if anyone didn't know she was manipulative and spiteful!

However, I think that phrase could be used for both sides of this. They - Kp + hangers-on and PaCAN - have shown time and time again that they will use (or make up) almost anything to gain a little bit of ground in their personal and very public war.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

so that explains who the girl with the hairy nostrils was ...ok own up, who wrote the comment under the article?:D Stand up Elizabeth Ripplestone and take a bow:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    so that explains who the girl with the hairy nostrils was ...ok own up, who wrote the comment under the article?:D Stand up Elizabeth Ripplestone and take a bow:cool:

Tell me, what does this say that addresses the points made in the article and why the writer should take a bow? I'm not getting it.
    "Windy day in the barn again, as CAN firefight this latest blot on the Andre empire. The friends on forums, will also be working hard to troll and get threads locked. It must be hard, trying to market a sleazebag like Andre. He should never have tried to go down the family man route and stayed with what he is.

This girl, has done more harm to his image than it does Kates. What ex husband wants to keep having a relationship with people who were friends with his wife. One who clearly is not over Kate and who realizes that he gave up his wife and family for nothing and just wants to lash out at her. Passive aggressive..

Whats happening with Wembley Pete?"
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me, what does this say that addresses the points made in the article and why the writer should take a bow? I'm not getting it.
    "Windy day in the barn again, as CAN firefight this latest blot on the Andre empire. The friends on forums, will also be working hard to troll and get threads locked. It must be hard, trying to market a sleazebag like Andre. He should never have tried to go down the family man route and stayed with what he is.

This girl, has done more harm to his image than it does Kates. What ex husband wants to keep having a relationship with people who were friends with his wife. One who clearly is not over Kate and who realizes that he gave up his wife and family for nothing and just wants to lash out at her. Passive aggressive..

Whats happening with Wembley Pete?"

Its the truth, for one. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the FOI?

Freedom of Information request, to establish whether there was a chicken that spawned a whole thread, in other words lots of playground jokes, no consideration for anyone working in the coffee shops, who in this climate might have needed a job etc:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any news on Wembley, Cyril, you seem to have your ear to the ground, any clues?
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its the truth, for one. :confused:

Finding it hard to keep up with your changes of direction Cyril. One moment you've 'always thought he's a great guy' and he 'had no choice but to leave' and now he's a 'sleazebag' and 'gave up his wife and family for nothing'. :confused:
This discussion has been closed.