xbox one stock?

marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone know if anywhere has stock avalible? or when the next shipment will be coming?

Comments

• brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are two options available at Game that are available now; £710 bunble or the £1k bundle;

http://www.game.co.uk/en/hardware/xbox-one/xbox-one-consoles/?cm_sp=TopNav-_-XboxOne-_-XboxOneConsole
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Lmfao.
  • boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    A thousand quid?! At least yoiu get an extra controller!
  • marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a grand!!! amazon have stock coming in on the 13th so ive pre ordered one of those to see if i get it.
    Forum Member
    for £50 more you could get THREE PS4s.
  • sithlord3ksithlord3k Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine if EA bought out Game, and Game was the only place you could buy EA games from (no digital option)...
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sithlord3k wrote: »
    Imagine if EA bought out Game, and Game was the only place you could buy EA games from (no digital option)...

Game already charge RRP for most of their games anyway. Their in-store prices truly are a joke... I went in to look around a few weeks ago, and I was on the fence about buying Sonic: Lost World for Wii U. On Amazon and in Tesco it was £32, in Game they wanted £44.99 for it!
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Few people on the Xbox section mentioned some Game stores. Know a few people who are after one and tried the stores this morning. No stock left at any of them.

Pay out a grand or wait till 13th, you made a wise choice!.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Game already charge RRP for most of their games anyway. Their in-store prices truly are a joke... I went in to look around a few weeks ago, and I was on the fence about buying Sonic: Lost World for Wii U. On Amazon and in Tesco it was £32, in Game they wanted £44.99 for it!

They make CEX look like angels. Actually had a look for the Sonic game on CEX, to compare prices, and they're charging £32 second hand.
  • SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are two options available at Game that are available now; £710 bunble or the £1k bundle;

http://www.game.co.uk/en/hardware/xbox-one/xbox-one-consoles/?cm_sp=TopNav-_-XboxOne-_-XboxOneConsole

I saw that £1k bundle and thought it was quite good.
    I don't have a spare £1k though. :p

Unfortunately finances and Xmas coming up mean it's unlikely i'll be going next gen till February! :(
  • Graeme_WoodGraeme_Wood Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    I think Shopto have stock coming Dec 6th - well, they did yesterday.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marc822 wrote: »
    Anyone know if anywhere has stock avalible? or when the next shipment will be coming?

You're in Warwickshire, right? I know Game in Nuneaton had Day One inc FIFA packs yesterday.
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're in Warwickshire, right? I know Game in Nuneaton had Day One inc FIFA packs yesterday.

All gone i'm afraid, mate phoned this morning and all gone. They were left overs from non pick ups the guy said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for trying guy. amazon havent really said anything further about getting stock so who knows where i am in the queue. Was annoying as i had it on pre-order but had to cancel as the money wasnt there, now this week i have the money but cant get one lol. oh well i can wait a few weeks and hopefully somewhere will have one.
    Forum Member
    It's well worth keeping a few numbers of retailers close to you. I think that they'll have more stock in by this weekend. Makes strategic sense given the PS4's release.

Keep at it, I think you'll get one very soon if you're persistent :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there is stock due to arrive in places on the 29th.
  • Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll tell you another joke...

Whilst browsing the Playstation store through the PS3 last night, I was sick into my mouth at the prices they charge on there. COD Ghosts etc...£59.99!

£60 for a digital download?

Please justify that to me. Help me to understand...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the forza one keeps saying avalible, then not avalible, it keeps changing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They must have had more stock turn up or its ones that were pre-ordered and not been able to charge cards for it so maybe they cancelled their orders. who knows, mine despatching now :)
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GAME stores may have some left.

The one I saw this morning did, Microsoft sent extra supplies to GAME for the Friday launch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    dearmrman wrote: »
    GAME stores may have some left.

The one I saw this morning did, Microsoft sent extra supplies to GAME for the Friday launch.

Saw lots in Game today when I was checking on this Friday
  • HavenWarriorHavenWarrior Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Our Morrisons supermarket have stock.

HW