Funniest name for a human you've ever heard

HMOHMO Posts: 42,133
Forum Member
I think the funniest I have ever heard is last year on the news, there was a guy called 'Major Dickie Head'.

Comments

• sadoldbirdsadoldbird Posts: 9,626
    Forum Member
    Maida Smellie
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roger Bangs
    Chin Tu Fat
  • JessTheCatJessTheCat Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think the weirdest name is 'Blanket' as in Blanket Jackson.

There's always Moon Unit Zappa (now usually known as Moon Zappa, which is quite fun) but you know that was an intentionally crazy name.

But 'Blanket' - why would you name your child after bedding??
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,133
    Forum Member
    Oh, and Fanny Schmelar (if you watched The Chase you'll see how funny the presenter found it).
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    NIna Nanar .I always smile when I hear her mentioned .It sounds like an ambulance siren .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Oh, and Fanny Schmelar (if you watched The Chase you'll see how funny the presenter found it).

Aw I remember seeing that, I don't really watch it but my mum does and I happened to glance at it, it was Bradley Walsh?? I think and he couldn't even speak properly he was laughing that much lol
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NIna Nanar .I always smile when I hear her mentioned .It sounds like an ambulance siren .

That is one of the most absurd names I've ever heard. Every time I hear it I wonder WTF the parents were thinking.
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She always sounds like this to me! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nyFphqTce0
  • shakeyershammyshakeyershammy Posts: 18,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A colleague of my husband is called Roger Mycock :D

My mum's next door neighbour is called Olive Green!
  • Miss C. DeVilleMiss C. DeVille Posts: 6,030
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »

I watched that. Couldn't help laughing along with Bradley Walsh. I saw a repeat not so long ago and it still made me laugh.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Isaac Hunt :eek: :D
  • kikifikikifi Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    A colleague of my husband is called Roger Mycock :D

My mum's next door neighbour is called Olive Green!

We once had a policeman a university come to see us. His name was Paul Mycock. I felt so sorry for him. Surely you would change your name?
  • DancesWithKatsDancesWithKats Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Many years ago covering a reception desk I had to put calls through to Roger Keeble-Buckle. Still makes me titter.
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mum used to see a Dr. Lillycrapper :p
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My OH used to have a nurse at their school called Sister Spankie :D
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    girlfriend called "comfort unit number 6"

(radio play about a sci fi addict)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    Nina Nanar .I always smile when I hear her mentioned .It sounds like an ambulance siren .

I know. Made more hilarious because her name is always read out in serious contexts by poker-faced newsreaders.

The Olympic athlete whose surname was Johnson-Thompson. There are some surname combinations that should just never be hyphenated.

Mohammed Mohammed has to be one of the worst. It's bad enough giving your child their surname as a first name too, but when that surname happens to be the most popular boy's name in the world, you're just taking the cake. It's as if his parents were actively trying to give him the most boring name they could think of.
  • Lain AndrewsLain Andrews Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gay Search. (British TV presenter)

O bum. (Work colleague - we called him Obama)

Miss Fooka. (Work Colleague)
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hugh Jass :o
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    I had a college lecturer, called Hugh Janus, of course it is pronounced Ja-n-oos, but being 17 and seeing it written down first at the time lols a plenty!

When I worked in a call centre I had a policyholder on the phone called Dr Death, of course it was pronounced di-ath, again I had dealt with the paperwork before he was called back...he was fuming and very clear, before I addressed him, on the pronunciation of his name..still..hehe..

Nina Nannar, that's the funniest though :D
  • Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    Harry Minge (Scott Mills calling people in USA with funny names)

Ophelia Bumgardner (Graham Norton doing the same thing on TV many years ago)
  • CherumanCheruman Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Juan Duran (Google the name if you think I'm making it up)
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    I used to arrange business travel for a guy called Robert Cockshott. :cool: