• WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THAT IS AMAZING!

Love it!
  • Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly that is crap? To me it's far from amazing. It sounds like an album filler at best, it seems bland and rather uninspired. I expected something more like I'm A Survivor/Bootylicious, something that grabs your attention from the very beginning and is full of attitude. I can't see this song doing anything in the charts, it's boring to be honest.
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Honestly that is crap? To me it's far from amazing. It sounds like an album filler at best, it seems bland and rather uninspired. I expected something more like I'm A Survivor/Bootylicious, something that grabs your attention from the very beginning and is full of attitude. I can't see this song doing anything in the charts, it's boring to be honest.

Agreed. This is the best the three who brought us 'Halo', 'Commander' and 'We Break The Dawn' can bring us??
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love it. It's very Destiiny's child. I don't really know what people were expecting. It's not like they're making a comeback...it's just a hits album and this is just a new song to promote it. I really like it.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How very...underwhelming.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm - as a HUGE Destiny's Child fan I wasn't sure what to expect with a reunion, and I quite like it. Not sure if it will stick in my minds, but it could definitely grow on me.

No matter how good or bad is, at least we get to hear Bey, Kelly and Michelle on a song again. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Destinys Child but I personally think its awful. Come on, these are the girls who gave us Survivor, Independent Woman, Bootylicious and Lose My Breath. Comparing it to them, it sounds like an old scrap that wasn't worthy enough to be on one of their albums.
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rubbish. We waited 6 years for THAT?!
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol as if Beyonce was gonna do a song that would outshine her newest solo album!
    I know she's planning on releasing within the next couple of months so I doubt she'd try to overshadow her big comeback.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So poor!!!
    This is the best they could come up with?????
    It sounds like a Kelly Rowland RnB song that even she would have rejected in the past!!

Really pissed off as to how bad it is.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Destinys Child but I personally think its awful. Come on, these are the girls who gave us Survivor, Independent Woman, Bootylicious and Lose My Breath. Comparing it to them, it sounds like an old scrap that wasn't worthy enough to be on one of their albums.

Produced for an album with Emotion, T Shirt and Cater 2 U on it. It was never going to be anything like the songs you listed.

I really like it, nice of them to release a track that would effortlessly fit in with any of their previous album campaigns, rather than releasing some Guetta-style crap to shift a few more records in the current market.

Feels like it's been done for themselves and their fans, and a nice bit of publicity for the superbowl performance.

So glad to have them back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    sounds awful
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never been a huge fan of them, but I loved a couple of them (survivor)...

My feeling is that the song doesn't ever really take off... more of a background music,but it doesn't really catch your attention. In a word: kind of boring...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only like Lose My Breath but I love Beyonce so I was excited about this. This is song is so bad. It's boring and sounds extremely dated. Very disappointed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boring
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Produced for an album with Emotion, T Shirt and Cater 2 U on it. It was never going to be anything like the songs you listed.

I really like it, nice of them to release a track that would effortlessly fit in with any of their previous album campaigns, rather than releasing some Guetta-style crap to shift a few more records in the current market.

Feels like it's been done for themselves and their fans, and a nice bit of publicity for the superbowl performance.

So glad to have them back.

Aw good, at least somebody does.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I don't like it, and I want to like it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    The purpose of the song is to fit in with their back catalogue so that the best of collection sounds cohesive. And it achieves exactly that. It sounds just as boring and uninspired as the rest of the tracklist. Mission completed :)
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw good, at least somebody does.

I like it too. It's a grower. It reminds be a bit of Solange's new song.
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think It's a growere but I reckon this was recorded years ago anyway plus it's not like it's a full blown out comeback with a brand new album if it was a lead to a brand new album then I would be a bit dissapointed.
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    i love it.... its like a back to 90s rnb hyperballad... the vocals sound great
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    it will fit a new greatest hits - love song
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit boring for me but I've never been a huge R&B fan anyway. I do like a lot of Beyonce's solo stuff though, and some of Destiny's Child's earlier songs.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    It's a beautiful song imo. :)
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Seems like people were expecting something different, but I like this. It has to fit with the theme of the album. I don't even class this as a come back to be honest, just something to tide fans over, like a one off.

However when they do reunite properly, like most people, I want something like Lose My Breath. Something that's goes hard, a proper comeback single.