Has T.I ever been to the UK?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
Forum Member
✭✭
I want to see him live but from various searches it looks like he's never been to the UK in his entire career and has no plans to either. :(

Is he banned? (I'm assuming for his convictions in the US)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not. He's usually on probation and can't leave the country.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    He's usually on probation

lol. It's kinda true though. Although it's been a while since he went to prison. I think last time he went was when his No Mercy album was released, because I remember That's All She Wrote and Castle Walls couldn't get released. I really thought they could've done well at the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    lol. It's kinda true though. Although it's been a while since he went to prison. I think last time he went was when his No Mercy album was released, because I remember That's All She Wrote and Castle Walls couldn't get released. I really thought they could've done well at the time.

I wasn't even trying to be funny. He is still on probabtiom now iirc. Last year he was granted a little more travel freedom from the judge. He was allowed to move between states to tour which he couldn't do before.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I remember there was one time when he got arrested just a few days after getting out of prison.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    I remember there was one time when he got arrested just a few days after getting out of prison.

Yup. That was the time him AND his wife, Tiny, got arrested together. Smh. Tip is a career criminal no matter how successful he is. It's just in him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry just remembered about this thread. Thanks for the responses guys. :)

Guess I'll need to travel to the US to see him live then. :p