Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 155)

Comments

• mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    For some reason I think they have it in their heads that exploring Stendan as a relationship might not be 'exciting' enough. Like we'll all get what we want and then be bored, so they might just go with Dublin and then almost immediately into the Pa stuff when they get back. No rest for Stendan :(

Although they'll be thrown straight into Pa drama, I don't think this means they'll split them up straight away. Not after all this build up anyway.

Good morning all :D
    Forum Member
    Oh and here's a new rumour that made me chuckle :D:D

"Everyone knows Doug tells Ste that he should go be with Brendan in Dublin after Ste wakes from the coma and soon after Doug dies from a head injury that he just thought was a minor bump on the head during the crash. PJ Brennan has been cast in an off broadway musical, check out his twitter.
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh :( I had a Stug dream last night but thank god there was no sex , just like in the show :D. It was mainly about Ste realising how controlling Doug had been and leading up to Ste dumping him, which he did whilst dressed in one of Cheryl Coles dresses :o.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Good morning all :D

:mad:

Dublin's coming earlier. Hope wiff meh :cry:

"Everyone knows Doug tells Ste that he should go be with Brendan in Dublin after Ste wakes from the coma and soon after Doug dies from a head injury that he just thought was a minor bump on the head during the crash. PJ Brennan has been cast in an off broadway musical, check out his twitter.

Ha.

After Ste's long awake, recovered, and they're at the airport Doug says this and dies like that? :p

Cool.
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    Ugh :( I had a Stug dream last night but thank god there was no sex , just like in the show :D. It was mainly about Ste realising how controlling Doug had been and leading up to Ste dumping him, which he did whilst dressed in one of Cheryl Coles dresses :o.

That'd be an interesting twist to the story. Certainly liven up their relationship anyway.
    Iclabon wrote: »
    :mad:

Dublin's coming earlier. Hope wiff meh :cry:

I don't think it is Iclabon, you're just going to have to deal ;).
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spimf wrote: »
    Ah yes that would make sense I had blocked that out my mind ;)

I haven't :cool:
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Oh you people. Now I want Brendan to take care of Ste's kids. :cry:

Playing Gypsy Rose Lee. It's god's own truth. I saw it on tumblr.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doug can't be leaving.

Leanne's getting a sex change.
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the image of PJ playing Gypsy in an off Broadway show has made my morning brighter. :D

To the person who really wants a HTC phone, I've got one, it's shit, a very expensive alarm clock. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh woohoo.

OT, but this new Da Vinci cable series has got a sexy beast playing Leo.

And he's going to have an 'undefined sexuality'. Erm...
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Oh the image of PJ playing Gypsy in an off Broadway show has made my morning brighter. :D

To the person who really wants a HTC phone, I've got one, it's shit, a very expensive alarm clock. ;)

[Sung dramatically]:

"All-that-work and what-didit-get-me?!"

;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,794
    Forum Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [Sung dramatically]:

"All-that-work and what-didit-get-me?!"

;)

I haven't seen Gypsy for years, that's my Sunday afternoon sorted now. :D
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen Gypsy for years, that's my Sunday afternoon sorted now. :D

"I had a dreeeeeeeeam, I dreamed it for YOU, Steeeeee!"

:cry:
  • JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Morning :-)

That was me I couldn't afford one anyway but thanks for the advice I will stay well clear of those :-))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just had a horrible vision of Doug, with the kids blood on his hands, singing I did it for you Steeeeee. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEH wrote: »
    Morning :-)

That was me I couldn't afford one anyway but thanks for the advice I will stay well clear of those :-))

You can have mine if you like.

It's a pretty old one and I'm not sure it works any more but it's yours if you want it. ;)
    Forum Member
    I've just had a horrible vision of Doug, with the kids blood on his hands, singing I did it for you Steeeeee. :o

Leah wouldn't let that happen. She's got a wand, remember. :cool:

It's what he'll be singing as he get on the plane to go back to yankeeland though. ;)

I just remembered, I had a really nice Brendan dream. I was Cheryl, and I was teasing him because he was bored and at a loose end, and I joked with him that he had nothing to do when no bad guys were after his ass, and he gave me that indulgent "I'm not smiling but really I am" look. Twas lovely.

He seemed to be the landlord of the Dog.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I didn't need to imagine that, ally.

Sometimes I can't even see how they're going to get themselves out of Stug.
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leah wouldn't let that happen. She's got a wand, remember. :cool:

It's what he'll be singing as he get on the plane to go back to yankeeland though. ;)

I just remembered, I had a really nice Brendan dream. I was Cheryl, and I was teasing him because he was bored and at a loose end, and I joked with him that he had nothing to do when no bad guys were after his ass, and he gave me that indulgent "I'm not smiling but really I am" look. Twas lovely.

He seemed to be the landlord of the Dog.

I read that as the landlord of Doug :o like he was bossing him about and stuff :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can have mine if you like.

It's a pretty old one and I'm not sure it works any more but it's yours if you want it. ;)

Thanks for the offer but if it doesn't work I would be swapping my shit blackberry that is ready for the knackers yard for a phone that might not work if only I was like brendan and had a different phone all the time I would be in busssiness :-D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only we were all like Brendan JEH. ;)

It probably does work, unless dust can kill a mobile, I could honestly just never get on with it.

I actually use an ancient LG instead of it.

It looks damn cool though. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only we were all like Brendan JEH. ;)

It probably does work, unless dust can kill a mobile, I could honestly just never get on with it.

I actually use an ancient LG instead of it.

It looks damn cool though. :D

Or better still if we all had a brendan in our life we would never get anything done it would be awesome ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEH wrote: »
    Or better still if we all had a brendan in our life we would never get anything done it would be awesome ;-)

I am praying for cloning to become a reality every day.

I'm saving up for my very own Brendan and twink.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    Elloooo. :p

May I just say, I love all the buzz that's been created. The fandom has grown extensively and it's just crazy to see! For example: the picture of Stendan holding hands in Dublin has almost 400 notes on Tumblr! :eek:

This fandom has grown and grown and grown and morphed into something entirely different to what it was 6 months ago.

This is madness! NO! This is HOLLYOAKS! :D
This discussion has been closed.