she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please let him have a sperm count lower than KPs IQ.
    Those poor kids of hers. I don`t know why she wants another child when she doesn`t give a damm about the ones she has already.
    :(
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope when she comes back to the UK and decides to do the big white wedding, that absolutely no celeb mags show any interest in it.

That'd be one in the eye for the silly mare. :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Please let him have a sperm count lower than KPs IQ.
    Those poor kids of hers. I don`t know why she wants another child when she doesn`t give a damm about the ones she has already.:(

££££££££££££££££££.

There's the birth, christening, blessing, baptism, 1st day at school, first pair of shoes etc all to be sold to the gutter press.
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This latest chump is a brave man for taking a Pete Burns lookey likey up the aisle! Whatever does she look like in the morning with no makeup on ..... eeek!
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I hope when she comes back to the UK and decides to do the big white wedding, that absolutely no celeb mags show any interest in it.

That'd be one in the eye for the silly mare. :D

Please please please please let this happen!
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    This latest chump is a brave man for taking a Pete Burns lookey likey up the aisle! Whatever does she look like in the morning with no makeup on ..... eeek!

Yup. I wonder what he thinks he has that makes him think kp won't eat him up and spit him out as soon as she's decided he's surplus to requirements. I am willing to bet within 6 months she will be moaning all he is interested in is fame/money. And he might well be. And serve her right if need be. She has three children to consider but apparently her own selfish needs and her desperation must take priority over everything else. What a horrible role model she is being for them.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chloeb wrote: »
    She's talking babies already...feel a bit sorry for him really...

Why? Unless he had a lobotomy or she cut off his oxygen with her humongous breasts, he knows very well what to expect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Train wreck !:rolleyes:

Sad, but if there are people willing to feed the beast then the whole unsavoury circus will continue.
    When you're a 'C'lebrity, any publicity is their life blood.
    They live to be seen..
  • katinthehatkatinthehat Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How very sad:cry:

Is she so intent on hanging onto her little bit of fame, that she'll marry a guy without knowing him for headlines?

Like most folk are saying, it's the kids I feel sorry for:( Poor little things.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, specifically; what affect is this merry go round having on Harvey? With his condition he needs stability. It must be very unsettling for him:mad::(

He's the one I feel for. At least the younger two get a break when they're with their father. Unless Harvey goes to Peter too (I have no idea)

Harvey needs stability.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Eh? You don't need to be married to have babies! Why would she need to 'lock him down'?

Confidentiality agreement ?.

Anyway, she's clearly lost the plot ..
    She said: “A medium said the man I’d marry was called Kevin. Kieran’s name is close to Kevin and it all became clear.”
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    KBambi wrote: »

Buy the sun today to see all the pics!!

And of course this'marriage' is not about publicity is it.:rolleyes:

She says "I've only been married 3 times".....ONLY 3 times??? :rolleyes:.. She is making a complete mockery of marriage.

The sad thing is that there are young girls who actually look up to this woman.:(
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big mistake Katie..
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As usual Katie Price does it all in the possible taste :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Peter and Emily seeing how happy they seem have a lot to do with this, the penny as dropped he is not coming back
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really is stupid isn't she? Those poor kids. They're on their 3rd step daddy in about 4 years but who cares if it affects them because Pwicey does what Pwicey wants and to hell with how anyone else feels, including three young children.

Peter Andre must realise leaving her was the best days work he ever did but, as others have said, must be worried sick about the kids.
  • soulloversoullover Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the first time I feel sorry for her.
    She is clearly flailing around looking for something that's missing in her life. Everybody but Katie can see her desperation and hunger for publicity. It's all so absurd which wouldn't matter except she has 3 children who need their mum to be a mum. Feel sad for them having to have another step'dad' to replace the previous 'stepdads'.
    What sort of life's lessons is she teaching them by this weird behaviour:(
    As for what's in it for him people ask -fame? notoriety? headlines? These days that's what anyone seems to care about. He'll be on Celeb BB after they break up. :rolleyes:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She never learns. She has show that she puts herself first, second and third. I'm not a fan of PA but I do feel sorry for him regarding the kids. He must be livid at another step-dad being around so quickly after the last one dumped her. She has not put their needs first. She should concentrate on being a mother who is around for them and not off on a jaunt with the next Mr Katie Price.

And to say that a psychic told her she would marry a kevin! Lets hope she doesn't meet a Kevin on honeymoon eh?:eek:

Its a stupid thing to say, those poor girls who idolise her will be trotting off to their latest nut job (I mean psychic) to find out the name of their hubby:mad:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Confidentiality agreement ?.

Anyway, she's clearly lost the plot ..

I can't disagree. Kieran = Kevin? I wonder was that medium that Sally woman who found the goat in her tanning bed? Or was it 'ghost'? Goat 'is close to' ghost so same difference, apparently....
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "As usual I get a hard time for my choices, I don't understand why" Literally beggars belief. *shakes head *
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Selfish, selfish woman.

I have no doubt she loves her kids. Unfortunately, she loves herself more. What good mother would rush into a relationship like this after her two previously relationships failed after an equally loved up beginning.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I agree with all that's been said about the haste and the possible effect on her children but perhaps there's a twisted element of self-preservation rather than self-destruction. If she senses that Pete and Emily are slowly heading towards marriage and babies she might feel she couldn't cope with that if she was single, both emotionally and in terms of their on-going PR war. Not saying it's healthy or advisable but she might need something new to focus on. The best interests of the children are best served by her finding a way to be happy, so for their sake I hope they do genuinely have something in common and that this relationship lasts longer the last two. That said, I hope the mags don't reward the behaviour with big bucks deals and everyone just looks the other way!

BIB - that would rank as the worst possible reason to get married. But going on things that Leo said about her (which I believe), you could be right.