Lazaro Arbos
4%
Selenahannah 2 votes
Janelle Arthur
2%
Happy_Chappy 1 vote
Candice Glover
28%
lulu gVoodooChickitbitunclekevoSugarNSpiceCarlisle156_NiallDEE_Jocolahcrinoline[Deleted User]WhyHelloWorlditunesfestival2 12 votes
Angie Miller
35%
Simon1984SaturnKyle123[Deleted User][Deleted User]FreddiePOxfordGirlAngelaUKDJW13[Deleted User][Deleted User]21stCenturyBoygcmacsupersnake[Deleted User] 15 votes
Amber Holcomb
4%
bingoesAnthonyS 2 votes
Kree Harrison
11%
andallthatjazz[Deleted User]dog_eat_dog[Deleted User]Kasper69 5 votes

Comments

• ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member
    Paul Jolley
    I am liking Paul a lot, Angie is super talented but reminds me of a cross between prince andrews daughters :eek:, I am just gutted there is hardly anyone here when the shows are on :cry:
  • kitbitkitbit Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Candice Glover
    I tend to record them and then watch them in a marathon, sorry. :(

Gotta say though, that Candice Glover's 'Victory' performance was absolutely outstanding. As Randy said, 'that girl can REALLY sing'!

:)
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Candice Glover
    I think Candice is the best of the girls. Of the guys, probably Devin or Burnell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Angie Miller
    Angie Miller is my fave if I had to pick one.
  • kitbitkitbit Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Candice Glover
    Angie Miller's performance of her own song during Hollywood week was incredible. Her song-writing skills are clearly as good as her performing ones.

But if I'm honest, when she sings anything else, she screeches a bit for me. Trifle too earnest. And I know what ladyloulou is saying about looking a bit like Princess Bea - it's those enormous eyes.

Don't get me wrong, she's hugely talented and deserves a musical career - but if we're solely talking which voices we love to listen to? Then Kree Harrison's tone is amazing - she reminds me of Christine McVie from Fleetwood Mac - I could listen to her all day.

So Kree and Candice for me! And Burnell and Curtis for the boys.
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kree Harrison
    Kree for me i think :)
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Candice Glover
    Candice or Burnell for me :)
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burnell Taylor
    Burnell by a mile, followed by Candice, Kree and Amber.

I cannot stand Curtis one bit, his face when he is singing, his style of singing, none of it. He has a look of pure superiority and sneer as he sings that I find really off-putting to the point where I not only don't enjoy the performance, i genuinely dislike him.
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kree Harrison
    Kree Harrison for me. Just effortlessly amazing.

I get goosebumps every time she sings.
  • crinolinecrinoline Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Candice Glover
    Candice is my favourite at this point, although I also really like Kree but don't like the songs she sings.
  • AnthonySAnthonyS Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Amber Holcomb
    Amber's my favorite but Candice is not far behind.
  • xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite tonight was
    Candice, overall the show was very poor though.

Also
    It seems to me Janelle is being thrown under the bus in this competition.. in Vegas (both times) and now again tonight she always seems to perform within the first 4.. she has never been behind any of the other 4 girls in the running order as far as i know.
  • Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Burnell by a mile, followed by Candice, Kree and Amber.

I cannot stand Curtis one bit, his face when he is singing, his style of singing, none of it. He has a look of pure superiority and sneer as he sings that I find really off-putting to the point where I not only don't enjoy the performance, i genuinely dislike him.

Lol i totally agree. He's the type of contestant that Idol judges normally rave over but I can't stand the crazy faces and amateurish messy vocal acobatics. I acually felt the same about Joshua from last year as well (even though he had a much better voice than Curtis - it was everything else about his performances that bugged me).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice Glover
    I think candice/angie/kree are the best and MIGHT have the best post show success.

I picked Candice of those 3. I think she has a chance as a successful r&b singer. But ts really when she brings out the preformance side of her that she stands out.

Angie is kinda lackluster without her piano. But she is easily going to do well in the adult contemporary genre and possibly CCM.
  • David JamesDavid James Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Candice should note previous overweight strong Idol conestants who have removed much of the excess.
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Angie Miller
    Candice was brilliant this week. I thought Angie's song was too big for her and Kree didn't really connect emotionally.
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the exception of the first auditions show, I haven't watched any of the auditions or any of the elimination stages, so last night's live show was the first I've seen of the top 10.

In fact, I think I did the same last year, and Philip Phillips ended up as my fave throughout the show, with Joshua Ledet being the only other one I liked.

I liked Candice, Kree, Devin and Janelle. I missed Burnell but I gather he did well. I'll keep an eye on these to see how they get on.